7:05 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -130 ) at  Ottawa ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM :  Colorado ( 140 ) at  Florida ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    8:05 PM :  Columbus ( 135 ) at  Dallas ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 140 ) at  Los Angeles ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    10:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -125 ) at  Calgary ( 105 ) —- T: -125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• williegivan11

Who you guys looking at?

• deejones49

@williegivan11 said...

Who you guys looking at?

Looking at BOS/WASH

• brad1230

I like PHI/FLA at first glance. Probably take some PIT in GPP especially if Mazanec is in for the Preds

• deejones49

Dallas over under 6

• TicketRaven

Carolina sure looks like they have some guts this year. Pretty solid looking team.
    Also like the Penguins spot against a Preds team that just looked awful last night. Can’t see the Preds playing any better tonight with back-to-back soft legs underneath them.

• noddy

@deejones49 said...

Looking at BOS/WASH

Against Price and King?

• deejones49

@noddy said...

Against Price and King?

That was first glance now on DAL/NASH/DET/CAL

• noddy

I’m on the TB-OTT game

• noddy

@deejones49 said...

That was first glance now on DAL/NASH/DET/CAL

I must be doing it wrong. I like Dal in that group. The others are going against good teams

• deejones49

@noddy said...

I must be doing it wrong. I like Dal in that group. The others are going against good teams

DAL/OTT/FL/NASH my top 4

• TicketRaven

I get the feeling watching the Stars that there is something very wrong with their game flow. There are 2 healthy guys there who should be stirring the drink and making that talented team rise to the top, but watching them play the last two games – not sure and see them as a bottom 10 team in the league when all said and done.

Thoughts?

• kdub

@deejones49 said...

DAL/OTT/FL/NASH my top 4

I liked Fleury a bit until you said this lol

• TicketRaven

Vatanen, Phaneuf, and Pietrangelo seem like good spots tonight.

• kdub

@TicketRaven said...

Vatanen, Phaneuf, and Pietrangelo seem like good spots tonight.

You sure you want to roster Vatanen? lol

• maxeernst

I have zero interest in Nashville today I think. Half the team is sick. Johansen and Smith left mid game with the flu. On the b2b. No thanks.

• TicketRaven

Blueshirts at Verizon Center tonight then a change of clothes and on a plane late to head west to play Yotes in Arizona 31 hours from now – yikes. Probably a 6-2 win for the Caps, unless #8 and his linemates go 70% again on the ice. I do think a Saturday night crowd and a few days off for the Caps after tonight might put them in a great spot to score some.

• deejones49

@kdub said...

I liked Fleury a bit until you said this lol

I know you are hoping your boy Jimmy Howard starts today

• TicketRaven

Agreed Maxee – Nashville hard to watch last night. If they can’t win that game at home sick or not sick – what kind of juice do they really have the next few weeks.

• dyavid

@TicketRaven said...

I get the feeling watching the Stars that there is something very wrong with their game flow. There are 2 healthy guys there who should be stirring the drink and making that talented team rise to the top, but watching them play the last two games – not sure and see them as a bottom 10 team in the league when all said and done.

Thoughts?

Not much secondary scoring to help them out. Sharp is concussed now too.

Still tough to ignore that top line against the blue jackets on a b2b thats traveling from ohio to texas today. I can see this game as a high scoring 4-3 type game

• kdub

@deejones49 said...

I know you are hoping your boy Jimmy Howard starts today

He is starting but idk how I feel about it…. idk if I want to use him or target against him lol

• dyavid

@maxeernst said...

I have zero interest in Nashville today I think. Half the team is sick. Johansen and Smith left mid game with the flu. On the b2b. No thanks.

Interesting piece of info. Seems like a good team to pick on tonight

• maxeernst

@TicketRaven said...

what kind of juice do they really have the next few weeks.

Disagree with most of your posts about schedule and nights off and the like.

It’s the beginning of the season. Everyone is in decent shape and playing hard to win every game. Sure back-to-backs and travel have some kind of minimal impact, but these sorts of external factors are not as impactful as you make them out to be IMO.

They are just additional things to maybe weigh slightttly when making decisions. Don’t overvalue them.

• maxeernst

@dyavid said...

Interesting piece of info. Seems like a good team to pick on tonight

Of course, now that I’ve said this and others have acknowledged it, they’re a lock to score 5+ goals.

• TicketRaven

Canucks and Avalanche have alot of heart early on in the season – looks like they have no quit and will stay in many games. Does anyone think either one of these teams can win 47+ games this year?

• TicketRaven

Sabres over/under 45 wins this year?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.