7:08 PM :  Winnipeg ( 163 ) at  Boston ( -195 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:08 PM :  New Jersey ( 135 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -155 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:08 PM :  Buffalo ( 172 ) at  St. Louis ( -205 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    8:38 PM :  Nashville ( -135 ) at  Chicago ( 115 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    9:08 PM :  Minnesota ( 125 ) at  Calgary ( -145 ) —- T: 6u-10
    10:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 222 ) at  Vegas ( -270 ) —- T: 6u-15
    10:08 PM :  Dallas ( -141 ) at  Anaheim ( 121 ) —- T: 5o-40
    10:38 PM :  Anaheim ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 5½u-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• FantasySultan

Nice FD contest today.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@FantasySultan said...

Nice FD contest today.

Yeah, nice, though going from $20k to first to $300 to tenth is a big drop off.

• FantasySultan

@Zieg30 said...

Yeah, nice, though going from $20k to first to $300 to tenth is a big drop off.

its actually pathetic and I don’t understand why they still do this!

• mr_papageorgio

Today might be the day I finally play BOS1. I can already feel the disappointment.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results

keephustlincuz – 118.8
    baahstonbotfly – 113
    sharksfansd – 110.6
    hautalak – 109.3
    gair-z – 106.6

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (1/9 – 7:00 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84474648

• PhoFever

@mr_papageorgio said...

Today might be the day I finally play BOS1. I can already feel the disappointment.

I can’t say I feel comfortable with any of the “obvious” spots. TB seems nice but this seems like the prototypical letdown spot for them. Inclining more towards EDM, NYR, VAN and VGK. Can’t decide whether to gamble on Fleury again after his “late night shovel” performance buried my lineups a few nights ago.

• stellagirl

I have 2 tickets to the $33 today and in a “laptops shut” leadership lockdown at work. So, ZERO chance for research today, so going to be looking here during breaks for some help!

Took a glance late last night and VGK and FLA seemed to be in good spots. TBL have been on a roll and scoring goals in bunches but ARI aren’t slouches defensively and I also feel like they’re a trap tonight.

• ifthethunder

@stellagirl said...

a “laptops shut” leadership lockdown at work. So, ZERO chance for research today

WHO DO THEY THINk THEY ARE!!
    ~

• Southie777

Well, would you look at that? It’s a goddamn unicorn, a small money, 20-max contest over on DK with a good payout structure!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Southie777 said...

Well, would you look at that? It’s a goddamn unicorn, a small money, 20-max contest over on DK with a good payout structure!

The $4 Forecheck? I saw that! I don’t have much time and too big of a slate but feel they “listened” to us directly for once. Good luck fellow forum guys in that contest!

• ifthethunder

Speaking of disappointment, I’m rolling with some stRanger danger.
    ~

• Southie777

Haha, yep, that’s the one! Could actually maybe even use a little more up top, maybe $1500 to first. But I’ve complained so much about the top heaviness that I’m not gonna complain when they go the opposite direction! I like the 2X min. cash, too. Don’t worry, they definitely didn’t listen to us, I’m sure tomorrow’s will be $15,000 total pot with $10,000 going to first. I think you can just file this under – even a broken clock is right twice a day.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Southie777 said...

Don’t worry, they definitely didn’t listen to us, I’m sure tomorrow’s will be $15,000 total pot with $10,000 going to first. I think you can just file this under – even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Quite a coincidence then. I’m sure it won’t “fill” as quick as their other ones since everybody wants that top prize like DK says!!! (no I don’t actually believe this). And rinse and repeat.

I refuse to try and understand their “data”.

• mr_papageorgio

@stellagirl said...

I have 2 tickets to the $33 today and in a “laptops shut” leadership lockdown at work. So, ZERO chance for research today, so going to be looking here during breaks for some help!

Took a glance late last night and VGK and FLA seemed to be in good spots. TBL have been on a roll and scoring goals in bunches but ARI aren’t slouches defensively and I also feel like they’re a trap tonight.

Laptop shut meetings are the absolute worst. Agreed on FLA and VGK, add BOS, NYR (and NJ) at least to that list. STL might be sneaky against BUF since they are prone to giving it up sometimes.

• PhoFever

@mr_papageorgio said...

STL might be sneaky against BUF since they are prone to giving it up sometimes.

I agree completely, which of course compels me to remark that I see your Schwartz is as big as mine….now let’s see how well you handle it!

• mr_papageorgio

@PhoFever said...

I agree completely, which of course compels me to remark that I see your Schwartz is as big as mine….now let’s see how well you handle it!

LMAO I haven’t watched that movie in forever but I now feel compelled to.

I really just want to jam in BOS1 vs WPG on a 3 in 4 with their backup goalie but there are so many other good spots. These nights are rough for one lineup players like me.

• yisman

I have 3 tickets on FD

so today I’ll have to make a DK goalie list and an FD goalie list.

Also today is the Yahoo Cup so I need 5 lineups, minimum.

• ifthethunder

@mr_papageorgio said...

LMAO I haven’t watched that movie in forever but I now feel compelled to.

I really just want to jam in BOS1 vs WPG on a 3 in 4 with their backup goalie but there are so many other good spots. These nights are rough for one lineup players like me.

lol just watched the clip again. 3 and 1/2 minutes of awesomeness!
    ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPkWZdluoUg

• eaglezzz

yisman – I am always battling with you for those cheap FD satellite tickets. I like how you build lineups.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@stellagirl said...

Sad times. I was hoping to see your analysis today!

I’ve built up 12 tickets to the $33 today. Opened with BOS1 and TB1 with very low owned road pairings. Then NYR2-STL1. I like my homer NYR today, but always torn between L1 and L2. L1 is the more complete line, but the Panarin-Strome combo is on fire right now. And Panarin is such a dynamic player.

I like STL, too, but they’ve maybe won one slate this year? Their scoring is so spread out most of the time.

Then there’s VGK. L1 or L2? Easier to go L2 without Marchy playing, but L1 still has potential.

Don’t mind Florida either.

• PhoFever

No love for EDM, eh? They just manhandled two of the East’s best teams on enemy turf, and now they get to play Canada’s worst team.

• bdvratoric

@PhoFever said...

No love for EDM, eh? They just manhandled two of the East’s best teams on enemy turf, and now they get to play Canada’s worst team.

MTL still has solid-good underlying numbers, plus Gallagher is back tonight and he’s way too cheap for his production.

• yisman

@eaglezzz said...

yisman – I am always battling with you for those cheap FD satellite tickets. I like how you build lineups.

cheers

I am on and off with FD. I do well in satellites but somehow always do poorly in the main events. You would not believe how many tickets I’ve won and how I’ve gotten crushed in the main event no matter how many lineups I have. Recently I had a 1500 ticket for NBA (whiffed) and 24 tickets to the FD online championship for NFL (brutal bubbles after ATL/SF went nuts in the final seconds).

These are based off the goalies currently projected:

DK goalies

Pekka Rinne, Elvis

FD goalies:

Shesterkin, Subban, Dell, Talbot

Nothing great.

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (1/10 – 7:30 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/84525563

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).