• Blogger of the Month

7:08 PM :  Dallas ( -125 ) at  Columbus ( 105 ) —- T: 5½u-25
    7:08 PM :  Calgary ( 105 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -125 ) —- T: 5½u-15
    7:08 PM :  Arizona ( 255 ) at  Florida ( -325 ) —- T: 6o-15
    7:08 PM :  Toronto ( -105 ) at  Carolina ( -115 ) —- T: 6o-20
    7:08 PM :  Washington ( -155 ) at  Ottawa ( 130 ) —- T: 6½u-25
    7:08 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -200 ) at  Buffalo ( 165 ) —- T: 6u-10
    8:08 PM :  Los Angeles ( 145 ) at  St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Where is everybody? Seems to be some obvious spots that I’m not going to avoid. Hello FLA my old friend, also like TB obviously, add some WSH, and a STL hammer.

Can’t decide how the other games shake out so I’ll pass for the most part on them. I do like Andersen in net after TOR seemed to have done him dirty.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

The only teams I looked up for lines are the 4 in SD slates, and 3/4 have new lines!

• hautalak

• x2

@Felixxberg said...

The only teams I looked up for lines are the 4 in SD slates, and 3/4 have new lines!

I’ve still been mostly sticking to classic. I know you like your SD though.

• mfetzner

@hautalak said...

Where is everybody? Seems to be some obvious spots that I’m not going to avoid. Hello FLA my old friend, also like TB obviously, add some WSH, and a STL hammer.

Can’t decide how the other games shake out so I’ll pass for the most part on them. I do like Andersen in net after TOR seemed to have done him dirty.

I find myself gravitating towards more home teams tonight, also with Husso in goal for STL I find a late game stack appealing

• hautalak

• x2

@mfetzner said...

I find myself gravitating towards more home teams tonight, also with Husso in goal for STL I find a late game stack appealing

I’m still struggling to believe a few teams are for real. I know one night ARI is gonna make me unhappy but don’t think it’s tonight.

I have been burned a lot this year thinking teams are still garbage (and they still could be, just haven’t played that way). I do like the TOR/CAR game but I’m just waiting for TOR to show up. They mixed the lines there and not sure if it’s better or worse. Better that they aren’t trying to make Ritchie a thing at least.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Toronto has burnt me 2 straight nights… Against Carolina doesn’t seem like the spot that they finally figure it out. But I fully expect it because I am having trouble pressing their pictures, and I feel like I’m not alone.

• Mccurds13

@Krausehouse said...

Toronto has burnt me 2 straight nights… Against Carolina doesn’t seem like the spot that they finally figure it out. But I fully expect it because I am having trouble pressing their pictures, and I feel like I’m not alone.

Certainly not alone. I’ve been very heavy Matthews for the last 2 games. This is usually more a spot I’d go Andersen in net though. I’ll have a couple shares of the Leafs but this Florida spot is too good for me to pass up on so that kind of eliminates me from having too much Leafs.

• epot

lol it’s rather ironic but freddie just might be the remedy tor needs to snap out of it….in the other net, either way I have use AM

• tristanwolf

haha i love freddy revenge game. eve if he gives up a couple the leafs shoot a ton. spencer knight, shesterkin look good. maybe elliott a little sneaky don’t think people gonna wanna pay the vassy price for him.n

• bobbbb

im at a loss.

darts tonight

• Felixxberg

I decided to enter a main lineup. Only the forum contest, the main $15 and a $40 87 man. 3 duos, 2 Ds who are each PP correlated with a duo, and a correlated G.

I’ll see what I do with SD, but contests are weak and both games have way too many options to be confident with any lineup.

• bobbbb

@Felixxberg said...

I decided to enter a main lineup. Only the forum contest, the main $15 and a $40 87 man. 3 duos, 2 Ds who are each PP correlated with a duo, and a correlated G.

I’ll see what I do with SD, but contests are weak and both games have way too many options to be confident with any lineup.

single bullet today???

• Felixxberg

@bobbbb said...

single bullet today???

So far! That could change though!

• bobbbb

@Felixxberg said...

So far! That could change though!

close your phone, laptop now….

do not let it change :)

who are we kidding…85 lineups, here we come ;)

• bobbbb

3 duo’s (2-2-2-2) been working for you as opposed to 3-3-2?

• Felixxberg

@bobbbb said...

close your phone, laptop now….

do not let it change :)

who are we kidding…85 lineups, here we come ;)

I hope not! I try to be responsible. I withdrew a whole lot of what I won 8 days ago.

• Felixxberg

@bobbbb said...

3 duo’s (2-2-2-2) been working for you as opposed to 3-3-2?

It’s actually 3-3-2 plus the goalie, so 4-3-2 I guess. I have duo-D-G, duo-D, duo. It really depends on the slate and the lines I like. Tonight, the lines I like the most all have two guys on PP1 and one who’s not, so it was easy to just cut the non-PP1 guy in each line.

• bobbbb

@Felixxberg said...

It’s actually 3-3-2 plus the goalie, so 4-3-2 I guess. I have duo-D-G, duo-D, duo. It really depends on the slate and the lines I like. Tonight, the lines I like the most all have two guys on PP1 and one who’s not, so it was easy to just cut the non-PP1 guy in each line.

Basically same for me.

Good luck!

• ifthethunder

@hautalak said...

Where is everybody?

Just getting to it now, long day. But heck, I’ve got almost an hour!
    ~

• qatman

Playing some DAL tonight, only semi-correlated though. Hintz and Seguin seem too cheap. I started out to build a cash lineup, then found myself gravitating to DAL so it ended up more as hybrid. Guess we’ll see how it plays out. Good luck friends.

• blake024

Heavy on LA1 + Quick tonight. CAR1 and WSH1 look great too. For second lines, TOR2 and TB2

• blake024

@qatman said...

Playing some DAL tonight, only semi-correlated though. Hintz and Seguin seem too cheap. I started out to build a cash lineup, then found myself gravitating to DAL so it ended up more as hybrid. Guess we’ll see how it plays out. Good luck friends.

DAL1 is dirt cheap I have some of them too. Gurianov finally starting to wake up

• zovyn

@ifthethunder said...

Just getting to it now, long day. But heck, I’ve got almost an hour!
    ~

Ehh… if you only want to play the LA@STL game, sure… but the rest of the games start in 9 minutes. :P

• zovyn

I’m book-ending my lineup with A-ho and Huss-o and every player in between has a K in their name.

Feeling this one. :)

• blake024

@Krausehouse said...

Toronto has burnt me 2 straight nights…

All the more reason to keep playing them. And get more aggressive each night you do. They will break the slate sooner or later, they are too good not too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).