7:05 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -130 ) at  Ottawa ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM :  Colorado ( 140 ) at  Florida ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    8:05 PM :  Columbus ( 135 ) at  Dallas ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 140 ) at  Los Angeles ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    10:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -125 ) at  Calgary ( 105 ) —- T: -125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JayWilly

• x3

2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Hey everybody; if you have incentives, I made a slight adjustment to my goalie rankings on DK. Double check if you get a chance.

• Dirt_Lavert

@bigticket said...

A bad team on the road…what am I missing here? Care to enlighten me.

Toronto has some legit weapons. CHI with a backup goalie and lots of PIM (50), and CHI also played last night in Columbus which isn’t too far but it’s still a back to back (which is no reason to freak out, just something else to think about. From my understanding they weren’t very sharp last night either)

• Scumpunch

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@bigticket said...

The Leafs are a top 3 offensive team so far this season.
    The Hawks have no forward depth. Their first line right wing is a player who couldn’t crack the Leafs roster less than a year ago, and their third line left wing is apparently Brian Campbell.

• tristanwolf

@bigticket said...

right- maybe auston on the pk is a play because hawks have sucked on it but they are averaging almost 5 g a game at home. b2b but leafs 3rd game in 4 days. not getting the leafs love either.

• TicketRaven

was thinking the same – they won’t break up the 2nd pair

• SouthernShield

I’m not really a “hockey guy” but so far this season I’m profitable by playing small slates. I’m playing a bit tonight, but feel lost when having to drill down with so many options.

What can I do to transition my profitable small slate play onto these large slates? Do you find games to totally fade and then concentrate on the remainders? Conversely do you find 3 or 4 games to exploit and just focus on those?

Maybe I just need to raise my overall knowledge of the sport as I don’t have this type of a problem with any other sport that I play.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@SouthernShield said...

I’m not really a “hockey guy” but so far this season I’m profitable by playing small slates. I’m playing a bit tonight, but feel lost when having to drill down with so many options.

What can I do to transition my profitable small slate play onto these large slates? Do you find games to totally fade and then concentrate on the remainders? Conversely do you find 3 or 4 games to exploit and just focus on those?

Maybe I just need to raise my overall knowledge of the sport as I don’t have this type of a problem with any other sport that I play.

Can play just the express or late night if you like . If that is what works for you .

• WadeConrad49

Anyone else like Nick Foligno tonight?

Great price on DK (3900) and playing PP1. Should get plenty of chances against Dallas.

• noddy

Toronto is a completely different team this year with different players that are making a difference.

• noddy

There are 2 step 4 contests on DK that each need one more player. Current 5 of 6 filled. Someone jump in and take that last spot.

• bigticket

Obv the guys on the Leafs tonight are diehard fans lol

• rocko3807

@bigticket said...

Obv the guys on the Leafs tonight are diehard fans lol

I am not a fan and don’t know hockey well but Toronto is averaging 34 SOG goal while Chicago is giving up 30 SOG. I am going to have some exposure to that.

• NextSignal

Tampa Bay has burned me more than any other team over the last two seasons. And yet I’m going right back to them, because I’m a moron.

• NextSignal

I actually like the Devils too. I have no idea what’s wrong with me. Unless Speers is on the top line instead of Palmieri? Finding conflicting info.

• TicketRaven

Bobbyrov confirmed yet?

• uhhuhbro

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

I’ll take them both!

• Zieg30

Ack, when did TB’s lines get all jumbled.

• umwoz

Got home from work in time to get ONE lineup in the breakaway….. Yikes, well let’s hope it works out!

• umwoz

Patrick Kane is shooting 5.9% on the year. He’s going to bounce back hard very soon. He’s shot 12.4% over his career, 14.5 and 16% the last two years(his prime).

EDIT: Getting home with 15 minutes left to make lineups makes it very difficult to differentiate. Hopefully my combination is unique enough.

• deactivated95162

@NextSignal said...

I like it and am on pretty much everybody that you have with the exception of Luongo. I like Mason just a bit more. I’m going off DK pricing, however.

Gfhvfbjg

• KindGuy

Damnit I was looking real hard for a $3K range center. Had to settle for a third liner. Just found out Zacha was promoted to the first line damn!

• TimmerRC

I’m not concentrated on any one team tonight, but there are some players I def. like. MTL/BOS could go almost any direction, but I like Lehkonen at $3800 on FD. I like DAL, but especially a returning Hemsky at 4800 on the top line. And SJ is my safe play, Burns is on fire, Thornton is ridiculously underpriced. My goalies are Fleury and Jones. Good luck, guys!

• tristanwolf

Yay. More panarin-anisimov-kane pleae!

• BuffaloPat

Anyone have confirmations on the later game goalies yet? Can’t find any confirmation for Budaj or Lehtonen.

• deactivated95162

@tristanwolf said...

Yay. More panarin-anisimov-kane pleae!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.