7:05 PM : Anaheim ( 120 ) at Pittsburgh ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM : San Jose ( -130 ) at Columbus ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM : Boston ( -110 ) at Toronto ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:05 PM : N.Y. Rangers ( 120 ) at St. Louis ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:35 PM : Nashville ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM : Dallas ( -120 ) at Colorado ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    9:05 PM : Philadelphia ( 100 ) at Arizona ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:05 PM : Calgary ( 110 ) at Vancouver ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dylanrcc

May be drinking a bit of the cool aid, but I’m thinking about stacking Philadelphia’s second line of Konecny, Voracek, and Couturier. Looked like a legit first line last night against a good LAK team. Arizona gave up second most goals last season, so not too strong defensively or at goaltending. Gostisbehere could also be a solid option since Arizona had the most penalty kill opportunities last season.

• dude_abides7

@bhdevault – Just wanted to say thanks and nice hustle on getting the NHL threads up and going nice and early every day. It’s also solid to see these thread pages grow longer and longer with more puckheads chiming in. Looks like RG is making a conscious effort to give NHL a little more love. It is appreciated.

(Now only if the sites would follow suit and pay attention to the size of their slates when determining Tourney size. smh)

• dude_abides7

@dylanrcc said...

May be drinking a bit of the cool aid, but I’m thinking about stacking Philadelphia’s second line of Konecny, Voracek, and Couturier.

On a huge slate like this, it def may be worth a bullet or two. I really think that line is going to be a difference maker this year for PHI. Don’t count on Coots getting 2 every night though. Jake V is primed for a bounce back year. I think their end of season goal stats will be something like this.

Coots – 22 goals
    V – 33 goals
    Koni – 18 goals

Another very important point – with the removal of +/- from all NHL contests we can feel more confident rolling this line out there. Couturier is often lined up against the opposing team’s top line as he is one of the best 2 way forwards in the league. So being tasked to shadow the Crosby’s and Ovi’s of the world made him a harder guy to slot in on FD last year.

My general feel is I’ll be looking to roster PHI2 more on the road and PHI1 at home. (Check out Philly’s home vs road PP stats from last year. They jump off the page)

• dylanrcc

@dude_abides7 said...

On a huge slate like this, it def may be worth a bullet or two. I really think that line is going to be a difference maker this year for PHI. Don’t count on Coots getting 2 every night though. Jake V is primed for a bounce back year.

I agree, Coots won’t score two goals every night and Konecny may not get two assists every night but they have two very talented passers on that line and it may give a few more games but I think Couturier could be in for his breakout season and allows him to get back to offensive minded a little more.

• scsa1998

@dylanrcc said...

May be drinking a bit of the cool aid, but I’m thinking about stacking Philadelphia’s second line of Konecny, Voracek, and Couturier. Looked like a legit first line last night against a good LAK team. Arizona gave up second most goals last season, so not too strong defensively or at goaltending. Gostisbehere could also be a solid option since Arizona had the most penalty kill opportunities last season.

Lets start off by saying I was wrong yesterday Flyers looked great vs what I think is a very good team(Could be my Rangers bias against all things philly). I did however end up going to Pekke Rinne in Goal.

As for today no reason not to go back to Phil2 for the people who did it yesterday that is one of the lines i like today.

• lastairbender

@dylanrcc said...

Looked like a legit first line last night against a good LAK team.

Im not so certain LA is a good team

• scsa1998

Can we give credit to Draftkings for a quick price bump to Auston Matthews. In the past it would have been weeks if not months for a price bump to rookies.

• dylanrcc

Bergeron is out tonight for the Bruins btw

• TimmerRC

I’m going to follow what has started off as a very good strategy for me so far: roster whoever is playing the Flames. This will be their 3rd game in 4 days, they will be tired and they have no D so I’m all in on the Sedins tonight.

Oh and Luongo in goal.

• justjeff

Can someone please link last night’s $3 Breakaway in FD. Thank you

• Olhausen

@scsa1998 said...

Can we give credit to Draftkings for a quick price bump to Auston Matthews. In the past it would have been weeks if not months for a price bump to rookies.

Now if they would just roll out decent Gpp prize pools we’d be golden. Today the Gpp prize structure is trash so I’m playing mostly FD and aces.

• TooManyChickens

Nuckies?

• julieduke33

Drouin from TB 5400 for those with the wager…getting closer…

• julieduke33

@scsa1998 said...

FD was even better from 4500 to 6200… Though I think still playable at that price…

• RBG1488

I think P.A. Parenteau is a nice play tonight at $5,100. DSP started the first game with Hall and Henrique and it was clear he couldn’t skate with them. I think P.A. has enough offensive smarts to stay on that line.

• Zieg30

@TimmerRC said...

I’m going to follow what has started off as a very good strategy for me so far: roster whoever is playing the Flames. This will be their 3rd game in 4 days, they will be tired and they have no D so I’m all in on the Sedins tonight.

Oh and Luongo in goal.

Vancouver lacks Edmonton’s explosiveness, but Calgary is certainly a good team to pick on at the moment.

• ScottyP33

Is there going to be a Grind Down today?

• julieduke33

@ScottyP33 said...

Is there going to be a Grind Down today?

Their should be …. Probably up by 3 eastern time..

• Amelman8589

Which goalies do you like best? Im on Bishop and Miller

• yuda

DAL in an excellent spot tonight. Hopefully ownership won’t be over the top on a large slate like this.

• yuda

@Zieg30 said...

Vancouver lacks Edmonton’s explosiveness, but Calgary is certainly a good team to pick on at the moment.

Flames are horrible against PP, I really like VAN1 tonight.

• maxeernst

@julieduke33 said...

Drouin from TB 5400 for those with the wager…getting closer…

Wager was never booked. Perhaps fortunately for me. DK adjusting prices quickly—-love it.

• Cmartin4534

Dubnyk for me

• dl00000

https://twitter.com/TBTimes_JSmith/status/787304094214086658

Vasilevskiy is starting for TB so you can save a bit from Bishop.

• jdtrey22

I can’t stand the dk sniper payouts

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler