7:35 PM : Arizona ( 0 ) at Montreal ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM : Washington ( -125 ) at Florida ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    7:35 PM : Colorado ( 160 ) at Tampa Bay ( -180 ) —- T: 160
    8:05 PM : Toronto ( 155 ) at Minnesota ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:35 PM : Los Angeles ( 130 ) at Dallas ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    9:05 PM : St. Louis ( -125 ) at Edmonton ( 105 ) —- T: -125
    9:05 PM : Carolina ( 130 ) at Calgary ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    10:05 PM : Buffalo ( 120 ) at Vancouver ( -140 ) —- T: 120

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• scsa1998

Both sites have the same prize pool today for their $3 tourney dk is for 1,000 first place and fanduel is 10k.

• donkshow

RG Overall Ranking

@scsa1998 said...

Both sites have the same prize pool today for their $3 tourney dk is for 1,000 first place and fanduel is 10k.

DK’s payout structure is a joke. Seems like they definitely are trying to get the big money players out of that tourney. If that is their goal, it certainly is working. Numerous slates I would’ve max-entered it for a good 1st prize. Might have to move most/all my money to FD to take advantage of their payout structure.

• Expertdebo80

Good teams to stack?

• scsa1998

@Expertdebo80 said...

Good teams to stack?

At 1st glance without looking at prices brought me to Tampa, I also like Montreal and Stl

• savedatmoneyquan

Stars, Hurricanes and Blues look good initially

• noddy

@scsa1998 said...

I emailed them and told them it’s a joke. They are going to forward my email to the people that do it. That’s an even bigger joke. Hope everyone else is emailing them also

• cplatt87

I’m just not paying GPP’s on DK until they change the payout structure. a 1K top prize on a slate this big is a joke.

Lots of cash games for me tonight

• yuda

Looks like FD is back to offering a $3K goalie again.

• savedatmoneyquan

Is it going to be even worse once NBA starts?

• umwoz

Made a FD account and got the cash in there in time for free incentives for 3 months. Wooh!

• Zieg30

@noddy said...

I emailed them and told them it’s a joke. They are going to forward my email to the people that do it. That’s an even bigger joke. Hope everyone else is emailing them also

Yup. I did too. Got that same response. We’ll see if anything changes. Hope so!

Even bumping first place to $2,500 would make a huge difference, and even that would still be so low. But first they need to cut out about 2000 payouts.

• dude_abides7

@Zieg30 said...

Yup. I did too. Got that same response. We’ll see if anything changes. Hope so!

Even bumping first place to $2,500 would make a huge difference, and even that would still be so low. But first they need to cut out about 2000 payouts.

What is their rational with these payouts? Are they trying to reduce the incentive for MME guy to put in max lineups? When has DK ever acted in this manner? If they are trying to limit MME “abuse” at the lower game tier then lower the amount of entry limits, don’t slaughter the payouts.

Has the rake increased at the same time by chance? Sorry, I am FD only these days and I’m not familiar with the evolution of this Sniper contest.

• dyavid

Stars, wild, bruins, tampa, habs tonight

• TicketRaven

TB, Bos, Flames, Stars, Sharks, Montreal, Wild looking real good.

• TicketRaven

Anyone else like the TB Power Play 1 (PP1) tonight?

VLADISLAV NAMESTNIKOV
    ONDREJ PALAT
    TYLER JOHNSON
    STEVEN STAMKOS
    ANTON STRALMAN

• umwoz

MIN looks like a boom/bust to me. If Minny can play at the high tempo this game is destined to be then they’ll be a fantastic play, if not it’ll bite me.

• TicketRaven

Goalies anyone?

Dubby
    Rask
    Price
    Bishop

Deployed and ready. Check changes before 7pm of course.

• LedgerSko

Dubnyk – Mason – Price – Bishop and if you want to get kinky….Lehtonen

• wahnd

@yuda said...

Looks like FD is back to offering a $3K goalie again.

I made a lineup with him.

• scsa1998

@TicketRaven said...

Anyone else like the TB Power Play 1 (PP1) tonight?

VLADISLAV NAMESTNIKOV
    ONDREJ PALAT
    TYLER JOHNSON
    STEVEN STAMKOS
    ANTON STRALMAN

I may do Tyler johnson and Stamkos to get exposure to 2 lines and the PP line.

• scsa1998

@wahnd said...

I made a lineup with him.

Taking the guranteed 0 and building an all-star lineup?

• savedatmoneyquan

Dallas L3 too cute?

• wahnd

@scsa1998 said...

Taking the guranteed 0 and building an all-star lineup?

Yes. For fun.

• maxeernst

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Dallas L3 too cute?

Real question is what you consider to be L3…. Looks sort of like 2a/2b to me.

Wait. More like 3a/3b hahaha

• maxeernst

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Dallas L3 too cute?

Real question is what you consider to be L3…. Looks sort of like 2a/2b to me.

Wait. More like 3a/3b hahaha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler