7:35 PM : Buffalo ( 130 ) at Philadelphia ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM : Carolina ( 130 ) at Detroit ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM : Tampa Bay ( -145 ) at Toronto ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    8:05 PM : Calgary ( 170 ) at St. Louis ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:35 PM : Winnipeg ( 145 ) at Dallas ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM : Ottawa ( 100 ) at Vancouver ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:05 PM : Anaheim ( 135 ) at San Jose ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:35 PM : Columbus ( 140 ) at Los Angeles ( -160 ) —- T: 140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• maxeernst

@ydomes said...

If Dallas gets shutout again I might just retire from DFS

Their lineup is a complete and total mess.

• Campbell00021

MAX – What do you think of Justin Peters for 6,600?

• scsa1998

Perhaps the good part about seeing Mrs Fisher in concert tonight is I wont be around to tinker with lineups so much.

• dyavid

@Codith said...

Is there any tool that shows how well a player does against a team? I know there are MLB tools here for that.

google the players name + splits. Use the hockey reference link

• maxeernst

@Campbell00021 said...

MAX – What do you think of Justin Peters for 6,600?

I have less than 0 interest.

• Campbell00021

@maxeernst said...

I have less than 0 interest.

LOL..Yeah there is alot of value that has opened already.

• dyavid

@Campbell00021 said...

LOL..Yeah there is alot of value that has opened already.

reimer against a beat up penguins squad is a better option if your trying to stay cheap. he’s 7k. i’ll be rolling with bob at 7.3 i think

• Doornumber03

@maxeernst said...

Elliotte FriedmanVerified account
    ‏@FriedgeHNIC
    BOS announces Anton Khudobin out three weeks with upper body injury. Zane McIntyre/”(player-popup)Malcolm Subban”:/players/malcom-subban-18473 is your goalie tandem tonight

Thanks Max……Amalie at NESN reported Rask tonight but looks like that’s not accurate from other reports. I have no interest in Subban.

• maxeernst

@dyavid said...

reimer against a beat up penguins squad is a better option if your trying to stay cheap. he’s 7k. i’ll be rolling with bob at 7.3 i think

If you are going cheap on DK, Ward and Lack are way better options than an Arizona goalie.

• dog_launcher666

FLA1 for cheap looks good, again. The Pens have been one of the worst defensive teams in the league all year and with Letang out…it’s freaking dire my friends.

However, I will also be taking some Justin Schultz running that top PP w/ Sid back.

• scsa1998

Is Crosby back today?

• dyavid

@scsa1998 said...

Is Crosby back today?

He was practicing yesterday with contact. Idk if he’s confirmed back yet or not. If he is i wouldn’t play reimer like i said a few posts ago lol. Also love schultz at 3.5

• dog_launcher666

@scsa1998 said...

Is Crosby back today?

It’s up to Sid, so he’ll be in: http://triblive.com/sports/penguins/11365290-74/crosby-penguins-concussion

• julieduke33

For the guy who likes the B’s I don’t mind a little Marchand/Pasternak on home ice…with no +- who cares if subban gives up 5 as longs as those two get some…Minny did just give up 6 to NYI’s… didnt see game so don’t know if bad goaltending or bad D…

• dyavid

Here’s a few value dmen that are PP1 according to DFO
    schultz 3.5
    zaitsev 3.5
    severson 3.3
    p larsen 3.2

• Supersharpie

@TicketRaven said...

At first glance – Blues are going to eat 10pt steak sandwiches tonight
    Tampa should go well in a 4-1 win
    I like the Sabres a bit
    Still going against Dallas – still see nothing from the Stars – I’ll take the Jets in a 4-2 victory in big D

I don’t see anyway that Bishop holds the talented young Leafs to one goal. Quite frankly, he sucks right now.

• julieduke33

@Supersharpie said...

I don’t see anyway that Bishop holds the talented young Leafs to one goal. Quite frankly, he sucks right now.

Think the old contract situation and possible trade rumors may be bothering Bishop…just a guess on my part..might see a few goalies traded this year since you can only protect 1 goalie in expansion draft… fleury may be another since Murray just signed a deal …

• TicketRaven

How many more years are the Canucks going to play the Sedins with Bieska, then Ericcson, then Rakel one year then this guy then another – jeeeesh – just shut it down Canucks and start over – it was nice for a decade plus – now it is never going to be a champion so why keep the charade at Rogers with these guys?

• TicketRaven

You could do worse – I like this too

• jonsousa46

@ydomes said...

If Dallas gets shutout again I might just retire from DFS

Looks like they’ve split up Seguin and Benn at ES. Assuming Ruff is trying to get a semblance of balance across all four lines. Looking at these lines, I would not be surprised if Winnipeg lights them up tonight.

• TicketRaven

I agree – the days of Dallas at home with Captain Benn getting 14 pts and Seguin getting 13 points and the goalie getting a win for 9 points and saves – just not happening in the near future – find those 36 points from a team somewhere else – my opinion

• Olhausen

Yes non stop fantasy hockey for 6 days with no interruptions!

• jonsousa46

@TicketRaven said...

I agree – the days of Dallas at home with Captain Benn getting 14 pts and Seguin getting 13 points and the goalie getting a win for 9 points and saves – just not happening in the near future – find those 36 points from a team somewhere else – my opinion

Never really consider Dallas goalies anyway. Both are wildly inconsistent and part of the reason why Dallas is one of the worst defensive teams in the league.

• dyavid

@TicketRaven said...

i have no faith in Dallas goaltending or any one else on the team but seguin, Benn and klingberg will get it going. its just a matter of time. Both Benn and seguin are coming off injuries from the offseason

• kellykip

At least tonight there won’t be 10+ way ties in tourneys like last night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.