7:05 PM : Anaheim ( 120 ) at Pittsburgh ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM : San Jose ( -130 ) at Columbus ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM : Boston ( -110 ) at Toronto ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    8:05 PM : N.Y. Rangers ( 120 ) at St. Louis ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    8:35 PM : Nashville ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM : Dallas ( -120 ) at Colorado ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    9:05 PM : Philadelphia ( 100 ) at Arizona ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:05 PM : Calgary ( 110 ) at Vancouver ( -130 ) —- T: 110

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mackwoods11

@TicketRaven said...

Rask, Mason, Miller
    Do you like these matchups for these goalies tonight?

love ryan miller but am slightly scared lol

• Nobakov

Not playing tonight because no time but I have a feeling the Sharks might put up 6 or 7.

• NextSignal

Sniper’s going to fill before the Breakaway. Let’s raise those payouts DK…

• mackwoods11

@Superflysupa said...

Really awesome information in this thread guy! Thank you, so glad I signed up. Here is a source I use for my lineups, very comprehensive breakdown.

http://shoelesshockey.com/nhl-dfs-plays-15oct2016/

nice work whoever did that

• julieduke33

@Superflysupa said...

Really awesome information in this thread guy! Thank you, so glad I signed up. Here is a source I use for my lineups, very comprehensive breakdown.

http://shoelesshockey.com/nhl-dfs-plays-15oct2016/

Great info except goalie/pitcher comparison…kershaw will be top scoring pitcher most of the time…highest price goalie rarely is… goalie points capped , pitchers control ks goalies don’t control shots and half the goalies get wins unlike MLB..pitchers don’t play with 8 fielders occasionally.. Corey Crawford has given up 6 goals all on PP…two 5 on 3 goals… even runs scored via errors don’t count against pitchers…

Trust me track the highest scoring goalies everyday…

Ok done venting just one of my pet peeves

• Canuckage

Liking VAN and ARI lines to stack as cheap options and pair them up with expensive lineups like WSH

• ddd24sl

Drouin or Hertl tonight in cash games?

• justjeff

@msuwhat said...

No one interested in rask? Toronto won’t be scoring 4 tonight. Last place last year with a 13-1 shot to goal ratio. A lot of junk shots

Just announced Khudobin gets the start

• NextSignal

@justjeff said...

Just announced Khudobin gets the start

Nice catch, thanks

• TicketRaven

Rask out – got it

• TimmerRC

That feeling when a contest locks, and you check the percentages of ownership of your chosen players, and not one of them is owned higher than 10%….

• julieduke33

Just saw that switched to khudobiin…. I know scary… wonder how many will be stuck with rask

• dude_abides7

@TimmerRC said...

hat feeling when a contest locks, and you check the percentages of ownership of your chosen players, and not one of them is owned higher than 10%….

That’s a great feeling… (Assuming GPP of course)

• msuwhat

@julieduke33 said...

Just saw that switched to khudobiin…. I know scary… wonder how many will be stuck with rask

I’m one of those, was paying attention the whole day until the last 20 minutes

• atrain00

Pivoted off Matthews on FD because of top heavy payout structure yet he’s only 20%, would’ve probably gone all in if I’d known that. Gotta stop giving people so much credit

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

Alright. Got home from work and ate dinner in time to throw a few lus together with little research to get some skin in the game. Will look at more stuff and make some more lus for the 8pm slate. I like Fleury and Dubnyk and have some Caps (ugh my poor isles), MTL1 with Weber again, the Pavelski/Jumbo Joe, Burns stacks. I also have some Yotes for value.

GL all.

• julieduke33

@msuwhat said...

Not really your fault… very rare a confirmed starter gets switched… sorry

• atrain00

Vasilevsky 18.1% on FD Breakaway

• justjeff

@msuwhat said...

That sucks. Dailyfaceoff posted on Twitter and even said “You have 18 minutes to change your lineup “

• TimmerRC

I did a $1 H2H with mberkowski on fanduel and used vasilevskiy… enjoy my loonie, buddy!

• justjeff

@atrain00 said...

Vasilevsky 18.1% on FD Breakaway

And he’s already been scored on twice

• Heterodox

@julieduke33 said...

Not really your fault… very rare a confirmed starter gets switched… sorry

I feel like the Bruins do that more than anyone.

• TicketRaven

agreed

• TicketRaven

awesome

• Olhausen

@msuwhat said...

No one interested in rask? Toronto won’t be scoring 4 tonight. Last place last year with a 13-1 shot to goal ratio. A lot of junk shots

I hope you didn’t take him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler