• Blogger of the Month

1:05 PM :  Florida ( -110 ) at  New Jersey ( -110 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    1:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -118 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -102 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    1:05 PM :  Minnesota ( -143 ) at  Ottawa ( 123 ) —- T: 6o-11
    1:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 167 ) at  Boston ( -195 ) —- T: 5½u-40
    3:05 PM :  Dallas ( -105 ) at  Buffalo ( -115 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    5:05 PM :  Colorado ( 110 ) at  Washington ( -130 ) —- T: 6½u-19
    8:35 PM :  Edmonton ( 120 ) at  Chicago ( -140 ) —- T: 6½o-15

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PocketsSloppy

DK $1 – 35 Player – Top 5 (10/15 – 7 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/78426799

• toasty99

Am I wrong or does it seem like draft Kings and FanDuel have extremely large contests for the 7pm start time?

Like so large I don’t see them even coming close to filling….

Like draftKings has a contest with 14,000 people and only about 100 in right now with 45 minutes to go??? HMMM…..

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@toasty99 said...

Am I wrong or does it seem like draft Kings and FanDuel have extremely large contests for the 7pm start time?

Like so large I don’t see them even coming close to filling….

Like draftKings has a contest with 14,000 people and only about 100 in right now with 45 minutes to go??? HMMM…..

That’s for tomorrow, 10/15.

• toasty99

Ohhh I’m blind got it. Got confused with the dates forget this is a holiday for Canadians.

• CheetosAddict

@PocketsSloppy said...

DK $1 – 35 Player – Top 5 (10/15 – 7 PM)

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/78426799

35 easy my friend ;)

• PocketsSloppy

@CheetosAddict said...

35 easy my friend ;)

Looking that way. Testing the waters as we go. Who knows, 50 player could be a possibility in the near future.

• OttawaCityMadman

So what did Holtby end up with. Good ol Matt Harvey type score?

• klubba575

Thanks for all the contests PocketsSloppy. You keep making them, I’ll keep losing money in them!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Man, After the first period in Colorado I was up to 3rd place in the $4 and then my Avs got me zero points in the second so I’m still in 3rd. Need some points by them in the third and then a dud for the last game. Surprised that Pasta was only 10% in that gpp.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Our man shashi is leading the $222 contest for $10K with a 15 point advance and 52 PMR. I hope I don’t jinx it but good luck!

• Felixxberg

I’m sitting at 14th, hoping that COL-WSH game stays at 5-2.

I have 1 forward and 1 D left in the late game. Only one guy in front of me has the same PMR. 4 have 0 PMR.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

GL Felix. I’m now in first but tied for first with guy with same lu. Bost1 and Colo2 with a Pulock 1 off. How did that get duped lol.

Hopefully, no one catches us.

• tristanwolf

damn, mckinnon garbage goal cost me a bunch.

• Felixxberg

@yountingly said...

GL Felix. I’m now in first but tied for first with guy with same lu. Bost1 and Colo2 with a Pulock 1 off. How did that get duped lol.

Hopefully, no one catches us.

In what contest is that? Shashi leads the $222 and JMason925 leads the $33. I didn’t enter the $8 so I can’t see!

• Felixxberg

@tristanwolf said...

damn, mckinnon garbage goal cost me a bunch.

Absolute worst for me too. Full line goal and 3 point bonus for Rantanen. It’s part of the game but it really stinks!

• marker0357

@Felixxberg said...

I’m sitting at 14th, hoping that COL-WSH game stays at 5-2.

I have 1 forward and 1 D left in the late game. Only one guy in front of me has the same PMR. 4 have 0 PMR.

I was just on the FB forum and remembered that you said that you were going with BOS1 and I know that Pasta went off today so i figured I would check back to see how it turned out.

• Felixxberg

@marker0357 said...

I was just on the FB forum and remembered that you said that you were going with BOS1 and I know that Pasta went off today so i figured I would check back to see how it turned out.

I’m 21st with a punt D and a legit forward (who I don’t want to name yet in case someome in front of me sees my post and effectively blocks me from passing him).

Shashi is far ahead for the win, but there’s hope for a top 5!

• marker0357

good luck fellas. I went too much COL

• mr_papageorgio

GL Shashi and Felixx and anyone else doing well! If I get about 100 from Kane and Strome I might min cash thank to Holtby.

• tristanwolf

@mr_papageorgio said...

GL Shashi and Felixx and anyone else doing well! If I get about 100 from Kane and Strome I might min cash thank to Holtby.

i’m with ya. got a couple decent bos1 with kane strome. then the all day $8 i got a decent start with the hutton shut out, a punt d toews goal and kane-strome mcjesus-drasaitl to come. may the goals fall like rain in chicago!

• sharksfansd

@lemay88 said...

I am getting discouraged with hockey. I am finding it impossible to compete on a nightly basis? I only play GPP and I fire up one lineup. Am I wasting my time and money, in all honesty? Guys rolling out 30 variations of BOS1 today just makes it seem like they’re buying themselves a victory.

I wasn’t winning anything for the first week and a half and it was rare last season for me to go that long without winning (from what I recall). Due to this new point system I am adjusting my player selection, so if you haven’t adjusted from last season you may want to consider mixing things up and see how it works out. I am referring to DK scoring BTW.

• SteeloCity

Wrong forum! Lol

• Syzltuth

Where’s all the goals?!? Colorado already put up 3 by now lol. I’m going to need some of my showdown is going to do anything

• tristanwolf

@Syzltuth said...

Where’s all the goals?!? Colorado already put up 3 by now lol. I’m going to need some of my showdown is going to do anything

right?! chicago, edmonton wake up!

• tristanwolf

@sharksfansd said...

I wasn’t winning anything for the first week and a half and it was rare last season for me to go that long without winning (from what I recall). Due to this new point system I am adjusting my player selection, so if you haven’t adjusted from last season you may want to consider mixing things up and see how it works out. I am referring to DK scoring BTW.

this is a great point too. i have only played lightly this year, but those shots on goal and blocked shot bonuses are huge. adding these stats to your research can only help as i’m sure there is still a bit of an edge til most people (myself included adjust)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).