NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

7:05 PM :  Anaheim ( -105 ) at  Philadelphia ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -105 ) at  Carolina ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 160 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -185 ) —- T: 160
    7:05 PM :  Edmonton ( 130 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  Florida ( 110 ) at  Montreal ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:35 PM :  Detroit ( 105 ) at  Buffalo ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:35 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Ottawa ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 155 ) at  Minnesota ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    8:05 PM :  Calgary ( 120 ) at  Nashville ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( -135 ) at  Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    10:05 PM :  Chicago ( -190 ) at  Vegas ( 160 ) —- T: -190

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

wow tavares have a day. pelech with his 3rd assist too.keep em comin isles

Listened to the first 2 periods at work and got home in time to see the third goal. Sadly I have Leddy in both islanders stacks and Lee didn’t help either.

Great job using Pelech.

Have Kane with isles so hopefully he can have Hatty too.

• bdvratoric

Sitting at 51.2 points, need a huge night from Keith

• tristanwolf

Damnit rinne. My goalie picking is the worst. My fades, price, halak, dubnyk all have good nights.
    Can still make cash with some bhawks help.

• yisman

man oh man, that Detroit/Buffalo game

Zetterberg half a point
    Green half a point
    Eichel 1.5
    Okposo 0
    RIstolainen half a point
    Pominville half a point

• MakinItkane9

Minnesota sucks man.

• yisman

@yisman said...

entered the $333 contest, slight bit of overlay

forum contest filled very early today. I tried to get in like 2 hours ago, no dice.

Price good value today (hehe, with that name), but I went Dubnyk.

I tend to lean towards higher priced goalies rather than gambling with the cheaper value ones on DK.

On Yahoo I just take the cheap guys.

Each guy allowed one goal but I cost myself 4 points (plus the $900 in savings) by using Dubyk because Minnesota got shutout.

• dyavid

went 60% condon. gifting the kings that 2nd goal with 2 mins left was absolutely brutal. he wouldve been over 10pts

• goldengoat29

Do the visiting teams get smashed at the Bellagio the night before they play the Golden Knights? What the hell is going on?

• yisman

This Knights crap has to correct itself soon. I keep fading them.

My lineup wound up with 35.3 and resulted in a loss of $308.

On the bright side, I won a lot of tickets from the later slates.

Scored 40 in pick’em.

39.5 on 8 PM slate.

36.8 on 9 PM slate.

• MakinItkane9

@felixxx is goat

• MakinItkane9

@yisman said...

This Knights crap has to correct itself soon. I keep fading them.

My lineup wound up with 35.3 and resulted in a loss of $308.

On the bright side, I won a lot of tickets from the later slates.

Scored 40 in pick’em.

39.5 on 8 PM slate.

36.8 on 9 PM slate.

Thats awesome. Man sometimes hockey pisses me off. I wish it was like NBA seeing 4-10 games a night, gonna be rough taking tmrw off.

• yisman

@MakinItkane9 said...

Thats awesome. Man sometimes hockey pisses me off. I wish it was like NBA seeing 4-10 games a night, gonna be rough taking tmrw off.

No doubt. NHL is my favorite DFS sport and so many days we’ve missed already this season.

Scheduling is dreadful.

This week:

1 game Sunday
    2 games Monday
    2 games Wednesday

• tristanwolf

small profit cashed 10 of 15 in the $2 but the cut line was top 150 and i had 3 of the 6 teams on the line at 39.3 (all different lu’s) so we got .50 each or a loss of 75% for 3 teams making the cut pruuuushhhtt

• MakinItkane9

@tristanwolf said...

small profit cashed 10 of 15 in the $2 but the cut line was top 150 and i had 3 of the 6 teams on the line at 39.3 (all different lu’s) so we got .50 each or a loss of 75% for 3 teams making the cut pruuuushhhtt

Damn man. We shouldve known Tav was a smash tonight.

• MakinItkane9

@yisman said...

No doubt. NHL is my favorite DFS sport and so many days we’ve missed already this season.

Scheduling is dreadful.

This week:

1 game Sunday
    2 games Monday
    2 games Wednesday

We’ll make it happen thursday – man i hate 10-14 game slates. SO hard to win gpps.

• yisman

@tristanwolf said...

that is crazy

you had 3 different lineups all have the same score? Even if you had only one player different that’s pretty unlikely.

• cheezpizza

Condon letting in the 2nd goal sucks. Still put up 42 tonight.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@MakinItkane9 said...

@felixxx is goat

Not 100% sure if you’re talking about me but if so, thanks! Made a nice $126.75 profit yesterday thanks to Tavares’ line!

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

One decent finish with the rest of my lineups garbage because of DET/BUF. Get AA in that lineup immediately!!!

• MakinItkane9

@Felixxberg said...

Not 100% sure if you’re talking about me but if so, thanks! Made a nice $126.75 profit yesterday thanks to Tavares’ line!

Yah u congrats on the W

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).