7:05 PM :  Chicago ( 145 ) at  Columbus ( -165 ) —- T: 6u-15
    7:05 PM :  St. Louis ( 145 ) at  Toronto ( -165 ) —- T: 6o-25
    7:05 PM :  Montreal ( -120 ) at  Ottawa ( 100 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at  Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Anaheim ( 0 ) at  Vegas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Edmonton ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Boston ( -165 ) at  Vancouver ( 145 ) —- T: 6u-20
    10:35 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 190 ) at  San Jose ( -230 ) —- T: 6u-10

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• keephustlincuz

I’m at the Sabres kings game. You cali bros have a great state.

• Blahaaron

That was a heart breaker. Thanks to the first empty netter and Provorovs assist I was in 4th in the microbooster and then the stupid devils pulled their goalie again and Voracek got an assist and left me 1.2 from money. Damnit. Now I’m just mad. Dea got a whole 0 points.

• CoachMouse

Thoughts on Theodore tonight?

• Blahaaron

@CoachMouse said...

Thoughts on Theodore tonight?

I would only play him if you’re playing VGK1.

• Blahaaron

Did anyone have PHI2 and COL1?

• yisman

Ended up being Quick.

DK didn’t include the Winnipeg game in any slate. Not even a showdown.

I missed the 1 pm slate because I was out but I got back to do the Kings showdown.

• Blahaaron

Omg another D-man has surpassed Burns in salary and it’s Morgan Rielly.

• Blahaaron

Bruins have lost both games against western Canadian teams on this road trip and yet somehow VAN1 is like 13900 in value. So, get them while they are this cheap. Can pair them with any major line. I watched the last Boston game against Edmonton. Boston didn’t look like a team that were dominant 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Blahaaron

They just gave Rantanen an assist and I still missed the microbooster by 0.50 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Blahaaron

I don’t understand why Ottawa forwards and d men went up a lot but price is 900 dollars more money than Anderson.. that makes no sense. Also drouin up by almost $1000.

• Blahaaron

Big bad jets team is being dominated by the yotes. These guys are supposed to be scary? Lol.

• Canuckage

RG Overall Ranking

Goldobin skating on top line and top powerplay. Should be a cheap one off pick for both FD and DK

• mandarinorange

Are there ceiling and floor projections today?

• mandarinorange

Are there ceiling and floor projections today?

• Wingman

Any value under 2700 today? All I have left to spend after an interesting build

• Canuckage

RG Overall Ranking

@Wingman said...

Derek Pouliot and Evan Bouchard only players under $2700 that gets some PP time.

• Blahaaron

@keephustlincuz said...

I’m at the Sabres kings game. You cali bros have a great state.

How bad are the kings? Lmao.
    Shots against ullmark though. Were they dangerous shots?

• dyavid

@Wingman said...

Isac Lundstrom is 2700 and playing ANA1 with getzlaf and rakell

• mr_papageorgio

@Canuckage said...

Derek Pouliot and Evan Bouchard only players under $2700 that gets some PP time.

If you have $2700 I think Lundestrom is too for the Ducks.

• Blahaaron

Lundstrom or goldobin hmm

• Canuckage

RG Overall Ranking

@Blahaaron said...

I would grab Goldobin since he plays top PP and at home. Don’t believe Lundstrom is on any PP units at the moment but could change

• Blahaaron

@Canuckage said...

I would grab Goldobin since he plays top PP and at home. Don’t believe Lundstrom is on any PP units at the moment but could change

Yep that’s who I went with. Also went with a pattern that all players I picked are on teams that will be on hockey night in Canada 🕺

• TimmerRC

I’m going to try a NSH/EDM mashup with some SJ/STL sprinkled in. Good luck tonight, folks!

• dyavid

@Blahaaron said...

I prefer goldobin over lundestrom. Goldobin is simply underpriced for his skill set and opportunity tonight. Lundestrom is very interesting as he’s another 1st round pick from this past draft (23rd overall). Playing on that line has a high ceiling but he’s only 18 years old and probably on a short lease. i’ll be playing both but more goldobin

• Blahaaron

Florida Detroit should be crazy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler