7:35 PM : Buffalo ( 130 ) at Philadelphia ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM : Carolina ( 130 ) at Detroit ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM : Tampa Bay ( -145 ) at Toronto ( 125 ) —- T: -145
    8:05 PM : Calgary ( 170 ) at St. Louis ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    8:35 PM : Winnipeg ( 145 ) at Dallas ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    10:05 PM : Ottawa ( 100 ) at Vancouver ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:05 PM : Anaheim ( 135 ) at San Jose ( -155 ) —- T: 135
    10:35 PM : Columbus ( 140 ) at Los Angeles ( -160 ) —- T: 140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• umwoz

Aaaaand we’re live. Good luck everyone!

• TimmerRC

Man, NO ONE is on the Van/Ottawa game… if that goes off, a small number of people will be very pleased!

• julieduke33

@TicketRaven said...

Subban in net ready to get lit up like a christmas tree soon

Only reason I think this might not happen is Boston plays very conservative to protect Subban…though their D isn’t very good…

• zombiekopitar

Aaand the Devils stack is the chalk.

FFS, I wasn’t expecting it to be at that level. Were a lot of people touting it?

• julieduke33

Arizona poor defensively and Justin peters starting… I’m not on them but hall was very popular from m stuff I read

• TimmerRC

@zombiekopitar said...

FFS, I wasn’t expecting it to be at that level. Were a lot of people touting it?

Yeah, NJ1 seems quite popular, in other games, Tarasenko is the chalkiest chalk of all, 50% owned in my contest!

• umwoz

@TimmerRC said...

Man, NO ONE is on the Van/Ottawa game… if that goes off, a small number of people will be very pleased!

Hoffman is a guy I almost always have high exposure to. Great shot producer.

• julieduke33

I am going against a Subban in 1 H2h

• umwoz

@zombiekopitar said...

Very cheap stack with Zacha in there. I know pepsi7 had Zacha in his video along with Severson.

• TimmerRC

And some people don’t realize it yet, but Hall is someone who is matchup-proof, a threat to score any time. So Hall + a cheap sidekick was too tempting to ignore entirely.

• zombiekopitar

@julieduke33 said...

Arizona poor defensively and Justin peters starting… I’m not on them but hall was very popular from m stuff I read

Hall for that price in this matchup is as close as you’ll ever get to a free play in bingo for hockey standards.

It’s just way too high for this big of a slate. Well I hope the chalk is on tonight and I differentiated elsewhere.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Fd express lobby pretty much empty . No du and no breakaway . Wtf . NBA in play 1 day and Fd drops the ball on hockey

• TimmerRC

And there’s the Hall/Zacha chalk play coming through early, wow!

• cplatt87

@TimmerRC said...

And some people don’t realize it yet, but Hall is someone who is matchup-proof, a threat to score any time. So Hall + a cheap sidekick was too tempting to ignore entirely.

Hall was the best dollar for dollar play on this slate and it wasn’t even close. He was way too cheap.

• scottmsteiner

@TimmerRC said...

Yeah, NJ1 seems quite popular, in other games, Tarasenko is the chalkiest chalk of all, 50% owned in my contest!

Playing Fantasy Aces? Can’t see his ownership on FD yet.

• TimmerRC

@scottmsteiner said...

Playing Fantasy Aces? Can’t see his ownership on FD yet.

Yeah, fantasy aces seems to be my home for hockey, now :)

• scottmsteiner

@TimmerRC said...

Yeah, fantasy aces seems to be my home for hockey, now :)

Why do you like Aces? Haven’t played there yet for NHL.

• TimmerRC

The layout is simple and easy, the contests aren’t massive-entry deals that are almost statistically impossible to win (at least not in hockey, I can’t vouch for other sports) and they have a very cool “salary pro” alternate type of contest which I really like, but am only occasionally playing until I wrap my head around the strategy better.

Also, they are the only site I’ve seen that only has one “C” spot, and 4 “W” and a flex. It shakes up your thinking and forces different ideas into play that seem to work for me pretty well!

• Dirt_Lavert

Was just about to make a post that my lu had H. Sedin Sutter/ Edler as the core stack.

Wishing I had rolled Hall and Pavelski over Parise and Laine though. I’m a bruins fan, I should’ve known they would scrap this one out. The former looking like the better roll so far!

• gbiancone

I loved Sutter tonight

• umwoz

I left one core feature out of all my research. Cam Ward is so bad.

• Dirt_Lavert

Who knew Larkin would off off? lol

• Dirt_Lavert

I also had Helm in my lu earlier and he’s looking like a candidate to go way above value. His salary is seemingly high for high line but damn he is good.

Glad I stuck with Matheson at least. Keeping me alive!

• Dirt_Lavert

Damn Stamkos another one too! I though Toronto was not that bad!

• zombiekopitar

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Who knew Larkin would off off? lol

He’s actually really good.

Wings are a team I don’t like to pick on or roster, straight up never know what will happen.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).