Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:05 PM : Montreal ( 100 ) at N.Y. Islanders ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    8:05 PM : Boston ( 0 ) at N.Y. Rangers ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:35 PM : Washington ( -140 ) at Edmonton ( 120 ) —- T: -140
    10:35 PM : Nashville ( 0 ) at Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirtyDylz

I am torn with the Bos/Nyr game, Id like to stack NYR @ home with the Bs on a B2B, but I also cant see the Bruins laying 2 eggs in a row…. Probably stacking that game and hoping for a high scoring affair.

• Whynot138

@DirtyDylz said...

I am torn with the Bos/Nyr game, Id like to stack NYR @ home with the Bs on a B2B, but I also cant see the Bruins laying 2 eggs in a row…. Probably stacking that game and hoping for a high scoring affair.

I’m a B’s fan but they’re a mess. defense isn’t great and two mediocre AHL goalies. NYR score at least 5 tonight

• bigmike14

Is it too early to stop sleeping on Calgary on the road? Winning B2B road games vs. two good teams is not like them.

• umwoz

Small slate means limited entry only for me. I see no point in going up against players who’s advantage increases just by how broad they can be with their selections.

• mizzoutigers48

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Still so frustrated about last night. Huge Blues fan and would’ve won the trip to Winter Classic from DK if the Sabres just don’t blow a 3-1 lead with 3 minutes left. Oh well, on to today.

• mbergsmann19

@mizzoutigers48 said...

Still so frustrated about last night. Huge Blues fan and would’ve won the trip to Winter Classic from DK if the Sabres just don’t blow a 3-1 lead with 3 minutes left. Oh well, on to today.

Thats brutal, lol. Sorry to hear!

• DirtyDylz

@bigmike14 said...

Is it too early to stop sleeping on Calgary on the road? Winning B2B road games vs. two good teams is not like them.

I am a big Flames fan and was as surprised as everyone else with that quick road-trip, didn’t expect any points in B2B Hawks, Blues on the road.
    That being said, I think the flames are starting to come together under the new head coaches system, although its a pretty small sample size, I see the Flames new style resulting in many road wins, but not many with a bunch of goals scored. They’re playing on the right side of the puck in all 3 zones, more of a defend first mentality, the style is great for winning games, but wont result in too many big nights fantasy-wise for all the top forwards.
    I also cant see Johnny G ever fully breaking out of his “struggles on the road” stigma… He is a smaller guy and has proven that a good checking line can slow him down a fair bit if given the matchup with home ice-advantage

• cplatt87

The GPP structure for the sniper on DK tonight is a joke. I’d normally play ~20 lineups on a 4 game slate, but not worth playing for a 1k top prize.

• TicketRaven

That sucks Mizz – don’t worry you’ll get ‘em next time man. Good luck bro.

• savedatmoneyquan

What is DKs reasoning for it? Makes no sense

• TicketRaven

I can’t believe we are all thinking this about the Calgary Flames – good for them – a team to watch for sure now. Agreed.

• umwoz

Hard to really tell whether people will be more on NYR or WSH tonight.

• TicketRaven

They must be looking at their last 4 game slate and didn’t like what they saw? Or NFL, NBA tonight too much action spread elsewhere – not sure. DK’s is strange sometimes.

• TicketRaven

Something about Edmonton tonight that screams “take us” we will win 6-3
    If Ovechkin and guys can’t get going to a fast 2-0 start – I can see them relaxing and letting the “kids” take the game over for the Oil cans

• TicketRaven

Montreal 3-1 over Isles
    Rangers 3-0 over Boston

• TicketRaven

Ducks 4-2 over Preds

• dyavid

Montoya and Greiss confirmed tonight

• dude_abides7

@dyavid said...

Montoya and Greiss confirmed tonight

Interesting

• TicketRaven

11 Game Slate Winning Lineup October 2016 – DK’s
    Nice job whoever put this in.

C / Stammy 11.5
    C / Zacha-Khan 5
    W / Hall 10.5
    W / Kucherov 10.5
    W / Names 6
    D / Stralman 3
    D / Suter 8
    G / Bishop 8
    UTIL / Shattenkirk 4

Who says D can’t be a UTILe profiler :-)

• dyavid

@TicketRaven said...

Ducks 4-2 over Preds

Getzlaf left the game last night after blocking a shot and is labelled DTD. i like Nsh to build off their big win over Pittsburgh. I’m thinking 3-1 nashville

• Whynot138

@TicketRaven said...

C / Stammy 11.5
    C / Zacha-Khan 5
    W / Hall 10.5
    W / Kucherov 10.5
    W / Names 6
    D / Stralman 3
    D / Suter 8
    G / Bishop 8
    UTIL / Shattenkirk 4

I use D very often as utility. really believe for given value that D as a norm are underpriced. not as much scoring but are on ice longer and can fill the stat sheet in other ways

• ScottyP33

@TicketRaven said...

C / Stammy 11.5
    C / Zacha-Khan 5
    W / Hall 10.5
    W / Kucherov 10.5
    W / Names 6
    D / Stralman 3
    D / Suter 8
    G / Bishop 8
    UTIL / Shattenkirk 4

Was this the Sniper?

• CJtheGrump

Yesterday, I intentionally tried to pick on road teams in B2Bs. Didn’t work out last night. Figured STL woul have a relatively easy time with CGY. Oh well.

• hagops13

I agree. I am a B’s fan as well and was at the game last night. They looked very flat. Zane McIntyre is getting the start in net tonight.. I would have to imagine that a ranger stack would be good in GPP and probably CG.

• tristanwolf

@CJtheGrump said...

Yesterday, I intentionally tried to pick on road teams in B2Bs. Didn’t work out last night. Figured STL woul have a relatively easy time with CGY. Oh well.

i think it works tonight. i’ll have mostly lundquist with a few rangers combos.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).