NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Boston ( -200 ) at  Buffalo ( 165 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:38 PM :  Los Angeles ( 125 ) at  Dallas ( -150 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    10:08 PM :  Edmonton ( 115 ) at  Vegas ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

It’s been a while but we have a nice 4 game slate. You know what that means…. GIMMICK contest.

If you haven’t played before play 1 player from each team and pick whatever goalie you want. Link below. Good luck!
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/116356873

• ifthethunder

Vegas at home versus EDM with a road back-2-back…but can even that slow down EDM1?
    ~

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

It’s been a while but we have a nice 4 game slate. You know what that means…. GIMMICK contest.

I’m in! Was harder to pick than usual.
    ~

• hautalak

• x2

@ifthethunder said...

~

Yeah I think I’m gonna have a hard time today.

Classic it’s a full fade of SJ & BUF for me tonight in classic.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@ifthethunder said...

~

Some teams have massive value though! BUF, DAL and VGK come to mind.

• bobbbb

@Felixxberg said...

Agree. Fairly easy to get in some of the big boys tonight.

• ifthethunder

@Felixxberg said...

Exactly! But then you have to decide what to do with that celery. McDavid or Draisatl? No problem, pick one. BOS? Other than Marchand, the top guys haven’t been blowing me away and BUF has been surprisingly good. Then we have L.A. – Dallas…I’d pick a DST if I could rather than a skater.
    ~

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@ifthethunder said...

Exactly! But then you have to decide what to do with that celery. McDavid or Draisatl? No problem, pick one. BOS? Other than Marchand, the top guys haven’t been blowing me away and BUF has been surprisingly good. Then we have L.A. – Dallas…I’d pick a DST if I could rather than a skater.
    ~

And then don’t forget Matthews-Marner!

• mathewsmarner

I scored a measly 76pts yesterday

• ifthethunder

@Felixxberg said...

And then don’t forget Matthews-Marner!

I am forgetting Marner. Whenever I play him, he duds. Would rather go with William Nylander if I’m picking between those 2.
    ~

• bobbbb

I can see a lot of Marchand, Pasta, McAvoy stacks.

• Mccurds13

Love Matthews tonight. Was all over the ice in his first game and didn’t score, and despite their hot start I think the Sharks are a terrible team that hasn’t played anyone good yet.

• hautalak

• x2

@Mccurds13 said...

despite their hot start I think the Sharks are a terrible team that hasn’t played anyone good yet.

Yeah a bunch of teams playing above and below the norm. Think it starts going that way tonight. I know you’re supposed to play the streaks but no thank you on the Sharks and Sabres!!!

• dendazen

3d line of Buffalo is really hot though, watched 2 of their games, they are a real spinorama. Maybe with Boston will be tougher, but Boston is aging and 3d 4th lines are really bad.

• DirtyDylz

I think the Oilers rested the top guys for the last half of the 3rd. They may not seem as back-to-back-y

• lomac

Played Drai for a zero, now I have to play him again, cause if I don’t he’ll put up a monster score to mess with me.

• hautalak

• x2

Thanks for filling the GIMMICK guys! I’ve missed this contest.

As for tonight, seems cut and dry but gonna have to make sure you have the right “top” line/game.

• Stashu

@hautalak said...

Thanks for filling the GIMMICK guys! I’ve missed this contest.

As for tonight, seems cut and dry but gonna have to make sure you have the right “top” line/game.

I didn’t see the invite in time, I posted last week that I missed them. Next time!

• hautalak

• x2

@Stashu said...

I didn’t see the invite in time, I posted last week that I missed them. Next time!

Sounds good! Filled quickly and it looks people missed tilt like you. Good luck tonight.

We need more 4 game slates!

• Southie777

Linus Ullmark #revengegameszn!

• qatman

Last night was a dud, RNH did ok but Gibson flopped in goal.

Tonight I’m rolling a BUF/SJ/EDM cocktail with Ullmark in net. I fully expect the Sharks to get destroyed sooner rather than later, but it is lots of fun to see the 3-0 start. Reminds me a bit of the 1989 Orioles.

• qatman

@qatman said...

Last night was a dud, RNH did ok but Gibson flopped in goal.

Tonight I’m rolling a BUF/SJ/EDM cocktail with Ullmark in net. I fully expect the Sharks to get destroyed sooner rather than later, but it is lots of fun to see the 3-0 start. Reminds me a bit of the 1989 Orioles.

Obviously meant Anderson in net, that wouldn’t make sense otherwise.

• Southie777

Also, one of these nights, Hall/Coyle/Smith are gonna make me a bunch of money. Might that night be tonight, we shall see!

• zovyn

@hautalak said...

If you haven’t played before play 1 player from each team and pick whatever goalie you want. Link below. Good luck!
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/116356873

I hate 4-game slates. It always makes me feel like a red-headed Fanduel step-child over here.

If I thought there were 10 of us on FD that would play I’d make a gimmick contest too. :P

• zovyn

Koskinen is starting on a B2B. Interesting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).