NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM : 1 Philadelphia ( 145 ) at 2 Montreal ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    8:35 PM : 3 Calgary ( 152 ) at 4 Chicago ( -169 ) —- T: 152

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• garybmw

boom or bust guy

• Yacht67

@jaehachang said...

anyone on Brian Campbell tonight?

He was on my shortlist.

• getlucky4

Can’t fit mon1 and chi1 on fanduel with price in net. How bad is it to put in panik instead of Kane who should be the most highly owned?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

After 2 nights down, last night was a good night. I did something different and played 5 h2h, maybe more than I’ve played ever in NHL and I happily won all 5. So I am going back to the well with them tonight. A little less gpp and more h2h.

Have Price in every lu except 1 Flyer stacks in a gpp to be different since the masses will be on Price. Seeing Radulov on PP1 have have some extra exposure to him.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@getlucky4 said...

Can’t fit mon1 and chi1 on fanduel with price in net. How bad is it to put in panik instead of Kane who should be the most highly owned?

It’s not great, though would certainly differentiate your lineup.

The question to ask is how often do Anisimov and Panarin each have big games while Kane has a dud?

• zombiekopitar

The better question is if you expect that line to go off, can you still subsidize Kane’s value somewhere else?? I’d say almost always, hypothetically speaking.

Fading only Kane on the Kane line is not a bad play imo.

• Supersharpie

@Zieg30 said...

The question to ask is how often do Anisimov and Panarin each have big games while Kane has a dud?

Not sure how often but they both had good games on 10/22 on a mediocre night for Kane.

• TicketRaven

Top Ranked NHL Folks On This Forum At Least 3x Per Week

Thank you . . .

Max
    MBerkowi
    JayWilly
    Zieg30

Trying to keep a list so I know who is ranked and higher on the food chain of trustworthiness

• TicketRaven

Kane probably had a 2-pt night and Panic at the Disco will have 6 pts.

• dkrish614

Where can we find the confirmed lineups?

• julieduke33

@Zieg30 said...

Last game …. Kane 9.6…panarin 20.8…Anisimov 27.2… don’t know how often but does happen…plus if you fade Kane it would be wise to have a hawks Defenseman with other two…

• julieduke33

@Supersharpie said...

Not sure how often but they both had good games on 10/22 on a mediocre night for Kane.

Never mind we were both talking about same game

• TicketRaven

Manning

• TicketRaven

Since most on the same players – thought Montreal LN2 and Flyers LN2 with Elliott and 2 great D

• TicketRaven

My optimized, and randomized 200 lineups are in.

• TicketRaven

Good luck tonight all – see ya on the big slate tomorrow!

• KindGuy

I’m in the $27 GPP and faded Kane…. Oh boy, tonight is gonna be a sweat. I hoarded the rest of CHI so if they score a lot, I should be in good shape.

• BuckeyeMC

@TicketRaven said...

My optimized, and randomized 200 lineups are in.

IDK if there could be 200 different optimal lineups tonight!

• zombiekopitar

That MTL 4th line is swarming the net; me likey.

• donkshow

@TicketRaven said...

Top Ranked NHL Folks On This Forum At Least 3x Per Week

Thank you . . .

Max
    MBerkowi
    JayWilly
    Zieg30

Trying to keep a list so I know who is ranked and higher on the food chain of trustworthiness

lol

• Fsudrew17

@donkshow said...

lol

I guess being ranked in the top 0.5% of NHL DFS is not good enough

• TicketRaven

Thank you . . .
    Max
    Donkshow
    MBerkowi
    JayWilly
    Zieg30

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Might have a sweat going. With the Price and Radulov ENG, I move into the top 25 of the breakaway. Have 5 guys going in to Calgary game. Could use another goal by the combo of Monahan/Gaudreau/Monahan. Motte as a 1 off would be welcomed, too.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

They just took gaudreau A away so I dropped from 28th to 98th. Oh well. Still a chance for something

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

dupe

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).