• scsa1998

10/23/2015 19:05 : Montreal Canadiens At Buffalo Sabers

10/23/2015 19:35 : Boston Bruins At New York Islanders

10/23/2015 20:00 : Tampa Bay Lightng At Winnipeg Jets

10/23/2015 21 :00 : Detroit Red Wings At Calgary Flames

10/23/2015 21:00 : Washington Capitals At Edmonton Oilers

10/23/2015 22:30 : Carolina Hurricanes At Los Angeles Kings

• csandbizzle

Sample size, Edmonton is starting to click from watching them. But the bottom line is the talent is there they’re going to fire shots even if they don’t possess the puck that much and given their talent they should be able to pound a few past a backup goaltender.

• julieduke33

@Danomite6 said...

I don’t understand the Edmonton love on this thread. I don’t really think it matters if Washington played last night. Edmonton’s Corsi is second worst in the league. Meanwhile, Washington has the second best Corsi. I’m thinking I absolutely have to get Washington in tonight and Ovechkin is my target with the second best individual Corsi per 60 min in the league…

I like Washington too but I guess Oilers at home , have been playing better of late , just beat Detroit , wash on back end of back to bacK With back up goalie starting and a close spread from Vegas might be some reasons to go with Edmonton…

• letterj007

@Danomite6 said...

I don’t understand the Edmonton love on this thread. I don’t really think it matters if Washington played last night. Edmonton’s Corsi is second worst in the league. Meanwhile, Washington has the second best Corsi. I’m thinking I absolutely have to get Washington in tonight and Ovechkin is my target with the second best individual Corsi per 60 min in the league…

It’s not love for Edmonton. It’s Grubauer with the start. It’s a fast-paced team playing another team that is playing B2B. It’s probably a high scoring game. And you can get most Oilers at a discount.

But yes the Oil’s Corsi is BAD.

• Orty1370

Quick with Bolts and Oilers…nuff said…drop the mic.

• bigticket

I can understand some love for EDM but for gods sake do not play the Colonel just because he is min priced and playing RNH and Hall.

• yanksfan1

how are the goal projections on the lineups page calculated? I figure they’re done with the vegas lines but some of them just seem off. For example, why are the Wings projected for 2.56 at -107 while their opponent, the Flames are 2.94 at -103?

• paschelnafvk

Ha! just what I was thinking…

• letterj007

@bigticket said...

I can understand some love for EDM but for gods sake do not play the Colonel just because he is min priced and playing RNH and Hall.

Some will…LOL

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@mabrla said...

Is hockey primarily a sport that you need to multi-enter?

I’ve been doing extensive research and fooling around with NHL for the last three weeks and I am yet to even come close to the cash line in a GPP. I’ve also lost all but one of my cash games lol. It seems like it isn’t a sport you can throw a single shot in a GPP and feel confident in…anything and everything happens.

Total crap-shoot IMO. Baseball had less varience and was easier to predict personally. Can’t wait for a full year of NBA.

I am a casual player, mostly because I work late 2-3 nights a week and can’t research or enter lu on those days. When I do play, I usually play 4-10 bucks on the night. I entered 1 FD gpp in the breakaway Tuesday and cashed and last night on DK, 1 played 2 $1 double ups and the $3 large sniper and came in 362nd. So in my experience, I often cash with just a bullet, maybe 2. Overall, I am maybe an even dfs player overall for NHL but I play it even if I can’t research sometimes because hockey is my favorite sport, which I probably and I like to be in the action on nights I don’t work late. Last year was first year playing and I only played on average 2-3 nights a week. It definitely isn’t easy but I think I’m getting better at it.

Like tonight, I just got home, wife and kids aren’t home so I will now enter a few lus after a little research, pop a beer…or 2 and watch my Islanders. It won’t be a lot of research so we will see what happens.

• leafsfan

I think i all depends on what your looking to do when playing .i am just starting out so i am only going to enter one or two lineups untill i get a little better at pucking lineups and doing research. I am not looking to pay the bills with dfs . But i think to more lineups you enter the better chance you have of wininng a big GPP but for newbs i think it will just confuse things alot

• S7ubs

Montreal stack ftw

• kantiger77

I started off poor, but am getting better. I play the same lineup nightly and enter it in both a double up and a quarter. i have cashed almost every double up and batting about .500 on the quarter gpp. I don’t really do a lot of research other than using the DK player cards and seeing how consistent they are. I go for consistency along with a decent goalie.

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

I’m not playing them but I have a feeling flames stack could steal everyone’s money.

• letterj007

I’ve thought about the Flames all day today.

• letterj007

What the flying fack??

Price 12.2% owned in the 2nd Sniper.

10.1% in the 1st.

• JimmyTango

@letterj007 said...

Price 12.2% owned in the 2nd Sniper.

10.1% in the 1st.

That’s hilarious.

Maybe they think Condon will give up 5 goals in the first period and get pulled?

• scsa1998

@JimmyTango said...

That’s hilarious.

Maybe they think Condon will give up 5 goals in the first period and get pulled?

Didn’t Al win something with a backup goalie once the starter got pulled a week ago.

• letterj007

Condon 19.8%…baffling on Price. Just setting money on fire

Pacioretty 30%

• csandbizzle

pleaseeeeee Buffalo 2-0 win

• letterj007

And the Habs are on the board. Weise from PK

• csandbizzle

Well if it’s anyone I’m happy it was Weise

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Price is 4.6% in the breakaway and I saw some other dead G lu with Mrazek and York in them too. Not quite as much as the sniper. I wasn’t able to get in the first sniper. I’m in the small one.

Good luck all.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Tavares line just got a nice collective -3 for blowing coverage in front of the net leading to the B’s goal by Connolly.

• BuckeyeMC

Buffalo is hanging in there tonight. Condon just gave up one on the PP. Maybe Price will get in?

• letterj007

@BuckeyeMC said...

Buffalo is hanging in there tonight. Condon just gave up one on the PP. Maybe Price will get in?

Can’t imagine. Price is starting tomorrow against the Leafs at the Bell

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.