Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM :  Dallas ( -165 ) at  Ottawa ( 145 ) —- T: 6o-30
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 0 ) at  Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( 170 ) at  Toronto ( -200 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• EhhTimmay

@Blahaaron said...

Vanek with his classic trick – the disappearing act. Look dude if you don’t wanna play hockey just retire

It’s a blowout game, of course he’s going to show up.

He never does in the close games.

• Blahaaron

Gonna miss the microbooster by a couple points. Darn. Well on to tomorrow.

• TimmerRC

Well I had the correct idea – focus on Montreal. But I managed to pick the worst possible line lol… my one dart will cash at least, but man, what could have been

• noddy

Shit Minny PP to end the game. I need a Nashville win. That’s my goalie. Typical.

• BigA

@Blahaaron said...

Gonna miss the microbooster by a couple points. Darn. Well on to tomorrow.

Nothing more tilting then not getting any points in the 3rd.

• sizzlebeans

Single lineup strikes again. Cashed above the minimum in the line change, cross check, and the $5 single entry game. Didn’t cash in the $0.25 microbooster or Tuesday night special satellite.

• ttucowboy84

Let’s see if the Stars HC Montgomery comes to his senses and puts Radulov back with Seguin and Benn tomorrow. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. I cashed my Montreal lineups, but crap night overall.

• tristanwolf

in for 40 out for 60 i’ll take it. mostly matthews line and rinne. and this kid lajoie from the sens looks pretty good for a 20 year old d man. tomorrow should be fun. i have a couple nba tickets but i’ll be focused 75% hockey 25% nba.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Break even. Good thing those were my 2 lineups (MTL heavy) I played twice since I ran out of time again.

• Iceman10000

Anyone do NHL tiers tonight. Set my lineup for free forgot to import that to cash. 42 points get paid at all?

• sizzlebeans

Going by the Line change results, it looks like Felix had a very good night.

• Blahaaron

Asked them for a late slate microbooster tomorrow and they made one. Ask and sometimes ye receive.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@sizzlebeans said...

Going by the Line change results, it looks like Felix had a very good night.

I had nice results in the Line Change, but I entered the exact same lineups in the Two-Man and ended up winning “only” $52 overall. It shows exactly what I was saying earlier: top heavy prize structures are bad for mass enterers.

Line Change: $858 in, $970 out.
    Two-Man: $208 in, $148.44 out.

I think I’ll just stay away from those top heavy contests. That said, the Tuesday Special is really tempting! Its structure is far from ideal but still better than tonight’s Two-Man.

• Wingman

Went Seguin/Benn and Kilnberg so was tight for $$$ wanted Price but couldn’t afford him and then he didn’t even play so I liked Det to actually win the game so I was looking for Howard to give me a win and 20-25 saves with 2 goals against which would been 5-6 points

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).