7:05 PM : Montreal ( -120 ) at Buffalo ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:05 PM : N.Y. Islanders ( 115 ) at N.Y. Rangers ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    7:35 PM : Detroit ( 150 ) at Tampa Bay ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:35 PM : New Jersey ( 125 ) at Florida ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:05 PM : Carolina ( 120 ) at Winnipeg ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:05 PM : Washington ( -115 ) at Pittsburgh ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM : Minnesota ( 0 ) at St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM : Anaheim ( 115 ) at Dallas ( -135 ) —- T: 115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• habes1289

Ha every time I see “JT” instead of “Miller” with regards to Rangers lines I do like a triple take.

I’m staying away from this game in terms of DFS tonight, these games are always fairly unpredictable. Good luck in both capacities!

• maxeernst

@Codith said...

$10 his price is $6000 or more after a total of 16 games (assuming an average of 4 per week over a month span).

Tampa’s 17th game is November 15th against Detroit. You think Drouin will be priced 6k or more on that day is the bet you want to make? If so, hit me up on Twitter. Same username.

• maxeernst

I think it goes without saying that I am not on Drouin tonight fyi all

• dude_abides7

@maxeernst said...

Tampa’s 17th game is November 15th against Detroit. You think Drouin will be priced 6k or more on that day is the bet you want to make? If so, hit me up on Twitter. Same username.

I think you are more confident he doesn’t get to $6K because the sites inability (unwillingness) to keep their NHL salaries accurate then you are believing he may not earn the $6K tag. Either way, I’d take the under bet for sure.

• dude_abides7

Man.,…I really feel WPG tonight, but I am getting numbers bias based on CAR strong puck possession numbers from last year. New season, different team but the system is still intact, no? A 3-1 game is not what we’re looking for.

• eaglezzz

no Drouin for me either. I like playing Stamkos by himself

• scsa1998

@dude_abides7 said...

I think you are more confident he doesn’t get to $6K because the sites inability (unwillingness) to keep their NHL salaries accurate then you are believing he may not earn the $6K tag. Either way, I’d take the under bet for sure.

How long did it take the sites to get Artemi Panarin correctly. He was a must almost every night last season.

• dude_abides7

@scsa1998 said...

How long did it take the sites to get Artemi Panarin correctly. He was a must almost every night last season.

Like $3800 – $4800 on FD for the first 2-3 months. lol

• awilson45

@Codith said...

Drouin at $5k is a lock for me
    Beaulieu at $3800 could be a steal
    Ehlers at $4900
    Aho at $3400
    Oshie at $5800
    Klingberg at $5100
    Henrique at $5000

All those guys are pretty solid value plays

Hall at 5.8k,
    Klingberg at 5.1k is a steal, trying to decide if I’m gonna move around cap to roster him tonight.

I know the masses will be on Ovi because he’s a big name, but I think he starts the season off hot, tough fade for me. I also got him in my season long league so I’ve convinced myself he’s winning the Hart this year and I’m super biased right now. Ovi-Kuzy-Oshie is my stack of the night

• HowYouDrouin

Anyone sleeping on Drouin that hard must have also slept through Tampa’s playoff run. I’ll take that bet any day

• maxeernst

@dude_abides7 said...

Man.,…I really feel WPG tonight, but I am getting numbers bias based on CAR strong puck possession numbers from last year. New season, different team but the system is still intact, no? A 3-1 game is not what we’re looking for.

Struggled with this some as well. Carolina should have been better last year say the numbers.

Alas, they are young. And Cam Ward sucks. And WPG is an offensive force.

…at least that’s what I’m telling myself.

• Fsudrew17

So Max if Drouin has a game like Turris had yesterday… how tilted would you be?

• dude_abides7

@maxeernst said...

Struggled with this some as well. Carolina should have been better last year say the numbers.

Alas, they are young. And Cam Ward sucks. And WPG is an offensive force.

…at least that’s what I’m telling myself.

Yeah…I’m standing pat. Not going to overthink things this early in when we don’t have any current season metrics to go off of. If it looks good, play it.

• julieduke33

@dude_abides7 said...

Just curious is the bet 6k on nov 17th or if he ever gets to 6k between now and then…

• TimmerRC

I’m rolling with Montoya and Bishop mostly, tonight.

As for skaters, I’m staying pretty chalky with WPG/DAL/WASH/TB combos. I don’t like getting too cute this early in the year. Good luck tonight, guys!

• awilson45

BUF L1 is very interesting for GPPs and I like Ennis as a one off. If I were playing multiple LUs I’d pepper in some BUF exposure to some of my chalkier GPP lineups

• NextSignal

I’m going the other route and getting way too cute way too early – Lehner and Ward for me tonight.

Enjoy my money, someone.

• MakinItkane9

I like them too. Anaheim giving up the most penalty minutes last year. Should see some time for benn and seguin to light it up.

• maxeernst

@Fsudrew17 said...

So Max if Drouin has a game like Turris had yesterday… how tilted would you be?

Hah. Turris was a fine play. He was underpriced. I was just annoyed that Matthews totally lost him in 3 on 3 and gifted him a walk into the slot to score.

If Drouin scores, so be it. I see no need to play him given the better plays who are similarly priced.

• MakinItkane9

Anyone looking at Werenski as D punt play?

• scsa1998

@MakinItkane9 said...

I like them too. Anaheim giving up the most penalty minutes last year. Should see some time for benn and seguin to light it up.

Judging by this thread we may be on an island with them. Everyone like Tampa and WPG more.

• badgerdores

Thinking of running a cash LU with only one set of paired skaters. I realize that would be suicide for GPP, but it’s fine in cash right? There are just too many values and lines I liked that was afraid would kill me if I didn’t have a piece of.

Last night my only unpaired skaters were Hoffman and Setoguchi so I should be due to hit :)

• NextSignal

@MakinItkane9 said...

Anyone looking at Werenski as D punt play?

Definitely. I’m actually concerned that too many people might be.

• julieduke33

@maxeernst said...

Hah. Turris was a fine play. He was underpriced. I was just annoyed that Matthews totally lost him in 3 on 3 and gifted him a walk into the slot to score.

If Drouin scores, so be it. I see no need to play him given the better plays who are similarly priced.

Worse than Matthews gifting that goal was the Hawks playing down 5 on 3 for 6 minutes and 2 empty netters… tarasenko in on most…5-5 blues did nothing… says bitter hawks fan…haha

Obviously faded tarasenko and played Crawford…

• MakinItkane9

Also Helly could be sweet GPP play. Fighting to get most minutes between the pipes this season over Hutch.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).