NHL FORUM

Comments

• scsa1998

10/14/2015 19:05 :  Ottawa ( 115 ) at  Columbus ( -135 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    10/14/2015 20:05 :  Chicago ( -145 ) at  Philadelphia ( 125 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    10/14/2015 22:05 :  Boston ( 120 ) at  Colorado ( -140 ) —- T: 5o-45
    10/14/2015 22:35 :  Arizona ( 210 ) at  Anaheim ( -250 ) —- T: 5½u-40

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• dak879

@sjobarzanek said...

Kudobin Is the play at goalie tonight….Love a Colorado Stack 2 defenseman and Ladeskog, Iginla, Mackkinnon…Also loving Johanson and some Chi town players.

Also looking to stack some of the Colorado players. Makes it so I don’t have $$ for the studs on CHI, but certainly enough for some of the secondary players who benefit from playing with the stars.

• JJourneay33

Karlsson too much to play? Might be contrarian in the $3 sniper?

• maxeernst

@JJourneay33 said...

Karlsson too much to play? Might be contrarian in the $3 sniper?

I think he may be overpriced therein causing him to be under owned.

He’s the best offensive D man in the league.

That being said, I actually like the blue jackets to have a good game tonight. They haven’t played terribly but have yet to get that all important first win. Not sure I like the line shuffle they implemented, but we’ll see.

• fwander

Well here is to fading Getzlaf/Perry tonight…may be a mistake. Go Colorado!

• JJourneay33

Go Colorado, Arizona, Chicago!

• thechampisback

Brobovsky or go cheap with khudobin? cash game!

• arkadius

Tervanian is 3rd line C now..he is no longer on line with Toews

• Danomite6

@fwander said...

Well here is to fading Getzlaf/Perry tonight…may be a mistake. Go Colorado!

A lot of people are fading Getzlaf and Perry. Ownership is really no higher than 1 in 3 for either player in most of my pools and lower than 1 in 5 in some cases. I am honestly surprised as I expected 1 in 2 for both players at minimum. Hope I am right about them tonight…

• scsa1998

@Danomite6 said...

A lot of people are fading Getzlaf and Perry. Ownership is really no higher than 1 in 3 for either player in most of my pools and lower than 1 in 5 in some cases. I am honestly surprised as I expected 1 in 2 for both players at minimum. Hope I am right about them tonight…

Is this on FD i assume? On draftkings it is too soon to tell. Only 1 game playing so rosters are hard to tell.

• fwander

@Danomite6 said...

Just saw that! Well I made a LU with them in a free league to torture myself when they go off. I’m new to hockey, but in hindsight looks like it was a perfect GPP stack with those two. If not tonight I’ll keep stacking them till it pays off!

• cdk12

21/22% owned for Perry/Getzlaf in FD Blue Line. I have both in 1 lineup.

• maxeernst

@cdk12 said...

21/22% owned for Perry/Getzlaf in FD Blue Line. I have both in 1 lineup.

This is criminally low owned IMO. It’s a 4 game slate. I guess playing the chalk was the contrarian move?

• cdk12

@maxeernst said...

This is criminally low owned IMO. It’s a 4 game slate. I guess playing the chalk was the contrarian move?

Thought this combo should be higher owned as well. With such a short slate it wasn’t a challenge to fit them into the lineup..

• scsa1998

Of course everyone who stacked ott/Columbus get rewarded with 7 goals

• momonari

Bobrovzky single handedly made me lose these 50/50. Nice.

He’s on pace to finish the game in the negatives.

• deejones49

Got a dilemma i got Gustavsson as my goalie i’m sitting 12h in the Sniper should i switch to KHUDOBIN who is huge favorite to win tonight or stay with Gustavsson who will be low owned

• small1dawg

ya bob screwed me didn’t imagine him being this bad..wow

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

WTF is wrong with the damn Blackhawks tonight getting shutout in Philly?

• deejones49

Fowler or Beauchemin late

• yzerman19

@small1dawg said...

ya bob screwed me didn’t imagine him being this bad..wow

He let in 4 goals in each of the first 3 games this year with a save percentage in the mid 80s. He was what really sold me on Andersen.

• dak879

@MARJAC said...

WTF is wrong with the damn Blackhawks tonight getting shutout in Philly?

Was so close to stacking some Hawks but ended up stacking Avs instead. Apparently was a good call so far. Though you never know when the Hawks will break open with a flurry of goals.

Oh and Erik Karlsson is a machine

• qatman

LOL hockey and empty net goals. Icing on the +/- cake.

• momonari

@yzerman19 said...

He let in 4 goals in each of the first 3 games this year with a save percentage in the mid 80s. He was what really sold me on Andersen.

There’s a difference between allowing 4 goals over 40 shots and .750

I started the game with 9.5 in first period and ended the game at 7.40

One of the most frustrating losses I’ve had for sure.

• themikestrick

Erik Karlsson with the big point total tonight.

• maxeernst

@deejones49 said...

Got a dilemma i got Gustavsson as my goalie i’m sitting 12h in the Sniper should i switch to KHUDOBIN who is huge favorite to win tonight or stay with Gustavsson who will be low owned

I’d go FTW with the contrarian play. But if you’re also fading getz/perry maybe chalk is smarter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).