7:35 PM : Buffalo ( 130 ) at Philadelphia ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM : Carolina ( 130 ) at Detroit ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM : Tampa Bay ( -145 ) at Toronto ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    8:05 PM : Calgary ( 170 ) at St. Louis ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:35 PM : Winnipeg ( 145 ) at Dallas ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM : Ottawa ( 100 ) at Vancouver ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:05 PM : Anaheim ( 135 ) at San Jose ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:35 PM : Columbus ( 140 ) at Los Angeles ( -160 ) —- T: 140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG 2h2 hours ago
    To clarify tweet from a few minutes ago, Crosby likely will PLAY tonight.

• umwoz

My issue with Zacha is he doesn’t shoot the puck. Always a little bit weary about rostering passengers just because they play on a line with good players.

• TicketRaven

Like Blues PP1. LN1, LN2 lots to choose from

• Codith

Provorov is a stud but because he is still feeling things out, he isn’t quite there yet for DFS use. Id say 3-4 weeks and he will start feeling comfortable, but also he will probably be playing with someone like Gudas when he is back (so he won’t need to cover for someone like Streit).

• epot

I’m curious as to how much M Subban(G) will be owned tonight

• bstreich9

@TicketRaven said...

Value at Defense: DeKey, Zaits, Carlo, Seks, Hammy, Kleffy, Paray, Engelland – thoughts?
    Not sure on Provorov – doesn’t float to the top on my value D chart in the lab today – lol

I like some of those. Could probably throw in Severson too?

• bstreich9

@epot said...

What’s the story on him?

• epot

Both bruins goalies are injured so he`s in. Not sure how he`s been playing though

• julieduke33

@epot said...

Don’t think highly owned at least on FD… budaj only a few hundred more…

• cplatt87

For cash games, where are people looking for goalies? Right now Schneider seems like the best play to me, although I could make a case for Hutton as well with CGY on a B2B.

• Doornumber03

@epot said...

he shouldn’t be highly owned….0-3 with 4.0gaa in minors, and wasn’t great when he was up last time……Put in the fact that the B’s defense has been tough, easy fade.

• dyavid

Justin Schultz is the top punt d for me. quarterbacking Pittsburgh PP1 with Crosby back. easy choice at 3500 on DK

• wahnd

Does anyone have the tournament links from Monday for $3 and $25 on FD? Thanks in advance.

• weaponX

Namestnikov looks to be a great value play at 3.6K vs TOR being on the top line with Stamkos and Kucherov, as well as PP1.

• Campbell00021

Hey Guys, for DK’s utility spot. Is it ever a good idea to roster a Defensemen?

• maxeernst

Provorov is definitely viable, but there are a lot of great punts tonight on DK.

Shea Theodore is dirtttt cheap.

NJD Dmen are dirt cheap too.

• TimmerRC

@Campbell00021 said...

I don’t see why not? If you are talking about a low $$ punt in the UTIL spot, I think it’d be better to find a third line winger in a good spot, but if you have decent $$ to spend on your util spot, a solid D-man who plays on the PP is a fine choice.

• awilson45

@Campbell00021 said...

D men that get a lot of minutes and PP time are good options because the tend to have a higher floor than forwards. With that being said, their upside is also a little more limited. If you have 3 d men you really like I don’t have a problem with it, but I typically only roster 2 d men.

• dyavid

@maxeernst said...

Provorov is definitely viable, but there are a lot of great punts tonight on DK.

Shea Theodore is dirtttt cheap.

NJD Dmen are dirt cheap too.

I didn’t know shea got the call up. I’ve got him in my dynasty league. He’s going to be a stud on the that top PP unit for the next decade

• bigmike14

Who do you guys like under 5400 in the UTL spot for DK?

• awilson45

@bigmike14 said...

Who do you guys like under 5400 in the UTL spot for DK?

In no order: Doughty, Turris, Statsny, Shattenkirk, Nylander, Jagr

If you can spend up a bit more I like these plays as well: Hornqvist, Schwartz, Carter, Hall

• Zieg30

Holy crap choosing goalies is tough on DK. There are so many to like at the exact same price point.

• TicketRaven

yes depends on like if you play a line 2 that is cheap but get you 15 pts in a night and Burns winds up being your UTIL and he gets 8+ – w/ two valued medium floor 3pt guys like we talked about earlier

• TicketRaven

I like thaT

• TicketRaven

sTATSNY OR nylander

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.