NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:05 PM : Chicago ( -105 ) at Nashville ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    9:05 PM : Edmonton ( 110 ) at Calgary ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:35 PM : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Lol wow what a moron I am.
    I’m sitting here fretting about my teams earlier and I didn’t even realize Mason wasn’t starting. They must have announced it right after I finished my lineups this afternoon…I have no idea why I didn’t think to confirm it…I guess a since it was their opener…just dumb, lesson learned.
    Probably wouldn’t have mattered on FD, big likely to cost me something on DK.

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

WTF is going on with the DK offering for tomorrow???? 13 game slate and we get Tiny tournaments. DK FAIL

• Zieg30

@PigskinaBlanket said...

WTF is going on with the DK offering for tomorrow???? 13 game slate and we get Tiny tournaments. DK FAIL

The sniper also has a horrible payout structure. I’m opposed to super top heavy payouts, but this is taking the flattening to the extreme. They pay out about 2000 entrants too many as well.

• NextSignal

Yeah I’m playing Fanduel for the first time tomorrow.

• deejones49

@NextSignal said...

Yeah I’m playing Fanduel for the first time tomorrow.

I guess we will be playing for 2nd!

• BigA

Unless they haven’t added the other tourneys it’s pretty disappointing to see this.

• NextSignal

@deejones49 said...

I guess we will be playing for 2nd!

I’d be cool with sliding into 4th behind three Deejones Canucks stacks. Still higher than DK.

• bigticket

@Zieg30 said...

The sniper also has a horrible payout structure. I’m opposed to super top heavy payouts, but this is taking the flattening to the extreme. They pay out about 2000 entrants too many as well.

yes its their special 2% to the winner GPP structure. It’s awesome isnt it?!

• Olhausen

@bigticket said...

yes its their special 2% to the winner GPP structure. It’s awesome isnt it?!

Part of this is the result of 1 and 3 entry max contests they run. All the big 3$ Gpp contests for the other sports were cut in half to account for these smaller contests. Unfortunately hockey contests are smal to begin with so honestly wish they’d just do away with the 3 entry limit contests and make the sniper bigger.

• Canuckage

This is so sad……..Prize pool should be adjusted on day of the week and also games that day. I really hate the big tuesday when there are like 3-4 games then days with 13 games we get a tiny pool with top prize of……… 1k.

• Superflysupa

I read this on Shoeless Hockey today. The Kings are a fade until their top 6 is intact.

• maxeernst

Fanduel’s 3$ GPP has a 50k prizepool and pays 10k to first tomorrow…

• Canuckage

@maxeernst said...

Signed up for Fanduel. Thanks a lot for the heads up. I know NHL is least popular sport out of the majors but come on, maybe take two minutes and think about it.

• Codith

@Codith said...

Flyers Second line will combine for 5-7 points tonight is my guess. Flyers win 4-2

Ain’t easy being cheesy

• bigticket

@maxeernst said...

Yeah thats way better. Who wants to have to beat 19000 people putting up $3 to win just a grand. Cmon thats so offensive and a slap to the face. Whats even worse is you can add up the top 140 prizes in the contest and still not make more than the house as they will rake $8,821. I’m switching to Fanduel. Thanks for the heads up Max.

• whatalegend

2nd slate of the year where McDavid is playing and 2nd time I go with 100% exposure. This time got T-1 in the Fanduel 40k Breakaway for 3k! Connor is the GOAT!!

• Zieg30

@whatalegend said...

2nd slate of the year where McDavid is playing and 2nd time I go with 100% exposure. This time got T-1 in the Fanduel 40k Breakaway for 3k! Connor is the GOAT!!

Congrats!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.