7:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 145 ) at  Boston ( -165 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 130 ) at  Minnesota ( -150 ) —- T: 5½u-20
    8:05 PM :  Columbus ( 110 ) at  St. Louis ( -130 ) —- T: 6u-20
    8:35 PM :  Anaheim ( 0 ) at  Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM :  N.Y. Rangers ( 140 ) at  Chicago ( -160 ) —- T: 6u-10
    9:05 PM :  Washington ( -135 ) at  Edmonton ( 115 ) —- T: 6o-15
    9:05 PM :  Pittsburgh ( -110 ) at  Calgary ( -110 ) —- T: 6½u-15
    10:05 PM :  Vancouver ( 0 ) at  Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• epot

@Seahawktom said...

Raanta and ARI will be very popular

ranta out…kuemper confirmed!

• RW

i am a fellow former corn detassler myself from SW ontario, hahaha. i remember ryan jones so i may be a couple years older

• yisman

Rangers priced way up after the chalk last time. Ownership will be miniscule at these prices.

• DirtyDylz

Rasmus Anderson playing top pairing for 2.7k, big value

• yisman

Defencemen named Rasmus taking over the NHL!

Dahlin and Ristolainen for Buffalo.

Now Andersson for Calgary.

• Canuckage

No Petterson, Boeser, Sven and Edler tonight. :/

https://twitter.com/sportsnetmurph/status/1055553758384414720

• yisman

We’re a few weeks in, so revisiting the odds to win the Cup before the season.

Top 3 favorites: Toronto, TB, Winnipeg
    Longest shot: Ottawa, Detroit, then Vancouver

Winnipeg and Vancouver are each 6-4. Ottawa is 4-4.

• yisman

Vancouver tonight reminds me of Buffalo circa 2-3 years ago when they dealt away every player they could (for tanking purposes) and were running a roster of AHL players.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

I’m getting pretty shitty today now. For whatever reason the WiFi and TV aren’t working so I have to go Felix style and enter on a phone for now. I absolutely detest this! There is no good way to do it. SOB!

Might have to throw a bunch of ARI into the ring since nobody seems to be playing

I’ll try and

• Canuckage

@yisman said...

Vancouver tonight reminds me of Buffalo circa 2-3 years ago when they dealt away every player they could (for tanking purposes) and were running a roster of AHL players.

I feel like they’ll find a scrappy way to win tonight. I’m just plugging in Pouliot and Leipsic all over the place with expensive stacks. Can’t pass up on value even though they haven’t produced much this season.

• Blahaaron

@RW said...

i am a fellow former corn detassler myself from SW ontario, hahaha. i remember ryan jones so i may be a couple years older

Their is literally dozens of us out there 😛

• canuck1995

@Canuckage said...

I feel like they’ll find a scrappy way to win tonight. I’m just plugging in Pouliot and Leipsic all over the place with expensive stacks. Can’t pass up on value even though they haven’t produced much this season.

I also like Carlo for his 2700 price tag

• yisman

@hautalak said...

I’m getting pretty shitty today now. For whatever reason the WiFi and TV aren’t working so I have to go Felix style and enter on a phone for now. I absolutely detest this! There is no good way to do it. SOB!

Might have to throw a bunch of ARI into the ring since nobody seems to be playing

I’ll try and

cut off mid-sentence!

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Playing it a different way tonight since I won’t have time to verify twitter all night. I have only 3 lineups that I’m playing in a couple of contests and satellites. 100% Allen and Brodin (needed the savings). Went with super cheap G and Ds and expensive forwards.

It could have been Pouliot instead of Brodin but I have some MIN players so I prefer to correlate.

• jjwd

@yisman said...

cut off mid-sentence!

hang tough hautalak

• hcassidy

Anyone liking Min1 tonight?

• hcassidy

@hautalak said...

I’m hoping so as I really like MIN L2 as well.

Who have you seen as MIN L2? Curious cause I seen MIN L1 as Staal, Zucker and Niederreiter

• hautalak

• x2

@yisman said...

cut off mid-sentence!

Damn phones I reread and was heated. Got 7 entries and didn’t even get on the micro booster. I did play the $2 10x booster so I’m hoping to finally cash that.

Lots of MIN L2. Don’t let me down here!

• hautalak

• x2

@hcassidy said...

Who have you seen as MIN L2? Curious cause I seen MIN L1 as Staal, Zucker and Niederreiter

Ok well originally I had Koivu, Parise, and Granlund. Then in my later lineups I went Parise, Staal, and Granlund.

I do not have any Zucker or Niederriter in any of my lineups for some reason, which could be a mistake…

Good luck fellas!

• Blahaaron

@hcassidy said...

Anyone liking Min1 tonight?

I’m feelin a full on MIN stack is the best bet. 2 from each two lines, 2 d men and Dubby

• sizzlebeans

@Felixxberg said...

100% Allen

I’m heavy there, too.

• epot

Game 1000 for Suter tonight..gotta throw him in 1 or 2 lu’s

• Blahaaron

I’m counting on MTL 1&2 and MIN 1&2 to get 5 or 6 goals.

• hcassidy

@Blahaaron said...

I’m counting on MTL 1&2 and MIN 1&2 to get 5 or 6 goals.

Will see how this goes, have 5 wild, 3 blues and a lone blackhawk

• Canuckage

BUF1 ready for lift off

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).