NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 0 ) at  Columbus ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  Buffalo ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) at  Carolina ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PocketsSloppy

@whoisjohngalt420 said...

I think u can go larger, even for 3 games. Today filled within 4 hours and 6+ hours before lock. i’d like to enter every day but miss it on most days due to how fast it fills.

We’ll have at least a 30 player for tomorrows contest. We’ll look to increase the player count as we sort this thing out. I do wish that DK would simply resize contest up to 50 players.

• PocketsSloppy

@Felixxberg said...

Sometimes I wake up and it’s already full! I don’t think PocketsSloppy ever thought it would be that popular.

Amazing how popular it has become. It appears we have more mouths to feed this year as well. I’m tempted to go with a 30 player for all contest, regardless of slate size.

• jjwd

@PocketsSloppy said...

Amazing how popular it has become. It appears we have more mouth to feed this year as well. I’m tempted to go with a 30 player for all contest, regardless of slate size.

well done Mr. Pockets

• RandysCrow

Greiss in goal messes my line up

• Lathum

Dead money here!!

Trying to learn NHL. I am a premium subscriber but don’t see any kind of write up, ala grind down for today. Do they not do it because of the small slate or does it come out later in the day?

Thanks

• mr_papageorgio

@Lathum said...

Dead money here!!

Trying to learn NHL. I am a premium subscriber but don’t see any kind of write up, ala grind down for today. Do they not do it because of the small slate or does it come out later in the day?

Thanks

Grind down is no more. They do an expert survey and I think one other article but only for slates with > 3 games. Kind of lame but there’s also less to talk about with NHL compared to other sports so I get it.

• keephustlincuz

@Lathum said...

Dead money here!!

Thanks

On small slates most new players take the advice of the forum and paypal a small fee to some of the forum regulars.

• Lathum

@mr_papageorgio said...

Grind down is no more. They do an expert survey and I think one other article but only for slates with > 3 games. Kind of lame but there’s also less to talk about with NHL compared to other sports so I get it.

cool. Figured it was something like that. Thanks.

Enjoy my donation if your on Fandual

• boisethunder55

Used guru for my two free entries…picked the center man for all picks so this should be hilarious.

• Steverino01

@keephustlincuz said...

I can see the sentimental value for you but I’ll spend 400 more fore necas. The pp time is worth 400 for me.

• stellagirl

These 3 game slates feel like NFL showdown… picking -EV plays to differentiate, mixing and matching…. Against my better judgement, I am throwing a couple bucks worth of quarters at the slate.

LOTS of NYI……

• OttawaCityMadman

@PocketsSloppy said...

Amazing how popular it has become. It appears we have more mouths to feed this year as well. I’m tempted to go with a 30 player for all contest, regardless of slate size.

Will it cancel if it doesn’t fill?

• Steverino01

At least with this 3 game slate all games are played early. Nothing worse than having a small slate of games being played on the east and west coast.

I was planning on having some of CLS 1, but Gibson has been hot in goal for ANH. To tinker or not to tinker, that’s the question.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Steverino01 said...

At least with this 3 game slate all games are played early. Nothing worse than having a small slate of games being played on the east and west coast.

I was planning on having some of CLS 1, but Gibson has been hot in goal for ANH. To tinker or not to tinker, that’s the question.

Sounds like Miller is going to be in net most likely.. FYI

• SteeloCity

@Steverino01 said...

Gibson isn’t playing, it’s Ryan Miller. If Miller wasn’t playing and it was Gibson I’d agree.

• Steverino01

@tratow said...

Sounds like Miller is going to be in net most likely.. FYI

Yea after I posted that I had to go look again to see if Gibson was playing or not. I forgot they are on a B2B, so it makes sense for Miller to start. Ducks are like the Angels, always last to announce starters.

• Felixxberg

And just like that, I max entered the $10 contest. I faded some pretty good lines.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

And just like that, I max entered the $10 contest. I faded some pretty good lines.

Good luck tonight Felix!

• yisman

Bobrovsky in goal for me. Seems like a lock on DK

I won’t be online at lock so not playing much

• PocketsSloppy

@OttawaCityMadman said...

Will it cancel if it doesn’t fill?

Only contest with 20 players and below resize. If you go 25 or more and it doesn’t fill, it will cancel. I’m confident we’ll fill tomorrows at 30 players. As soon as tomorrow’s contest are posted, I’ll post the 30 player.

• keephustlincuz

@Felixxberg said...

Wow.

Bon chance.

• Felixxberg

Thanks/merci! I don’t even know what I’m rooting for.

• marker0357

Hope you do well, Felix. The insight that you share via this forum is especially helpful in Hockey.

• titleist86

Bonne chance les amis ;)

• Felixxberg

Thanks/merci! I’m here to help!

titleist86, on a trouvé quelques Québécois!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.