• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Columbus ( 105 ) at  Carolina ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:35 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 130 ) at  Nashville ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    8:35 PM :  Detroit ( 160 ) at  Dallas ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    10:05 PM :  Ottawa ( -105 ) at  Vancouver ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( -110 ) at  Vegas ( -110 ) —- T: -110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Wow that Nashville Philly ending was amazing

• keephustlincuz

@TAJ1453 said...

I’m gonna start picking
    Goalies that are on the bench. It’s been bad lol. Raanta 🙄

You had no interest in fluery tonight?

• yisman

so Nashville scored six goals and Johansen+Arvidsson had no goals and one assist?

WTF?

• TAJ1453

@keephustlincuz

Never crossed my mind. I think finding the right goalie is a huge leak for my lineups. Still trying to figure this whole DFS hockey thing out.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

@yisman said...

so Nashville scored six goals and Johansen+Arvidsson had no goals and one assist?

WTF?

As a person who has Johansen and Arvy in my cash line up that is correct :(

• tristanwolf

montreal is terrible and the bhawks have the best offense in the league so far. don’t see how anyone was on price even before the outcome.

• yisman

@Cal_Naughton_Jr said...

As a person who has Johansen and Arvy in my cash line up that is correct :(

yeah I used both on yahoo

so strange

• keephustlincuz

@tristanwolf said...

montreal is terrible and the bhawks have the best offense in the league so far. don’t see how anyone was on price even before the outcome.

I hope people keep playing price. This team is a mess. They can’t score and Bergevin keeps trying to build a defense corps from the junkyard every year. Drouin is a good pick up but he can’t do it alone.

• TimmerRC

If Fleury could rack up a pile of saves, I think I’d limp nicely into the money in the forecheck, which will be an achievement because I didn’t have anyone from the Nashville game…

• yisman

@yisman said...

I used him. 500 cheaper than Bishop on DK.

Everything filled again, though, so I’m just in the freeroll and the RG contest.

4.8% owned in the freeroll and 13.3% owned in RG contest (means myself and one other).

my first good lineup of the season and it was wasted

Henrik was a dud but my lineup went off

I had 4500 left and used it on Filppula who had two goals! That guy rarely scores.

My lineup put up 39 but it only netted me 7 dollars and 12 cents.

Unexpectedly hit on some low owned gold.

Filppula 0.5% owned in the freeroll. Craig Smith 0.6% owned. Only two of my players were above 10% owned, amazingly enough.

• cheezpizza

@tristanwolf said...

Best offense in the league???

• cheezpizza

Tonight sucked. Didn’t have the right combination of guys and then Markstrom gives up the tying goal and loses in the shootout.
    31.4 points on DK tonight.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Back to the drawing board today. I completely missed Lundqvist’s shutout last weekend and I got called out for it here but the Blues have been good this year so loaded L1 for cheap anyway. I missed on the line but the Blues got the W. It was a low scoring night regardless. Even the high scoring games was from the “nobodies” who probably had miniscule ownership. Time to move on and attack today.

• Ibleedblue1

I dont play much hockey but last night was such a missed opportunity on FD. Had 107.8 from 4 players. Schwartz, C. Crawford, J. Neal and Pietro. Had a 3 stack of Flyers and couldnt even get over the 134 cash line. FML.

• StPaulMick

@hautalak said...

Even the high scoring games was from the “nobodies” who probably had miniscule ownership

Hautalak, I had Justin Abedelkader last night as a punt last night on a DK Forecheck l/u and it had him at zero percent owned. I’ve never seen that before lol.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@StPaulMick said...

Hautalak, I had Justin Abedelkader last night as a punt last night on a DK Forecheck l/u and it had him at zero percent owned. I’ve never seen that before lol.

Actually saw that in the RG contest. Nice work! As for Abdelkader I love him as a Wings fan (most don’t and hate his contract) but I’ve been burned too many times by playing him waiting for production. I know you used him as a punt and it paid off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).