7:05 PM : 5 Boston ( 0 ) at 6 Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM : 7 Pittsburgh ( -105 ) at 8 Montreal ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:05 PM : 9 Toronto ( 120 ) at 10 San Jose ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM : 11 Carolina ( 100 ) at 12 Columbus ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:05 PM : 13 Minnesota ( 130 ) at 14 Dallas ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    9:05 PM : 15 Nashville ( 0 ) at 16 Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM : 17 Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at 18 Vancouver ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM : 19 St. Louis ( 140 ) at 20 Los Angeles ( -160 ) —- T: 140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kdub

Well last night sucked.. bad. Hopefully tonight goes better

No Mini-Sniper tonight!?

• drewbee30

For my league guys, this will be our last night for a bit. I’m heading out of the country to expand my travels. Good luck, and we will catch up soon!

• kdub

Once again having a tough time picking goalies lol

• drewbee30

@kdub said...

Once again having a tough time picking goalies lol

agreed.

• kdub

6 different LU’s with 6 different goalies…. I’ve got to change that

• pokerrob1970

DraftDay BLB Finalist

WTF is going on with FD? They cut the GPPs in half and all the player prices have dropped.

• epot

Had Kesler last night 2% owned…he could have had 5 goals…oh well at least I made a few bucks.

• pdidawg82

SC World Cup Bracket Champion

• Blogger of the Month

@pokerrob1970 said...

WTF is going on with FD? They cut the GPPs in half and all the player prices have dropped.

Saturday NFL Playoffs are the most likely answer to the first question.

• kdub

Pay up for Quick, or fish for value?

• JayWilly

• x3

2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

This may be a night for cheap goalies. Every night is to some degree, but tonight perhaps especially so.

• kdub

@JayWilly said...

This may be a night for cheap goalies. Every night is to some degree, but tonight perhaps especially so.

I agree but I’m struggglllinnng picking the 2 or 3 goalies im going to use, ive got 7 diff goalies right now…

• julieduke33

@pokerrob1970 said...

Wasn’t the cap 60k too? It’s 55k today…

• zork212

@kdub said...

Pay up for Quick, or fish for value?

Gpp or cash? I like bernier for gpp (at the moment)

• sizzlebeans

No Beginner DU on DK today? I just started playing NHL 3 days ago and have been cashing on those. Do they only let you win so many of a certain contest type, or are there really no beginner DUs today? Guess I’ll throw away $3 on the beginner’s sniper, smh

• kdub

@zork212 said...

Gpp or cash? I like bernier for gpp (at the moment)

GPP i was thinkin bernier too

• Heterodox

It really is a crap fest at goalie. Everyone I want to use is either on the road or their team is on a back to back. I guess Quick, Tuuka, maybe Jones, maybe Fleury.

I love elite goalies facing good competition, i.e. Quick, But LA is such a stifling team I don’t know if the shot volume will really be there. I want more than just a ho-hum 5pts with the win for that price.

• Dewoc19

MUST RESIST URGE TO PLAY DFS!!! and give you guys all my money

• Heterodox

GPP I might like Anderson

• kdub

I wish i knew if martin jones was playing

• goldengoat29

@Dewoc19 said...

MUST RESIST URGE TO PLAY DFS!!! and give you guys all my money

Look who’s back, DFS is like crack.

• goldengoat29

@pokerrob1970 said...

I don’t know why anyone would play Hockey on their site. Their lack of commitment to the NHL is evident.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I play on FD so one jerk can scoop all my H2H. Happen to anybody else today?

Probably a more relevent note, I agree with all of you today. This is one of the toughest days I remember for cash game goalies all year.

• Dewoc19

@goldengoat29 said...

Look who’s back, DFS is like crack.

I haven’t played in a few days now… I’ve had the itch but haven’t scratched it yet, can’t decide if I want to or not. I know I shouldn’t though

• Hubert115

He better be!

• Heterodox

@Dewoc19 said...

I haven’t played in a few days now… I’ve had the itch but haven’t scratched it yet, can’t decide if I want to or not. I know I shouldn’t though

Have you made use of your time off? I’ve stopped playing for a few days here and there before, but I didn’t go back to it until I had done something tangible to make a difference in my play, as in tweaking my spreadsheet, reading up on team style/strategy/line deployments, incorporating something new into my process. You shouldn’t play to scratch an itch. You should play because you like to compete and have some reason to think that you can.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).