NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

10/20/2015 19:05 : 51 N.Y. Islanders ( -140 ) at 52 Columbus ( 120 ) —- T: 5½o-40
    10/20/2015 19:05 : 53 Florida ( 140 ) at 54 Pittsburgh ( -160 ) —- T: 5o-20
    10/20/2015 19:05 : 55 Arizona ( 110 ) at 56 New Jersey ( -130 ) —- T: 5u-15
    10/20/2015 19:35 : 57 Dallas ( -115 ) at 58 Philadelphia ( -105 ) —- T: 5½o-15
    10/20/2015 19:35 : 59 St. Louis ( 115 ) at 60 Montreal ( -135 ) —- T: 5u-10
    10/20/2015 20:05 : 61 Tampa Bay ( 110 ) at 62 Nashville ( -130 ) —- T: 5o-40
    10/20/2015 21:05 : 63 Washington ( -130 ) at 64 Calgary ( 110 ) —- T: 5½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• STZ1

What are everyone’s thoughts about FLA1 stack? For value, it’s like 17 grand & they’ve been productive especially Jagr and Barkov. MAF has been solid as usual in goal but the Pens D can be shaky.

• SS11

My thoughts…last 10 games between these two teams, the home team has won all. Pitt has scored at least 3 goals in them, and FLA has struggled to score…I know it’s not the same teams, blah blah blah, but that’s my take…there is some precedence. I’ve used that stack quite a bit with success, but not tonight

• TimmerRC

Hmm, I’m a bit backwards from most of you tonight I’m not touching Smith despite the price, I don’t trust him. I’m spread out between Fleury and Schneider, mostly.

• letterj007

@TimmerRC said...

Hmm, I’m a bit backwards from most of you tonight I’m not touching Smith despite the price, I don’t trust him. I’m spread out between Fleury and Schneider, mostly.

It’s not that I’m enamoured with Smith. I just think I can do SO much more with my lineup with the extra $900 pivoting from Schneider. I am not super confident with Smith either, but the Devils struggle to score goals.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@letterj007 said...

General question: Is there a clear % number that makes a player over versus under owned??

No, very player/situation/slate dependent. There’s one guy that I have seen touted a lot tonight that I would argue if he was 5% owned (which he will easily be) he would be overowned. Last Friday vs COL, when Perry/Getzlaf were in the 20-30% range, I considered that underowned for the situation.

• yanks237

Hey guys I have never played NHL DFS and have little knowledge on the sport. Any good sources on how to dive in, I do have incentives access.

• TooManyChickens

@BillsFan just posted a great write up.

• STLkid335

Nick Backstrom was high owned too on the Caps for the Mon/Tues slate. 50%!
    His price is nowhere near his talent level. The fact he plays with Ovechkin sometimes and is a staple of the PP1, he’s a very nice target imo.
    If you’re worried about not having Dallas Stars, just take one of them on that first line, or a Spezza who plays the 2nd but also plays the PP1.
    FYI…all goaltenders not named Matt Jones on Mon/Tues slate were low owned. He was a whopping 44% owned. Ouch. That didn’t go over well!

• paschelnafvk

Q:does anyone else see that Backstrom is not listed on DK for today’s slate?

• letterj007

@paschelnafvk said...

Yup. He was again left off the slate. I actually complained about this yesterday in another thread.

As to my earlier mention of Mike Smith, the lineup generator keeps spitting out Allen and Schneider…hmmmmmm. No way I’m taking Allen on the road.

• mikedallas23

Gotta say I’m not getting all the WAS love, sure Calgary has been giving up goals but they are only middle of the pack on shots allowed and WAS is the road team. If you want to stack a line for a reasonable price PIT2 at home vs FLA seems the way to go to me.

• STZ1

@paschelnafvk said...

Backstrom is listed on DK for today for $6,500.

• maxeernst

@STZ1 said...

Not on my DK…

• Aalbanese102089

@STZ1 said...

He’s not on my DK either..

• teezee

Anyone have a decent option or two on DK for under $3700?

• Aalbanese102089

@teezee said...

Anyone have a decent option or two on DK for under $3700?

What position?

• Zieg30

Pens lines back to what they were to start the season. CBJ’s lines different from this morning’s as well.

• mberkowi

@Zieg30 said...

CBJ’s lines different from this morning’s as well.

What is different? They haven’t started warmups yet.

• catfish_tx

FD Cash: Malkin & Semin, or Kunitz & Okposo?

• catfish_tx

@mberkowi said...

Jenner replaced Saad on the top line. Atkinson is a healthy scratch.

• Zieg30

@mberkowi said...

catfish answered for me.

That’s the difference I was commenting on.

• sjobarzanek

What are your thought on Mason tonight?

• mberkowi

@catfish_tx said...

Jenner replaced Saad on the top line. Atkinson is a healthy scratch.

Thanks! Got it, that came out this morning. You guys can’t scare me like that. This isn’t NBA with late news. Except that one day Datsuyk is a last minute scratch and you have 50% of him in the biggest contest of the year.

• KnickNack

Too many other goalies other then mason to pick. Especially going against a Stars team

• juski6

@mberkowi said...

Thanks! Got it, that came out this morning. You guys can’t scare me like that. This isn’t NBA with late news. Except that one day Datsuyk is a last minute scratch and you have 50% of him in the biggest contest of the year.

That happened to me. Also, if I remember correctly, wasn’t Alex Stalock from SJ scratched after lock one night? I think he had a season ending knee injury?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.