• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 170 ) at  Toronto ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at  Washington ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:35 PM :  Boston ( -135 ) at  Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 120 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cheezpizza

Jesper Bratt is top value of the night.

• Ndepompei

What game is tonight’s Preds/Flyers? My guess is Leafs/Devils

• PhoFever

Liking Severson too for D punt play.

• PhoFever

What to do about PIT-WAS is my question for today. Easy to fit high salaries into the lineups with lots of good value on the board; the question is whether PIT-WAS is high scoring.

• StPaulMick

What is going on in Vegas!? Is James Neal becoming a lock and load?

• StPaulMick

@Seahawktom said...

the question is whether PIT-WAS is high scoring.

The last time PIT and WAS met the score was 8-7. Over the last five seasons, in regular season games, this matchup has averaged 5.68 goals per game, fwiw

• PhoFever

@StPaulMick said...

The last time PIT and WAS met the score was 8-7. Over the last five seasons, in regular season games, this matchup has averaged 5.68 goals per game, fwiw

Thanks. Helpful.

• yisman

Entered two satellites with the same lineup last night.

Results:

2nd out of 43 https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/46364574?uc=861886005
    3rd out of 19 https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/46364573?uc=861886331

• StPaulMick

And you were .8 points from taking the RG Forum tourney. Nice job! Also, too bad your satellite is to an NBA tourney lol. You’ll have to be glued to your phone. I saw your lineup included Marty Hanzal. Have you seen Zoolander? “Hansel. He’s so hot right now. So hot.” lol

• Fsudrew17

Link to the forum league?

• savedatmoneyquan

^ Sent you an invite

• yanksfan1

Stacking the Leafs and Kings tonight. I’ll let everyone else figure out where the goals are coming from in PIT/WSH with two good goaltenders in net

• StPaulMick

Colorado owes me a dud! Thinking it could happen tonight. I don’t see BOS lighting up Varlamov so I won’t stack, but I’m thinking Rask could be it tonight. Haven’t looked at DK prices yet, though.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Well entered the $333 will see how it goes tonight figured why not give it a shot!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Cal_Naughton_Jr said...

Well entered the $333 will see how it goes tonight figured why not give it a shot!

GL and bring it down!!!

• k_bone94

Can I get an invite to the forum league?

• keephustlincuz

Forum league contest link pls.

• Bam79

https://dkn.gs/r/1VONcXvMqUS1fqH1WcQJgg

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

So who’s everyones goalie they like for Cash?

• strassnerte

@Cal_Naughton_Jr said...

So who’s everyones goalie they like for Cash?

I think it is Quick or Gibson. Leaning toward Gibson myself.

• TBforPrez

@strassnerte said...

I think it is Quick or Gibson. Leaning toward Gibson myself.

Definitely Quick or Gibson, but don’t forget about Rask

• cchap2

Boston’s lines are UGLY.

Anyone think Rask will steal one in Colorado tonight?

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@cchap2 said...

Boston’s lines are UGLY.

Anyone think Rask will steal one in Colorado tonight?

I’m opposite.. Home game.. Varly is my goalie (at least for a few line ups)

• PhoFever

LA offense does not strike fear into my heart. Neither does Calgary’s. I think this is a defensive battle, and therefore using either – or both – the goalies from this game is the way to go.

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Not that it matters tonight no Peel or Lee reffing tonight but a good site to check for those terrible refs

http://scoutingtherefs.com/2017/10/19595/tonights-nhl-referees-linesmen-101117/

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).