NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Chicago ( -145 ) at  Columbus ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    7:35 PM :  Nashville ( -115 ) at  Detroit ( -105 ) —- T: -115

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Leddy almost certainly out for the Isles. They brought up Pulock who would likely play instead and get pp time. Nice punt to fit in the Kane line and JT if you want. He has a rocket from the point. I’ll report back later when I hear about morning skate and what the lines look like.

Not fading Kane’s line tonight. Cost me the other day.

• Jaredmlevitt

Like the Tavares/Bailey/Ladd line tonight.

• DirtysBurgers

It looks like DraftKings might have listened to our complaints on the payout structure in the Sniper. $2.5K to 1st place tonight, $1.5K to 2nd and $1.0 to 3rd. Still paying out close to 30% of the field, but at least it is getting better.

• garybmw

Yup just saw that, glad they pay attention, big difference between $2500 1st and $1000 1st….. I think Im going to wait till it gets to 5k though….

• garybmw

FD is a 10k prize to beat the exact same ammount of people, $3 entry to beat 19k people to win 10k on FD vs 2.5k on DK

• umwoz

This schedule sucks

• justjeff

Can someone please post a link to last night’s Breakaway. Id like to track my would be lineups from last night while I’m in the banned dfs state of Nevada. Thanks.

• TicketRaven

Thank you #DraftKings #dk #dfs
    This is very helpful to know that folks at a decision making level are watching these posts to make DFS better for all of us to enjoy. Nobody wants to win Bingo and get $6 and then see everyone from 2nd place to 50th place get $4 – isn’t rewarding to those who love to play all the time – this kind of response with the $2500 makes me feel like Draft Kings really knows what their doing over there again. Thanks guys and gals!

• TicketRaven

I really don’t like FD – but they got this format right for NHL DFS players. #DraftKings please see what #FanDuel is doing to keep their NHL DFS players happy. The downside of FD, I think, is you can’t make a change after 7pm if a guy gets hurt late or goalie is switched later, etc. That is NO good. Also, the FD layout and theme on their website is 2nd class to DK’s. The navigation, font, and overall feel on the site is not as pleasing as DK’s. Just my opinion. Good lick on the small slate tonight all.

• TicketRaven

Is there a “shared file” somewhere on DraftKings or on the web or a known website that keeps a screenshot or snapshot of the winning lineup from every night for GPP’s or even large cash games? That would be a great website to save to our favorites if that existed, no?

• TicketRaven

I like some of these items online tonight – thoughts?

Isles – Leddy, Hamonic, Seidenberg, Ladd
    Nashville – Fisher, Forsberg, Neal, Ekholm, Subban
    Chicago – Kane, Panik, Anisimov, Hjalmarsson

• Codith

Leddy is hurt.

• savedatmoneyquan

Islanders chalk?

• Codith

Definitely need some Islanders tonight, Coyotes on a back to back with a garbage backup. Id say islanders run train on them tonight.

• Zieg30

@garybmw said...

FD is a 10k prize to beat the exact same ammount of people, $3 entry to beat 19k people to win 10k on FD vs 2.5k on DK

10th on FD is $200, though, which is, of course, a minuscule percentage of 1st place. FD is at the other extreme from DK. We need them both to find the middle ground. FD should go down to 5K for first and bump up the other top 1% of payouts with the savings.

• justjeff

Thanks max. I can usually Google it but not today for some reason. Thanks again

• Fsudrew17

How many Isles is too many tonight?

• TooManyChickens

Anybody like Bishop?

• umwoz

Based on how this schedule is going. I might just play Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday for NHL.

How are you supposed to differentiate on a night like this? Entry capped tourneys are certainly the way to go, but for in the sniper/breakaway tonight I doubt you can make a successful lineup that the big entry guys don’t have.

• TheRyanFlaherty

I don’t get these sites. FD fibaly added the mini one timers. They’ve filled consistently each day throughout the day, now today their gone.

It boggles my mind. It’s not a situation where they’re assuming risk. It’s not a big GPP. They’re just giving up a few bucks profit each hour or so (howeverlkng theh take to fill) providing less options and frustrating customers such as myself.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Fsudrew17 said...

How many Isles is too many tonight?

Isles are my team but can’t help but have a Yotes stack tonight to be contrarian. We haven’t put it together yet and no sure thing it comes tonight no matter how it looks on paper. Will definitely have more Isles, though.

• awilson45

Ended up going 12/15 in my H2Hs thanks to that guy who scooped 9 of my contests.

I’m thinking this might be a good night to go contrarian, have a weird feeling about Columbus going off. They’re at home and the Kane line isn’t going to get prime matchups.

• dyavid

@awilson45 said...

Ended up going 12/15 in my H2Hs thanks to that guy who scooped 9 of my contests.

I’m thinking this might be a good night to go contrarian, have a weird feeling about Columbus going off. They’re at home and the Kane line isn’t going to get prime matchups.

I really like the CHI/CBJ game stack tonight.

• garybmw

@Zieg30 said...

10th on FD is $200, though, which is, of course, a minuscule percentage of 1st place. FD is at the other extreme from DK. We need them both to find the middle ground. FD should go down to 5K for first and bump up the other top 1% of payouts with the savings.

I disagree, the only reason I am not playing 150 Max like I always did on DK is because the top prize is no longer 10-20k

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.