7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 125 ) at  Columbus ( -145 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:05 PM :  Colorado ( 120 ) at  New Jersey ( -140 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 245 ) at  Tampa Bay ( -300 ) —- T: 6o-15
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 180 ) at  Winnipeg ( -215 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    8:35 PM :  Arizona ( 125 ) at  Chicago ( -145 ) —- T: 6u-20
    9:05 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Edmonton ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:35 PM :  Buffalo ( 185 ) at  San Jose ( -225 ) —- T: 5½o-25
    10:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 150 ) at  Los Angeles ( -170 ) —- T: 6u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Blahaaron

@mathewsmarner said...

anders nilsson going to win someone a gpp tonight?

I have the VAN1 stack with a lot of lines tonight. Wpg suckz

• tristanwolf

edit disregard-

• Blahaaron

@Seahawktom said...

I am approaching with caution. Arizona has scored 2 goals this season and are due to break out. In fact, I think it might be the right time for your Richard Panik one off. revenge narrative bonus.

I hope not 😄that would ruin my turbo microbooster lineups but this is Coreys first game back in a long time and yotes do shoot a lot and it’s still chicago who have high scoring games. So maybe!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@gvn2fly1421 said...

Fanduel single game at it again… Cannot tell if they don’t give a shit or are brilliant, but they have Phil Kessel minimum priced for the PIT-TOR game…

I’m not a fan of Kessel on the road, but minimum price is a joke!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@tristanwolf said...

should be back tonight. was scratched 2 games to try and light a fire under him.

looks like the jokiharju for cheap days are over, it was a good 5 games.

He’s only $3,900 on FD (where there’s a $3,500 min price), so I’ve loaded up on him there while avoiding him on DK.

• Canuckage

Anthony Duclair is priced insanely cheap at $3200 on FD for those who want an one off or cheap guy to squeeze in. Plays second line/second pp with relatively good mins

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Canuckage said...

Anthony Duclair is priced insanely cheap at $3200 on FD for those who want an one off or cheap guy to squeeze in. Plays second line/second pp with relatively good mins

I’m using CBJ2 a few times as a line to pair with the extremely expensive top lines.

• Syzltuth

Best value lines tonight? I’ve been struggling in that area of identification. Get my stud lines right but I’ve been picking garbage to go with them

• Syzltuth

@mathewsmarner said...

anders nilsson going to win someone a gpp tonight?

I hope so, especially on yahoo where he’s not listed as the starter

• mathewsmarner

I have to roster both tavares and matthews, you know where that leaves me…….with punt options

• Blahaaron

In case anyone wants to use stacks

Stacks
    TOR1 32,700 (Stone Cold Auston Matthews, The New Finnish Flash Kasperi Kapanen, along for the ride Marleau, The next Bobby Orr Morgan Rielly, Andersen)

TOR2 31,200 (the real Johnny Hockey John Tavares, Golden Boy Mitch Marner, Hyman Gardiner Andersen)

PIT1 30,100 (Sid, Guentzel, Rust, Letang, Murray or DeSmith)

PIT2 27,800 (Geno, Phil, Haggelin, Maata, DeSmith or Murray)

COL1 30,600 (MacKdaddy, Ranty, Landy, Barrie, Varly)

NJD1 32,500 (Hallsy, Goalmerie, Hischier, Vatanen, Kinkaid)

PHI1 30,000 (Gritty, I mean Voracek, Giroux, Couterier, 👻, Elliot)

CBJ1 31,300 (Dubois Atkinson, the bread man, Werenski, Bob)

DET1 24,500( Larkin, nyquist, what the Helm are we even doing on the ice, Cholo, Howard)

TBL1 32,700 (Stammer Point Gourde Hedman Vasi)

TBL2 31,600 (Johnson, Palat, Kuch, Hedman Vasi)

VAN1 29,200 (Horvat Boeser Baertschi Edler Nilsson)

WPG1 32,300 (Scheiflie Wheeler Connor Morrisey Hellebyuck)

CHI1 29,100 (Toews, Debrincat, Kahun, Keith, Crawford)

CHI2 28,700 (Kaner Schmutz, Fortin Seabrook, Crawford)

ARI1 26,700 (Stepan, Keller, Panik at the GMs box, OEL, Raanta)

BOS1 34700 (Bergy, Pasta, The Rat, McAvoy, Halak)

EDM1 28,500 (Mcjesus RNH Rattie Klefboom Talbot)

LAK1 (Iafallo Kopitar Tofolli Doughty Campbell ) 29,400

LAK2 Kovy Carter Amadio Muzzin Campbell 27,300

NYI1 Barzal Ladd Bailey Pullock Lehner 25,200

BUF1 Eichel Reinhart Sheary Risto Hutton) day 27,300

SJS1 (Pavelski Labanc Kane Karlsson Jones) 31800

SJS2 Couture Meier Hertl Burnsy Jones) 31,300

• durapitch

I never like using a goalie on the same team as the stack. For the simple reason that when both teams have a high scoring game, no one takes their foot off the pedal, and hence more goals for everyone. It’s no fun than watching your stacked team go into a turtle shell in the 3rd to get a 3-1 win.

• TimmerRC

Thank you for doing those stack prices, Blah, it is always appreciated!

• mathewsmarner

ari 1 with oel(d) and nilsson(van) in net can afford you both tavares and matthews

just leaves you with a punt option of 2500dk

• mr_papageorgio

LOL @ Gritty on PHI1. Hmmm, seeing that TOR1 is only $400 than WPG1 might make me rethink things.

• Blahaaron

Shorks are first in 5vs5 shooting. Sabres are almost last.

https://twitter.com/chartinghockey/status/1052922759238615040?s=21

Poor Buf don’t stand a chance tonight.

• PhoFever

@mathewsmarner said...

ari 1 with oel(d) and nilsson(van) in net can afford you both tavares and matthews

just leaves you with a punt option of 2500dk

Very much looking forward to seeing the contrarian VAN bandwagon crash and burn tonight.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Blahaaron said...

Shorks are first in 5vs5 shooting. Sabres are almost last.

https://twitter.com/chartinghockey/status/1052922759238615040?s=21

Poor Buf don’t stand a chance tonight.

Kane against his former team!

• mr_papageorgio

@Felixxberg said...

Kane against his former team!

Kane seems like someone who the revenge narrative might actually be meaningful for.

• Blahaaron

@Seahawktom said...

Very much looking forward to seeing the contrarian VAN bandwagon crash and burn tonight.

If you go by the stats VAN has almost twice as many 5 on 5 goals as WPG does.

https://twitter.com/chartinghockey/status/1052897926761070593?s=21

• fantasybender

Looks like a good night for sub-optimal stacks to pair with wpg/tb and burns

• PhoFever

@Blahaaron said...

If you go by the stats VAN has almost twice as many 5 on 5 goals as WPG does.

https://twitter.com/chartinghockey/status/1052897926761070593?s=21

That’s interesting. I’m still a believer, however, in the macro picture: WPG is the better team, on home ice, and VAN has overachieved so far and is due to regress. I will eat my words tomorrow if I’m wrong.

• Blahaaron

@Seahawktom said...

That’s interesting. I’m still a believer, however, in the macro picture: WPG is the better team, on home ice, and VAN has overachieved so far and is due to regress. I will eat my words tomorrow if I’m wrong.

You could be right! I just don’t think WPG is organized. And Van is on a mission to prove they’re a good team while all the hockey world has written them off. They are playing pretty good all things considering. They’re especially angry that Petterson was done wrong. I’m on the bandwagon. I’m gonna win the jukebox with VAN3 or 4. Lol. Picking 10 top stacks and using those two lines as the cheap value stack. If I waste 5 bucks oh well! Lol.

• PhoFever

@Blahaaron said...

You could be right! I just don’t think WPG is organized. And Van is on a mission to prove they’re a good team while all the hockey world has written them off. They are playing pretty good all things considering. They’re especially angry that Petterson was done wrong. I’m on the bandwagon. I’m gonna win the jukebox with VAN3 or 4. Lol. Picking 10 top stacks and using those two lines as the cheap value stack. If I waste 5 bucks oh well! Lol.

I like their coach and they very well could be going in the right direction. But three straight road wins at TB, FLA and PIT?… that can’t be sustainable. Still, if you are using them as filler lines, I suppose it’s worth the gamble. Different story for me….smaller tourneys and Yahoo scoring system that includes +/-. Those 3 and 4 lines get caught on the ice with WPG1 and give up a few goals, and suddenly your filler stack is -12.

• Blahaaron

@Seahawktom said...

I like their coach and they very well could be going in the right direction. But three straight road wins at TB, FLA and PIT?… that can’t be sustainable. Still, if you are using them as filler lines, I suppose it’s worth the gamble. Different story for me….smaller tourneys and Yahoo scoring system that includes +/-. Those 3 and 4 lines get caught on the ice with WPG1 and give up a few goals, and suddenly your filler stack is -12.

Oh man plus and minus? If DK ever did that I wouldn’t play anymore. Do you like the + and – aspect of DFS?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).