Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) at  Washington ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -105 ) at  Montreal ( -115 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    9:35 PM :  Boston ( -105 ) at  Calgary ( -115 ) —- T: 6u-20
    10:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) at  Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Blahaaron said...

I would rather have Carlson than Backstrom. Backstrom rarely shoots. And if he gets anything it’ll usually be assists. Carlson will shoot and play 6 more minutes than backstrom

Would have been a beneficial switch! Might be hanging my night on Smith now at low ownership. Kyrou didn’t help tonight.

• mathewsmarner

gibby going to get the shutout

• Blahaaron

Don’t ask me what the hell I was thinking when I put Rask in my BOS1 and CGY2 lineup. I would easily be cashing if I went with Gibson instead. Sometimes you can get away with doing that if there is enough shots. Maybe BOS can still win it. Also need isles to score one goal.

• mathewsmarner

ari @ chi tomorrow seems like a goldmine

• mathewsmarner

goal against in classic and showdown is the same….shouldn’t be shy to take goalie and the opposing team player(s) i guess

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

After 2 bad down days (yesterday with a lot of PIT and one outlier that made it in the top 30
    In the $20 before McJesus went crazy and VGK line 1 got hot)….
    I scaled down and played a single in the $33 and of course it posts a 42.80… how would have I placed in the $150?

• fantasybender

Decent 52.8 in the $33 for my all anh lineup with 1100 salary leftover. Only on a short slate…

• fantasybender

@Unico10 said...

After 2 bad down days (yesterday with a lot of PIT and one outlier that made it in the top 30
    In the $20 before McJesus went crazy and VGK line 1 got hot)….
    I scaled down and played a single in the $33 and of course it posts a 42.80… how would have I placed in the $150?

You would have finished T17 in the 150

• yisman

Had Kesler in half my 8 showdown lineups and Cizikas in only one. If I had used them in the same lineup, that would’ve been a big score!

Cizikas was 1.1% owned and got 14.8 FP.

Getzlaf was 4.3% owned.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@fantasybender said...

You would have finished T17 in the 150

Thanks.
    Kind of the same %wise

Wonder why Pionk has disappeared from the starting lineup page. Was looking for him but couldn’t find him and just played Mete and Ouellet… would have been a nice boost

• Blahaaron

@yisman said...

Had Kesler in half my 8 showdown lineups and Cizikas in only one. If I had used them in the same lineup, that would’ve been a big score!

Cizikas was 1.1% owned and got 14.8 FP.

Getzlaf was 4.3% owned.

I had Cizikas too. Ended up my best score in the showdown at 31st place.

And I was able to win a microbooster but tied a person and another person who entered the same 7 lineups so only won 3.75 there

• yisman

@Unico10 said...

Thanks.
    Kind of the same %wise

Wonder why Pionk has disappeared from the starting lineup page. Was looking for him but couldn’t find him and just played Mete and Ouellet… would have been a nice boost

he was healthy scratched two days in a row IIRC

might have something to do with it

• yisman

@Blahaaron said...

I had Cizikas too. Ended up my best score in the showdown at 31st place.

And I was able to win a microbooster but tied a person and another person who entered the same 7 lineups so only won 3.75 there

Not bad.

Will be interesting to see the huge cuts DK will make to showdown of the week after this one had only like 2,000 entries out of 3,000 needed.

• yisman

My big disappointment was Elias Lindholm. Had him for Tiers and the late slate.

Played over 18 minutes and 4 minutes on the PP and got 0 FP despite his team putting up 5 goals

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Not to brag or anything BUT I finished at +$1264 (I put $810)! I was tilted because the main slate wasn’t going well, so I entered two lineups (that was the maximum) in the $33 late contest. I finished 1st and 2nd! I also entered them in the $8 contest (the maximum was 22 lineups but I only entered two) and I finished 1st and 4th!

Fun fact: those two lineups would have been my best two if I had entered them in the $33 main slate contest. I would have finished 8th and 19th.

• Felixxberg

Nice start by the way fantasybender! That loumister stack did well!

• fantasybender

@Felixxberg said...

Nice start by the way fantasybender! That loumister stack did well!

Thanks, you too! What’s funny is that I checked to see if he also made the ANH full stack and he did.

Great to see you take down some late slates on tilt. I may have to dabble in some of that action

• hautalak

• x2

@Felixxberg said...

Not to brag or anything BUT I finished at +$1264 (I put $810)! I was tilted because the main slate wasn’t going well, so I entered two lineups (that was the maximum) in the $33 late contest. I finished 1st and 2nd! I also entered them in the $8 contest (the maximum was 22 lineups but I only entered two) and I finished 1st and 4th!

Fun fact: those two lineups would have been my best two if I had entered them in the $33 main slate contest. I would have finished 8th and 19th.

Damn congrats! You’re off to a blazing start this year. Keep it rolling and become the new Testosterone (just don’t play all available contests lol).

I only played a single bullet but missed the cash line by 0.5. Damn you Kevin Miller and Kyrou! Also salty with myself I didn’t include Carlson in my WSH onslaught. On to tonight. Congrats other winners.

• Felixxberg

Thanks!

@fantasybender: late slates are fun, but the contests are smaller, so some days it’s not worth it in my opinion

@hautalak: Yes I am! I will never play close to the volume Testo plays, but I like seeing my name near the top more often than not! It probably won’t last, but it’s nice while it does! I had a fair amount of K. Miller too. Giordano also had a rare dud night, especially considering that his team scored 5 goals. Also, Tkachuk’s empty net goal cost me about $700 because I had duos (in the late slate) and he was the one I left out.

• hautalak

• x2

@Felixxberg said...

Yes I am! I will never play close to the volume Testo plays, but I like seeing my name near the top more often than not! It probably won’t last, but it’s nice while it does! I had a fair amount of K. Miller too.

Yeah that’d be a feat to play as much as him and everywhere (all platforms) too! I think you’ll be atop more than you think.

I need to get a little better at finding the value D with how top heavy scoring has been.

• Blahaaron

Congrats! But I feel like you could own the late slates. They are smaller and it’s easier to cover all your bases on a two game slate. Plus I don’t think many of the top players mess with the smaller slates.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).