NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

10/15/2015 19:05 : 1 Nashville ( 110 ) at 2 N.Y. Islanders ( -130 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    10/15/2015 19:05 : 3 Ottawa ( 155 ) at 4 Pittsburgh ( -175 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    10/15/2015 19:05 : 5 Chicago ( -115 ) at 6 Washington ( -105 ) —- T: 5½u-30
    10/15/2015 19:35 : 7 Buffalo ( 170 ) at 8 Florida ( -200 ) —- T: 5½u-40
    10/15/2015 19:35 : 9 Dallas ( 155 ) at 10 Tampa Bay ( -175 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10/15/2015 19:35 : 11 N.Y. Rangers ( 110 ) at 12 Montreal ( -130 ) —- T: 5o-21
    10/15/2015 21:05 : 13 St. Louis ( -155 ) at 14 Edmonton 135 ) —- T: 5½u-50
    10/15/2015 22:05 : 15 Minnesota ( -170 ) at 16 Arizona 150 ) —- T: 5½u-18

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• JMAC126

@JackEichel said...

Elliot is an easy pick tonight

St. Louis has allowed 24, 19 and 18 shots against so far this year, lowest in the league. Edmonton is at 21st for SPG. Definitely a small sample size but still should be factored. I think he’ll get the W but with this slate there’s several goalies who have more upside.

• fantasybender

Is it a negative correlation to play a D who mans PP2 in same lineup as two forwards who play on PP1? Same team obviously

• DirtyDylz

@fantasybender said...

Is it a negative correlation to play a D who mans PP2 in same lineup as two forwards who play on PP1? Same team obviously

I don’t think it is… They will get lots of even strength time together throughout the game and you raise your chance of hitting at least a point on a powerplay bingo for that team

• scsa1998

Does anyone else really hate their team.

• dak879

@scsa1998 said...

Does anyone else really hate their team.

Yeah, sort of. Not really feeling it tonight. Though yesterday i was really feeling it with a stack of Avs and stack of Ducks. And look how that turned out.

• bigticket

DK has been lousy for hockey. Guys prices don’t move and they could fill much bigger contests daily. Pretty pathetic

• scsa1998

@dak879 said...

Yeah, sort of. Not really feeling it tonight. Though yesterday i was really feeling it with a stack of Avs and stack of Ducks. And look how that turned out.

Same I scored an 8 yesterday on DK and I felt really confident yesterday.

• KnickNack

Any word on Coyotes starting goalie?

• dak879

@scsa1998 said...

Funny thing was, my only player in an early game was Erik Karlsson who killed it. Put me ahead in all my cash games. So I had points in the bank going into what I thought would be a killer night for cash game wins. But hockey can just be so unpredictable sometimes.

• ghostcougar

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@nick3286 said...

Any word on Coyotes starting goalie?

havent seen an update unfortunately

• MikeSos760

Crosby only eight percent owned in a tournament i am in on FD. Let’s hope he finally gets some goals.

• scsa1998

@MikeSos760 said...

Crosby only eight percent owned in a tournament i am in on FD. Let’s hope he finally gets some goals.

16% on draftkings, but my other 2 penguins are really low.

• scsa1998

And our first goal of the night is scored by Austin Watson. Owned by 2 people total in the sniper.

• Trivonus

@scsa1998 said...

lol yesterday I stacked Ducks and ended up with 11 finishing dead last in my double ups. Was a fun silly night.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@scsa1998 said...

And our first goal of the night is scored by Austin Watson. Owned by 2 people total in the sniper.

actually Zdlicky scored it but Watson was last to touch it. Only my Islanders, lol.

Stacked OVI line. Oshie and Kuzy both low owned. I hope it continues to work out. Would up with Luongo on DK. Couldn’t pass it up the 7k.

• scsa1998

@yountingly said...

actually Zdlicky scored it but Watson was last to touch it. Only my Islanders, lol.

Stacked OVI line. Oshie and Kuzy both low owned. I hope it continues to work out. Would up with Luongo on DK. Couldn’t pass it up the 7k.

It appears that everyone took the main guys (Crosby, and Ovi) but didn’t stack the line mates.

• MikeSos760

@Trivonus said...

lol yesterday I stacked Ducks and ended up with 11 finishing dead last in my double ups. Was a fun silly night.

Likewise, except I finished in 11104 out of 11493 or something like that in a FD tourney. It was awesome!

• scsa1998

And with that Florida goal I outscore my team from yesterday. #smallvictory

• chrisp200

@chrisp200 said...

BB is out for tonight’s game. Sprong on the 3rd line RW is sneaky. He will bury one tonight, mark my words.

Hopefully someone took my advice.

• woefulstuff

Jaromir Jagr has been so good to me this year so far.

• themikestrick

If Crosby doesn’t score tonight, his price better come down to about $7,000 on FD.

• woefulstuff

I can never get those Tampa lines right. I have Johnson/Kucherov and its Stamkos going nuts tonight.

• themikestrick

Nice of FD to take away 7 of Luongo’s saves out of the blue.

• woefulstuff

@themikestrick said...

Nice of FD to take away 8 of Luongo’s saves out of the blue.

Same thing happened on DK, at least I know where those points went now.

• scsa1998

@woefulstuff said...

Same thing happened on DK, at least I know where those points went now.

Now Barkov lost an assist

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).