• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  New Jersey ( 170 ) at  Toronto ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    7:35 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at  Washington ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:35 PM :  Boston ( -135 ) at  Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 120 ) at  Anaheim ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    10:35 PM :  Calgary ( 115 ) at  Los Angeles ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• StPaulMick

@TAJ1453 said...

Better option than rust?

Probably not, because of Rust’s linemates, but the only caveat would be that those PIT WAS rivalry games can get very physical, and that might not be as much of a shoot out as everyone hopes it will be. Could be a straight-up chippy grinder.

• Canuckage

@nosideFX said...

John Moore, Brooks Orpik, or Kevan Miller on DK all $3000 defenseman? Pick 1

• Chache

Devils stack for me

• TimmerRC

Considering how popular the TOR/NJ and PIT/WAS games will be, is anyone going against the grain and loading up on Flames, or Bruins? I feel like tonight is a trap… if those two big games both go 2-1 or even 3-2 I think 85% of lineups will be toast.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Gonna stick with the same strategy as yesterday and go with 2 lines together after flopping last night. Last night it was STL L1 & MTL L1. Tonight it’s TOR L3 & ANA L2. Going against the grain at G with Murray. Let’s do this!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m doing some NHL tonight. Preseason basketball with no late swap has been no fun.

• hautalak

• x2

@Epignosis said...

I’m doing some NHL tonight. Preseason basketball with no late swap has been no fun.

Welcome! Preseason is rough. Not like regular season NBA is any better for me. Good luck.

• Canuckage

Lets go Avs and Devils?!

• ericgeo18

Anyone hear if Quick is starting?

• yuda

@Chache said...

Devils stack for me

That 2nd line has been getting some decent scoring chances this year.

• sanders_tj

@ericgeo18 said...

Wondering the same. I would assume so since he’s been rock solid so far, but nothing about who’s starting has me uneasy.

• ericgeo18

@sanders_tj said...

Wondering the same. I would assume so since he’s been rock solid so far, but nothing about who’s starting has me uneasy.

I was just reading that their beat writer couldn’t attend practice this morning so he doesn’t know either.

• kirby34

Burakovsky or Brown on DK?

• zshoom

• 2016 Single Entry Series Finalist

@ericgeo18 said...

I doubt they announce it before warm ups, but it’s going to be Quick. They play back to back this weekend vs Buffalo and NYI – why sit him vs a divisional opponent tonight?

• hautalak

• x2

Anybody rolling the dice on Jagr tonight? Part of me wants to take a wait and see approach but part of me wants to go all in. The dilemma! One for old time sake.

• TimmerRC

@Epignosis said...

Welcome to the fun side, buddy!!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@TimmerRC said...

Welcome to the fun side, buddy!!

All in on Quick!

Am I doing this right?

• keephustlincuz

COL 1 for all the pesos. GL Mofos.

• somanyrings

wow what a luck box of a goal by letang, holtby literally saved all the other 10 shots in that span and it bounced to him

• somanyrings

me thinks the devils should stop putting toronto on the PP

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

Bratt is soooooo fast

• TheRyanFlaherty

Today’s been a reminder of the not-Fun side of NHL. Researching, identifying a correct team, going with it even if it may not fit what “Vegas” or “experts” say…but you don’t pick the right guys.
    Last night went well though, so while it’s frustrating if it continues, I’ll try not to complain too much…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Me in NHL DFS.

• Krackdem

Sweet shorty.

• yisman

gotta vent

at my sister’s and their family drags everything along

I missed the main slate, and then I figured surely I could be back for 9:30 pick’em

but they dragged everything along so badly that the clock read 9:27 when I escaped

still enough time

but nope, their clock is slow, got here 9:30 on the dot

and lo and behold, tons of pick’em overlay as usual

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).