7:05 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -130 ) at  Ottawa ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM :  Colorado ( 140 ) at  Florida ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    8:05 PM :  Columbus ( 135 ) at  Dallas ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 140 ) at  Los Angeles ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    10:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -125 ) at  Calgary ( 105 ) —- T: -125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

I like: http://www.sportsline.com/nhl/odds/
    For my odds

• TicketRaven

Jack Johnson more minutes with Murray out?

• deactivated95162

Artemi Panarin, Artem Anisimov, and Patrick Kane have clearly found a rhythm having netted five goals and nine assist. Anyone liking them at home against the Leafs? I do like that second Caps stack tonight against the Rangers. They lead the team in CF% and have been getting the puck on net. I think the Rangers will hold their own but with +/- not being a factor that really doesn’t bother me.

• deactivated95162

@garybmw said...

Not sure why everyone loves Boston, the line moved 40+ points so far towards Montreal now that Rask has the Sh8ts and cant play again

That is a huge rivalry game.. anything can happen. Staying away from it.

• deactivated95162

@garybmw said...

Not sure why everyone loves Boston, the line moved 40+ points so far towards Montreal now that Rask has the Sh8ts and cant play again

That is a huge rivalry game.. anything can happen. Staying away from it.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Despite being awful at picking Goalies thus far, I’ve actually had decent success..
    The real bad thing now is that I’m sitting here today and realizing that I’m gun-shy. I’ve narrowed it down to like 3 options and have literally no idea, because it seems whatever logic I’ve used each night to come up with a decision, has gone wrong…It’s not a very good feeling.
    Maybe I’ll just go about making my team and see if roster construction/salaries forces my hand one way or another….

edit* Dallas is at least helping out. I was interested in Niemi on the FD, since he had the discounted price and high probability of a win, with Lehtonen in net I’ll probably just move to one of the other guys I was looking at.

• bigticket

I can see Staal/Parise/Coyle line being 5% or less owned tonight in GPPs. Matchup is tough against the Devils tonight but the upside is there. They are only going to get better and more expensive to roster as the season goes on. On the flip side. I will also be exposed to Schneider as a top GPP play goalie tonight.

• dyavid

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Despite being awful at picking Goalies thus far, I’ve actually had decent success..
    The real bad thing now is that I’m sitting here today and realizing that I’m gun-shy. I’ve narrowed it down to like 3 options and have literally no idea, because it seems whatever logic I’ve used each night to come up with a decision, has gone wrong…It’s not a very good feeling.
    Maybe I’ll just go about making my team and see if roster construction/salaries forces my hand one way or another….

what are your three options?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Saw on twitter that the Preds GM said the team is dealing with food poisoning and not sure what the lu will look like tonight.

Poor Pulock of Isles. That blocked shot he got early in 1st period last night. Well, it broke his foot. Out 4-6 weeks. Tough break, literally. Leddy practiced today and should be back tomorrow.

• deactivated95162

Toews or Anisimov?

• dude_abides7

@yountingly said...

Saw on twitter that the Preds GM said the team is dealing with food poisoning and not sure what the lu will look like tonight.

Poor Pulock of Isles. That blocked shot he got early in 1st period last night. Well, it broke his foot. Out 4-6 weeks. Tough break, literally. Leddy practiced today and should be back tomorrow.

I thought PIT was going to eat anyway…but this might get out of hand.

• garybmw

Thank you Draftkings for fixing the Sniper! Got me to redeposit my money and play, 4k top prize I will play for, much different then a 1k top prize

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@dude_abides7 said...

I thought PIT was going to eat anyway…but this might get out of hand.

My thought, too. Was on pitt and now might expand that a bit.

Also liking Stl and SJ. Werenski needs to be in a lot of lus. Price up a little but still very affordable. Carter/Pearson, too. Think Kings are home and Canucks aren’t that good despite their record.

• Tammy409

Impressed with the acuity of the insights and the reasoned, well-informed discourse on this thread… First time NHL Dfs’er as threw a nickel into the slot; won few coins the other night, but haven’t followed Hockey since Phil Housley was in High School and MN all-abuzz about The North Stars draftings of Brian Bellows; Lawton…

Refreshing to see some signs of higher intelligence in a RG thread. I’ll be back but appreciate what’s going on here. I do, as am weery of trying to talk sense with the whiners on the NBA feeds.

• dolphinkick182

Things don’t look good for Jeff Zatkoff playing tonight..

Elliott Teaford ‎@ElliottTeaford

Jeff Zatkoff hurt at Kings skate. Needs help of the ice and to locker room.

• dude_abides7

Any idea who slots in for Trevor van Riemsdyk since it looks like he may miss a few?

• BuckeyeMC

@TicketRaven said...

Jack Johnson more minutes with Murray out?

He’s likely gonna bump to top pair with Jones. That will keep Werenski with Savard on the 2nd pair. Prout slots in at 3rd pair

• tristanwolf

@the207life said...

Artemi Panarin, Artem Anisimov, and Patrick Kane have clearly found a rhythm having netted five goals and nine assist. Anyone liking them at home against the Leafs? I do like that second Caps stack tonight against the Rangers. They lead the team in CF% and have been getting the puck on net. I think the Rangers will hold their own but with +/- not being a factor that really doesn’t bother me.

i’m all over chicago tonight. that line is my top and line 1 you can get dirt cheap.

• maxeernst

@tristanwolf said...

i’m all over chicago tonight. that line is my top and line 1 you can get dirt cheap.

You take Chicago, I’ll take the leafs

• garybmw

Still thinks Crawford sees his shadow huh… cant blame ya

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@garybmw said...

Still thinks Crawford sees his shadow huh… cant blame ya

Assuming Darling in. no? If Darling is in, I actually like him and may be cash worthy. If Crawford is in, I have no interest. Strange as that sounds.

• noddy

@maxeernst said...

Me too.

• Grind_Mentality

Im looking @ ottawa

• bigticket

@maxeernst said...

A bad team on the road…what am I missing here? Care to enlighten me.

• Dirt_Lavert

Anybody looking at Pavelski at $7,000 on DK? Lowest price all season, DET is ranked #1 against the RW but they have the most PIM and I’m thinking the SJ stack is going to be hot fire tonight.

So far liking OTT/SJ/STL and maybe some LA/MON.

And according to somebody in this thread the Preds are dealing with food poisoning, so PIT might be a highly owned squad for a good reason.

Maybe some exposure to all.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.