7:35 PM :  Florida ( 140 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    7:35 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 115 ) at  Nashville ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 125 ) at  Minnesota ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    8:35 PM :  Philadelphia ( 145 ) at  Chicago ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    9:05 PM :  Carolina ( 125 ) at  Edmonton ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    9:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 130 ) at  Calgary ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -150 ) at  Vancouver ( 130 ) —- T: -150

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• atrain00

Was cashing in everything before my midterm, come out, and I remember why I played CHI 2 every slate last season

• Zieg30

Ha. The dude who stacked the Chicago L2 with Carolina L1 is sure making a huge sudden push towards #1 in the DK $20.

• blackburn72419

was leading the super blue line til that chi massacre happened =( silly me thinking I was on the fade Kris Russel boat…

• Olhausen

Man I got to confident and rolled with Chad Johnson when there were so many better options at goalie tonight.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

Boy that late Chicago goal sure stifled the brief excitement from the Carolina flurry.

Sure did for a bit. There was a 5 way tie at top of blue line with 4 users a little bit ago before Chicago goal including boggslite and all the lus are the same. Interesting split there.

Best of 2 entries has Carolina 1 with Allen at 172. Need another g and allen win please.

• julieduke33

Anyone know how many saves kuemper had… every box has 27… FD has 19 and dk has 18

• garybmw

All you needed tonight pretty much to cash was Montoya and Ovechkin with like any other top line guy from any team

• tristanwolf

Crazy chi 2 last 10 minutes. Uggh if only had faith in grubauer. Currently 5th and 8th fd wristshot and couple top 50’s in the breakaway with a couple punts still playing. Close but no cigar but lovin hockey back!

• kleraudio

Seriously how are people winning tournaments? I had 200 points and still not even close to cashing anything decent ($2.50) and had the most points I’ve ever had.

McDavid/Kessel/Josi/Panik/Marchessault screwed me royally in cash. Almost dead last.

Might just withdraw my $150 remaining and buy beer.

• deejones49

@yountingly said...

Sure did for a bit. There was a 5 way tie at top of blue line with 4 users a little bit ago before Chicago goal including boggslite and all the lus are the same. Interesting split there.

Best of 2 entries has Carolina 1 with Allen at 172. Need another g and allen win please.

That was my lineup All the way down to 46th now That was a simple lineup to make i got another in 13th no minutes left

• umwoz

I seem to be picking good matchups, but my game theory apparently needs work because I pick all the wrong players.

• deejones49

If i could get 4 to 1 i would bet VAN wins this game

• msuwhat

Never lucic again, I disliked him before and even more now. Atleast I doubled up in cash

• umwoz

Tough night…. maybe it’s time to try my hand at cash games cause GPP’s have been working me lately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler