• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    5:05 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    6:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 160 ) at  Columbus ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    7:05 PM :  Nashville ( 125 ) at  Chicago ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MSU_Dave

Not sure how DK handles but why can’t Goalies get assist points on FD? It shouldn’t be too difficult

• TimmerRC

Goalies absolutely should get assist points, an assist is an assist! I’d love to hear FD’s argument as to why they don’t reward those points, if that’s true.

I think I’m passing on today’s slate. I had no time to run my numbers last night and I don’t like creating lineups blind. GL to you guys!

• dw300866

Definitely a good day to fade or limit entries. FD seems to have made NHL an afterthought. Hardly any contests offered and all of the FD satellites are offering tickets to contests from November.

• dude_abides7

@dw300866 said...

FD seems to have made NHL an afterthought.

When has this ever not been the case?

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Even Mario Lemieux is in play today. Unfortunately, the offerings for this slate are poor.

• goldengoat29

Penguins 3.70 implied goals totat? Yeesh. Vegas doesn’t seem to be concerned about the Penguins layoff hurting rather than helping?

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Vasilevskiy is likely to start tonight, marking the third time in the last three weeks that he will start on consecutive nights. That’s such a heavy load for a young goaltender.

• sizzlebeans

@goldengoat29 said...

Penguins 3.70 implied goals totat? Yeesh. Vegas doesn’t seem to be concerned about the Penguins layoff hurting rather than helping?

Kind of liking the triplets line against them today. Should be a lot of goals to go around in that game.

• epot

The Pens might do to the Lightning what the Steelers are doing to the Dolphins right now! Once they get their legs.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@MSU_Dave said...

Not sure how DK handles but why can’t Goalies get assist points on FD? It shouldn’t be too difficult

Oh God no.

• TheTruthIsALie

mberkowi, where have you been? I feel like I haven’t seen as much of you this year. You are the all-time leader at Aces—are you still playing there?

• TacoCatOP

@Joda said...

Vasilevskiy is likely to start tonight, marking the third time in the last three weeks that he will start on consecutive nights. That’s such a heavy load for a young goaltender.

bring them goals

• tristanwolf

those fd sattellites are for 1/15 and 1/29. lobby mistake with november.

rolling pitt 1 chi 1,2, g luck all.

• umwoz

I wanna find out how many picked Nesterov. DFO still shows him on the same Powerplay as Kucherov meanwhile he’s scratched…

EDIT: 1.7%, honestly expected more. But I also expected Kucherov much higher than 10.4. Took a shot on Koekkoek(who I prefer to Nesterov anyways) and he’s 0.1%.

Crosby, Rust and Sheary all north of 20%. Lotta money to be made if they bust, as unlikely as that may be.

• keephustlincuz

Ended up with Carolina valuecanes everywhere. Mcintrye gonna get shelled or shut the door?

• NextSignal

@umwoz said...

I wanna find out how many picked Nesterov. DFO still shows him on the same Powerplay as Kucherov meanwhile he’s scratched.

I have him in a lineup…

• umwoz

@tristanwolf said...

those fd sattellites are for 1/15 and 1/29. lobby mistake with november.

rolling pitt 1 chi 1,2, g luck all.

I wonder how many people avoided them because of the typo’s? Had to know that they wouldn’t let you throw your money in the trash.

• umwoz

@NextSignal said...

I have him in a lineup…

Last minute twitter check saved me.

• goldengoat29

@umwoz said...

I wanna find out how many picked Nesterov. DFO still shows him on the same Powerplay as Kucherov meanwhile he’s scratched…

EDIT: 1.7%, honestly expected more. But I also expected Kucherov much higher than 10.4. Took a shot on Koekkoek(who I prefer to Nesterov anyways) and he’s 0.1%.

Crosby, Rust and Sheary all north of 20%. Lotta money to be made if they bust, as unlikely as that may be.

20% + isn’t terribly high on a 6-game slate though.

• goldengoat29

@Joda said...

Forgot the Lightning played yesterday because they weren’t a part of the slate I and everyone played.

• tristanwolf

@NextSignal said...

I have him in a lineup…

Yup me too, had him in my placeholder, changed all other lu’s then forgot the placeholder. (Of course that one will probably go off)

• TicketRaven

Sheary / Maroon / Eberle should see nice pts tonight

• Scumpunch

@TicketRaven said...

Might want to throw Eric Fehr in there too

• goldengoat29

@TicketRaven said...

I like Maroon, too. But I couldn’t get him into my lineup as I did last night. Going back to his days in Anaheim, one thing I’ve come to know about Maroon is he always seizes the opportunity of playing with more talented linemates — Getzlaf/Perry, now McDavid.

You can say, well yeah, how hard is it to fare better when playing with guys like that. But a lot of players don’t actually become “that” much more fantasy relevant when endowed with an auspicious assignment.

• goldengoat29

Some nice value plays like Jarnkok and Zack Smith. I have feeling Hoffman will have a good game. He is underpriced on DK at 5900.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).