NHL FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Boston ( -200 ) at  Buffalo ( 165 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    8:38 PM :  Los Angeles ( 125 ) at  Dallas ( -150 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    10:08 PM :  Edmonton ( 115 ) at  Vegas ( -135 ) —- T: 6½u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sportsfan100

This will be my first GIMMICK contest. That was tougher than I thought it would be!

Good luck everyone!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@zovyn said...

I hate 4-game slates. It always makes me feel like a red-headed Fanduel step-child over here.

If I thought there were 10 of us on FD that would play I’d make a gimmick contest too. :P

Haha I’ve been playing the FD nickel lately. Haven’t been doing well but hanging in there. I end up with a lot of trains there as I do lineups last there all the time.

I think we could get enough for FD. TBH idk how to “create” contests on FD.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Sportsfan100 said...

This will be my first GIMMICK contest. That was tougher than I thought it would be!

Good luck everyone!

Welcome! It’s a bunch of fun and often you will be surprised how often they outscore the “main”.

Good luck everybody!

• ifthethunder

I forgot the first game was at 6:00. But I only made 2 lineups and it looks like I have no need to tweak.
    ~

• zovyn

@hautalak said...

Haha I’ve been playing the FD nickel lately. Haven’t been doing well but hanging in there. I end up with a lot of trains there as I do lineups last there all the time.

I think we could get enough for FD. TBH idk how to “create” contests on FD.

I’ll make one next time. :)

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Ok Matthew’s… Save the day…

• tristanwolf

no sj1 no cash

• Sportsfan100

@hautalak said...

Welcome! It’s a bunch of fun and often you will be surprised how often they outscore the “main”.

Good luck everybody!

It’s the most entertainment I’ve gotten for $1 that I can remember! It’s a great idea!

• zovyn

@Southie777 said...

Also, one of these nights, Hall/Coyle/Smith are gonna make me a bunch of money. Might that night be tonight, we shall see!

yup

• Southie777

@zovyn said...

yup

Haha, yep, nice start to the night. Need some production from Craig Smith, too, though, but I’m not complaining!

• Southie777

Haha, yep, nice start to the night. Need some production from Craig Smith, too, though, but I’m not complaining!

• Southie777

Oops, my bad for the double-post!

• tristanwolf

@Southie777 said...

Also, one of these nights, Hall/Coyle/Smith are gonna make me a bunch of money. Might that night be tonight, we shall see!

not bad so far!

• sharksfansd

@Mccurds13 said...

Love Matthews tonight. Was all over the ice in his first game and didn’t score, and despite their hot start I think the Sharks are a terrible team that hasn’t played anyone good yet.

• lomac

SJ1 just keep going, I should play them one day lol

• qatman

@lomac said...

SJ1 just keep going, I should play them one day lol

They really are looking good. Didn’t get to see the Dahlen goal as the broadcast was on commercial, but lots of focus and energy. When Couture is interested he is a force. Sadly tonight I left out Meier for Burns, but still a decent start.

• Southie777

Got some decent irons in the fire, but don’t think I’m gonna be able to take down anything too big. Got one sitting in 2nd in the DK Forecheck with my two favorite late-night hammer defensemen, Barrie and Theodore, still to go. But what are the odds that those guys go off and their respective forwards don’t? Not great, Bob! But I’ll take it!

• Mccurds13

@sharksfansd said...

Yeah it burned me tonight. But I will happily keep stacking against them, I refuse to believe they’re anything better than a bottom 5 or so team.

• qatman

@Mccurds13 said...

Yeah it burned me tonight. But I will happily keep stacking against them, I refuse to believe they’re anything better than a bottom 5 or so team.

It’s hard to tell with the rookies. Losing Kane doesn’t help, and the defense is likely to be shaky, but they should score some goals.

• tristanwolf

uggh that draisatl EN goal cost me about $150 finished 9th instead of 4th

• Mccurds13

ENG from Draisaitl dragged me to the cash line in the 121$. Amazed I was able to cash it considering how terrible TOR1 was but thrilled to do it.

• ifthethunder

ENG from Draisaitl got me a $20 Tuesday Twenty ticket along with mfetzner forum contest win. (Also, Miro Heiskanen and Holtbeast! halped of course.) Didn’t try for a $121 ticket. Wonder if I would have won anyways without any sharks though.

P.S. Also won $10 in showdown dimetime! Didn’t get a 2nd ticket because I made 3 lineups and the Draisaitl CPT – Nicolas Roy UTL l.u. wasn’t one of the two I put in that contest.
    ~

• Southie777

Fun night and, overall, successful night, but could’ve been much better! Oh well, any night in the black is a success, onward and upward!

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Gave up on my main line last night. There was a few swaps that could have saved me, the one I chose was incorrect.
    Won a ton of tickets though (121$, 121$, 300$, 360$).

Also – These early slates have so many dead lineups with goalies and players who won’t be playing hockey today…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).