NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Vegas ( 0 ) at  Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Arizona ( 145 ) at  Anaheim ( -165 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

@mr_papageorgio said...

Vorobyov seems like a decent way to get Flyers exposure for cheap. No power play time but he had a decent preseason and has looked alright in the regular season so far.

Vorobyov and lindblom in a lineup present great value and the are both on pp2.

• Njsum1

Any word on dzingel?

• Canuckage

@Felixxberg said...

He’s one of my favorite plays too!

You entered them on FD or on DK? I only entered 2 non traditional lineups in the $8 one on DK because I don’t like the prize structure. I have 23 lineups in the $33.

Entered them in $4 pool on FD. Structure there isn’t bad. Did enter a few $33 on DK after you mentioned that the payout structure is pretty good.

• Blahaaron

@Njsum1 said...

Any word on dzingel?

I really like his name, and if he were a rapper his name could be D Zingy, because when he spits words he just zings you, and you’re like well I can’t be mad because I got zinged by D Zingy. He’s still scheduled to play. I have him in half my lineups.

• sizzlebeans

So who created a jackmullen account to troll the NHL forum? Bigger question…why?

• sizzlebeans

@Blahaaron said...

I really like his name, and if he were a rapper his name could be D Zingy, because when he spits words he just zings you, and you’re like well I can’t be mad because I got zinged by D Zingy. He’s still scheduled to play. I have him in half my lineups.

How about Zing Dizzle? Haha

• Blahaaron

@sizzlebeans said...

How about Zing Dizzle? Haha

• DirtyDylz

Interesting read through the forum today haha, I like Gibson in net, wish his coach could confirm him a bit before puck drop.
    Also see a bunch of value in Ottawa, and Demelo is a great value D punt again tonight

• mr_papageorgio

@keephustlincuz said...

Vorobyov and lindblom in a lineup present great value and the are both on pp2.

Nice I didn’t see he was on PP2. I feel better about it now but either way I’m counting on Arizona to carry me to the money tonight

• Njsum1

@Blahaaron said...

Fo-dzizzle 😎…thx

• yisman

Random factoid:

The Capitals were last in the NHL last season at 29 shots per game. They were well behind the second to last team (Colorado).

• Quickparty

@hautalak said...

I’ve been having all kinds of trouble with that website this year! I can’t even see the current days’ goalies without looking at the “news” stuff. Wouldn’t quickparty know? Or is he still with them?

I am not, and yet they ran with LM anyway 🤷‍♂️
    (Note: this wouldn’t bother me so much if they weren’t shady about it)

• keephustlincuz

@mr_papageorgio said...

Nice I didn’t see he was on PP2. I feel better about it now but either way I’m counting on Arizona to carry me to the money tonight

I am praying for your soul.

• yisman

• kps3205s

So I’m running 1 LU tonight on DK. Going 4-2-2-1 with only 1 set of the 2 being on the ice together. Also leaving $700 on the table…

Have I….

• yisman

@Quickparty said...

Ouch. :(

• jackmullen47

So let’s say 1000 people view this thread and only ten post in it. The 990 people are rude for reading information on a public forum? I’m just glad you are finally being honest about your true intentions. Acting like you are giving people charity when you are just an attention whore who throws out help with a condition. I’ve seen all sorts of insanity on the internet in my life and I’ve never seen somebody throwing a price on the information they post like somebody else won’t fill in as soon as you head back to bank to withdraw a pound of flesh.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Quickparty said...

Got it. Blahaaron’s been putting together our lineup page haha

• Canuckage

@jackmullen47 said...

So let’s say 1000 people view this thread and only ten post in it. The 990 people are rude for reading information on a public forum? I’m just glad you are finally being honest about your true intentions. Acting like you are giving people charity when you are just an attention whore who throws out help with a condition. I’ve seen all sorts of insanity on the internet in my life and I’ve never seen somebody throwing a price on the information they post like somebody else won’t fill in as soon as you head back to bank to withdraw a pound of flesh.

Nobody has a problem with lurkers, it’s a public forum that anyone can view. You are acting like you are entitled to the information and that everyone should serve you.

• mr_papageorgio

@keephustlincuz said...

I am praying for your soul.

Can’t be any worse than last night when I faded TOR/DAL. Never again

• jackmullen47

Heres my contribution. I’m fading Niskanen and Orlov. They will both have less than 7 pts. Future tips are going to cost you though. 24.99 per day, and you have to subscribe for at least 30 days.

• yisman

@kps3205s said...

So I’m running 1 LU tonight on DK. Going 4-2-2-1 with only 1 set of the 2 being on the ice together. Also leaving $700 on the table…

Have I….

No, but a different poster has.

• yisman

@jackmullen47 said...

Heres my contribution. I’m fading Niskanen and Orlov. They will both have less than 7 pts. Future tips are going to cost you though. 24.99 per day, and you have to subscribe for at least 30 days.

Wow, bold prediction. Less than 7 points from a defenceman.

Are you going to pay the forum for all the past tips?

RE: Canuck

“You are acting like you are entitled to the information and that everyone should serve you.”

Well, I’m sorry if you weren’t aware, but it is your job to post tips and information that Mr. Mullen can use, in exactly the format he prefers.

• sizzlebeans

@Quickparty said...

I see you created your own Patreon. I’ll support you bro. You were always kind enough to answer my DMs on twitter last year.

It’s real: you’re now a patron of Adam Daly!

BTW – I signed up for the everything package

• jackmullen47

No, I am asking that off topic information and posts related to yesterday’s games are posted on Myspace. This isn’t acting entitled, this is the rules and if they aren’t enforcing those rules then there isnt integrity at RG. Ironically, it’s the gossiping valley girls who buy magic the gathering booster packs with all the latest gifs somebody else made so they can look creative without putting in any effort who act entitled to spam the forum with information related to their lives because they posted an injury. Did you all make sure you gave money to the gif creators and the celebrities in them, or are you entitled to use other people’s work? You are just butt hurt because the truth hurts, and nobody cares about your experience, they came here for information related to the national hockey league and it’s players.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).