7:05 PM :  San Jose ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Minnesota ( 0 ) at  New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -130 ) at  Ottawa ( 110 ) —- T: -130
    7:05 PM :  Colorado ( 140 ) at  Florida ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    8:05 PM :  Columbus ( 135 ) at  Dallas ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    8:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 140 ) at  Los Angeles ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    10:05 PM :  St. Louis ( -125 ) at  Calgary ( 105 ) —- T: -125

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@BuffaloPat said...

Anyone have confirmations on the later game goalies yet? Can’t find any confirmation for Budaj or Lehtonen.

Lehtonen is confirmed on DFO and can’t imagine Budaj not playing since Zatkoff got hurt. Whoever the back up is tonight (zamboni driver?..j/k), I can’t him starting.

• BuffaloPat

@yountingly said...

Lehtonen is confirmed on DFO and can’t imagine Budaj not playing since Zatkoff got hurt. Whoever the back up is tonight (zamboni driver?..j/k), I can’t him starting.

Thanks.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Teams are ripping it up tonight. The night is ripe for the taking from my dallas and pens stacks,

• deejones49

Low scoring so far looking for an explosion soon

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@deejones49 said...

Low scoring so far looking for an explosion soon

about 5 goals scored within minutes of my post. Crazy.

• Zieg30

@yountingly said...

about 5 goals scored within minutes of my post. Crazy.

Yeah, though all but one or two of them were scored by extremely low owned players.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

Yeah, though all but one or two of them were scored by extremely low owned players.

yeah, that helped , for sure. Barrage continuing. Offense waking up.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Hockey really is the ultimate high/low in all of DFS is you’re not intently watching games/scores.

For ex. – Just went to check scores. Saw Carolina has scored 2 goals this period, got super excited since I have 3 of their players, come crashing down to see I have nothing to show for it.

Baseball is similar, but even when just casually following, you have a much better idea of when guys could be up and when potential opportunities present themselves. NHL is really unique in the fact it so often can be all or nothing, and happen so sudden.

• KindGuy

Damn I refreshed my page and boom, scoring outburst. I really need FLA1 to step it up.

• KindGuy

DAMNIT HOLTBY

• TicketRaven

Tampa players w/ Vasil in goal and Ovechkin lineup starting to tear it up. DK’s

• TicketRaven

1st place Enforcer on DK’s for $250 – need some more goals.

• KindGuy

Holtby started off so well :(

Looks like rotoworld was right. Should have stayed away against the Rangers considering his numbers against them. Ugh.

• small1dawg

Nothing worse than seeing the team you stacked have 3 goals and you have nothing from them. Come on flyers 1 lol

• KindGuy

FLA 4 just scored. I’m done with this shit. This is worse than MLB.

• deejones49

Yandle with 10 shots

• Zieg30

@deejones49 said...

Yandle with 10 shots

That cannot be accurate?

Edit: Yahoo sports does say 10, though DK is giving him 2.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t really play hockey, but how accurate is DK scoring? On ESPN and nhl.com I see Yandle with 10 shots on goal, but DK has 2 shots for him. That’s 4 fp difference.

• scsa1998

The trick today was to play all the people who screwed your on Thursday. Stamkos/ Johnson/ and stepniack all with goals

• Zieg30

@superstars92 said...

I don’t really play hockey, but how accurate is DK scoring? On ESPN and nhl.com I see Yandle with 10 shots on goal, but DK has 2 shots for him. That’s 4 fp difference.

Yandle’s shot count has now receded to 3 on Yahoo sports, which I presume is accurate. 10 at the end of the 2nd period would have been jaw dropping.

• TimmerRC

TOR and CHI can just keep scoring, please. I’m holding down the #1 and #2 spots in the fantasy aces one-timer with combos of both…

• bhr1989

Hockey is insanely hard for the casual fan. Ouch.

• goldengoat29

@bhr1989 said...

Hockey is insanely hard for the casual fan. Ouch.

It’s hard for the serious fan, too

• TimmerRC

@goldengoat29 said...

It’s hard for the serious fan, too

Yup. I find DF hockey much harder than DF basketball or DF football. But I love hockey more, so that’s where I live these days, lol

• Olhausen

I need some late game magic from Stl and LA.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.