7:08 PM :  Carolina ( -135 ) at  Columbus ( 115 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Florida ( -145 ) at  Philadelphia ( 120 ) —- T: 6½u-20
    7:08 PM :  Nashville ( 110 ) at  Winnipeg ( -130 ) —- T: 5½o-20
    7:08 PM :  Buffalo ( 165 ) at  New Jersey ( -200 ) —- T: 6½u-30
    7:08 PM :  Detroit ( 130 ) at  Montreal ( -155 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 140 ) at  St. Louis ( -170 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    9:08 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( -185 ) at  Arizona ( 155 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    10:08 PM :  Vancouver ( 120 ) at  Seattle ( -145 ) —- T: 6u-25

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

OTT2 was such a GPP play! 3 Ws, so you couldn’t do full lines with them.

• mfetzner

ifthethunder with two forum contest wins in a row! Nice work gotta wrap up the elusive trifecta today!

• panters

Looks like DK is still running tiny contests for NHL. I’m about ready to give up on all this sheet.

• Syzltuth

Lafrenier rangers shown on starting lineups but zero ice time?

• ifthethunder

@mfetzner said...

ifthethunder with two forum contest wins in a row! Nice work gotta wrap up the elusive trifecta today!

Thank you!

Sadly for me, my Caps gave up 3 goals to CGY at home, and my goalie has -2.8 DK. But maybe we complete the comeback and get the win!? Also glass half: at least this game isn’t on the main slate so I can’t play Vitek Vanecek and zero Flames as I Shirley would have.

P.S. LInk to mfetzner’s contest:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/116399204
    ~

• qatman

@Syzltuth said...

Lafrenier rangers shown on starting lineups but zero ice time?

Box shows around 11 minutes early third. Nothing fantasy wise.

• qatman

@ifthethunder said...

Sadly for me, my Caps gave up 3 goals to CGY at home, and my goalie has -2.8 DK. But maybe we complete the comeback and get the win!? Also glass half: at least this game isn’t on the main slate so I can’t play Vitek Vanecek and zero Flames as I Shirley would have.

It’s always unfortunate when you lose to the people who played e.g. Shesterkin with 0.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@qatman said...

It’s always unfortunate when you lose to the people who played e.g. Shesterkin with 0.

Yeah and Vanecek can’t even get the win since Samsonov replaced him.

I can’t for the life of me figure out normal slates. Back to SD it is!

• Syzltuth

@qatman said...

Box shows around 11 minutes early third. Nothing fantasy wise.

Ok, I’m just following along on DKLive and it’s showing 0 toi for him. But that’s nothing new for that app

• qatman

@Syzltuth said...

Ok, I’m just following along on DKLive and it’s showing 0 toi for him. But that’s nothing new for that app

Yeah that is not super accurate. I usually use https://www.espn.com/nhl/scoreboard which is reasonably up-to-date. The nhl.com scoreboard has more information but is unwieldy to watch multiple at once.

• mathewsmarner

I find myself with all road teams for the main slate, tor, det, col. Todays the day (im late for the season) Austin Mathews shines.

• jjwd

we think Marino replaces Letang on PP1?

• ifthethunder

@jjwd said...

we think Marino replaces Letang on PP1?

Not sure we’re going to get that answered in time. Or a lot else, it’s another big slate with less than a half hour to go.

My initial move for default lineup was stack the Flyers and whomstever is playing them (juicy tonight with Florida in town). But there are a lot of games that could go off.

Some day, COL1 is going to find their legs.
    ~

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@ifthethunder said...

Not sure we’re going to get that answered in time. Or a lot else, it’s another big slate with less than a half hour to go.

My initial move for default lineup was stack the Flyers and whomstever is playing them (juicy tonight with Florida in town). But there are a lot of games that could go off.

Some day, COL1 is going to find their legs.
    ~

Who is going to find their legs first? COL or TOR? If anyone knows be sure to let me know!

• ifthethunder

@Krausehouse said...

Who is going to find their legs first? COL or TOR? If anyone knows be sure to let me know!

I’m fading both tonight. Wasted too much time on basketball (my worst sport) and am just rolling with 3 l.u.s.
    ~

• tristanwolf

i’m with everyone else in here on AM 34 tonight. first time i have played him and he is due and will be a litter lesser since he’s been burning people. hockey golf and college football great sports night good luck everyone!

• zovyn

Rando LU tonight again – Point/Hedman, Hellebuyck at the core… Hischier, Svechnikov, Konecny, Kostin, Copp – Giordano for the hammer. Goalhunting, basically.

GL errybody! LFG!

• zovyn

I do appreciate Hell-boy giving up a goal on the 1st shot so I have no delusions of grandeur to worry about. :P

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

I do appreciate Hell-boy giving up a goal on the 1st shot so I have no delusions of grandeur to worry about. :P

I had him in one of my three. The others? Thomas Greiss and…Thomas Greiss. Not spreading the risk so much.

I just threw together a lineup for the late slate. I should have done this first, along with the showdowns I put in. Vancouver and NYIARI have a lot of potential goal scorers who aren’t that expensive. An idea for future big slates like today’s.
    ~

• lomac

Kings lines #gokingsgo

Drew Doughty OUT; Olli Maatta IN

Tonight’s @LAKings Line Rushes –

Arvidsson – Kopitar – Brown
    Kempe – Danault – Iafallo
    Grundstrom – Lizotte – Kupari
    Moore – Vilardi – Kaliyev

Edler – Walker
    Bjornfot – Roy
    Maatta – Anderson

Petersen
    Quick

• lomac

Blues lines #stlblues

Brandon Saad, Pavel Buchnevich OUT; Kyle Clifford, Klim Kostin IN

#stlblues projected lineup vs. LA

Kostin-O’Reilly-Perron
    Neal-Schenn-Kyrou
    Barbashev-Thomas-Tarasenko
    Neighbours-Bozak-Clifford

Scandella-Parayko
    Krug-Faulk
    Walman-Bortuzzo

Binnington

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

Thomas Greiss and…Thomas Greiss.

So much for the main slate!

~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).