NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  Buffalo ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Making a cardinal sin and betting against the Canes on their win streak at home! I still refuse to believe the Canes are this good of a team. They have some good pieces but still think they need more. I think I’m just crazy…

• Zwalt83

I like the strategy, I’m going with a splash of canes I think most will be on Buffalo

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results:

sizzlebeans – 148.6
    keephustlincuz – 129.7
    hautalak – 123.4
    stingrays01- 122.4
    gair-z 121.9

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (10/11 – 7 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/78176071

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The Quebecer in me really wants to play Julien Gauthier. I really might do that. There’s a good chance he gets 0, but if he scores, no one else will have him. There aren’t many ways to differentiate in a 3 game slate anyway, and he’s min price so he allows me to play some studs.

• maibockaddict

@hautalak said...

Making a cardinal sin and betting against the Canes on their win streak at home! I still refuse to believe the Canes are this good of a team. They have some good pieces but still think they need more. I think I’m just crazy…

But the Canes always clobber the Isles🤓🧐🤨🤪

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

For whatever reason I just hate playing Canes guys! 5 wins to start the season has to be pretty tough so I’m just betting against it.

When it comes to streaks I am usually on the wrong side of them (except at the roulette wheel lol).

• SteeloCity

I’m liking BUF1/BUF PP with various studs from other games. I also like Korpisalo tonight, I think he gets back on track and he doesn’t cost much.

• Felixxberg

I think many people will one-off Eichel because of last game. I’m stacking him with his linemates instead.

• Zwalt83

I feel everyone is going to stack Buffalo, I like the Canes I’m debating on a goalie thought eeeek

• eaglezzz

I am having a hard time not going with Eichel/Reinhart/Olofsson/Dahlin in every lineup. They all play PP together as well and have been the #1 PP in the league to start the year. Florida’s PK is 13th worst right now. On a 3 game slate I think I insert them all and make a bunch of rosters filling in the other spots.

• Steverino01

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 Results:

sizzlebeans – 148.6
    keephustlincuz – 129.7
    hautalak – 123.4
    stingrays01- 122.4
    gair-z 121.9

I didn’t think I had a chance to cash, but Kuemper came through in a big way in the last game on the slate. Any goalie that can get you that 35 saves bonus and a win will reward you nicely. No more targeting high priced goalies that will most likely win, but face less than 20 shots. Guys like Kuemper at only $7,000 playing at home has a much bigger upside.

• whoisjohngalt420

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 25 Player – Top 5 (10/11 – 7 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/78176071

I think u can go larger, even for 3 games. Today filled within 4 hours and 6+ hours before lock. i’d like to enter every day but miss it on most days due to how fast it fills.

• Felixxberg

@whoisjohngalt420 said...

I think u can go larger, even for 3 games. Today filled within 4 hours and 6+ hours before lock. i’d like to enter every day but miss it on most days due to how fast it fills.

Sometimes I wake up and it’s already full! I don’t think PocketsSloppy ever thought it would be that popular.

• rgreuli

@Felixxberg said...

The Quebecer in me really wants to play Julien Gauthier. I really might do that. There’s a good chance he gets 0, but if he scores, no one else will have him. There aren’t many ways to differentiate in a 3 game slate anyway, and he’s min price so he allows me to play some studs.

Excellent call. Projected for 0 points on sites I checked

• SteeloCity

@rgreuli said...

Excellent call. Projected for 0 points on sites I checked and not currently listed on any line on Daily Off, though team has confirmed he will make his debut tonight.

I don’t even see him on FD yet. Any help?

• rgreuli

@rgreuli said...

Excellent call. Projected for 0 points on sites I checked

Well at least can play him on Draft Kings. Fan Duel not in the player pool.

• rgreuli

@SteeloCity said...

I don’t even see him on FD yet. Any help?

Just like Fan Duel baseball they are always behind a couple of days in adding players.

• TnCowboy

2 lineups. Both heavy BUF1. One needs to totally change. May look to differentiate by going NY / ANA stack…..or not.

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

I can see the sentimental value for you but I’ll spend 400 more fore necas. The pp time is worth 400 for me.

• mr_papageorgio

I’m thinking CBJ1 tonight vs the Ducks on a B2B. Ducks haven’t been terrible yet but they will be when all is said and done I think.

• PhoFever

Last two trips to Buffalo, the Panthers have scored 5 and 3 goals, respectively. FLA1 was active in both games; in the most recent trip on Jan. 3rd, Hoffman and Vatrano scored too. In other words, might be dangerous to assume FLorida road woes.

• keephustlincuz

@PhoFever said...

Last two trips to Buffalo, the Panthers have scored 5 and 3 goals, respectively. FLA1 was active in both games; in the most recent trip on Jan. 3rd, Hoffman and Vatrano scored too. In other words, might be dangerous to assume FLorida road woes.

It looks like florida made a line change. Dadonov bumped to the 3rd line.

• SteeloCity

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m thinking CBJ1 tonight vs the Ducks on a B2B. Ducks haven’t been terrible yet but they will be when all is said and done I think.

I think you’re onto something. I filled out a super weird lineup in the .25 cent on FD and it’s crazy enough to take it down.

• yisman

just when I thought last night couldn’t get any worse, I see Malcolm Subban ruined my Yahoo contests. I played all the slates and used him in all and he only played one period

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).