7:05 PM :  N.Y. Islanders ( 155 ) at  Pittsburgh ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 155 ) at  Philadelphia ( -175 ) —- T: 155
    7:35 PM :  Florida ( -120 ) at  Toronto ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -105 ) at  Montreal ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:05 PM :  Detroit ( 140 ) at  St. Louis ( -160 ) —- T: 140
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 105 ) at  Winnipeg ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    10:35 PM :  Columbus ( 170 ) at  San Jose ( -200 ) —- T: 170
    10:35 PM :  Nashville ( 0 ) at  Los Angeles ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• scsa1998

First glance without digging into matchups too much I like the Flyers, penguins and San Jose.

• Codith

Flyers / Min / FL-TOR / PIt so far for me.

• Whynot138

everyone will be on the flyers which is unfortunate

• savedatmoneyquan

The kings are in play for me

• BuckeyeMC

Do the Blues right the ship tonight?

• TicketRaven

First thoughts Tampa and Philly
    poor Yotes find themselves in a terrible spot again on the long road trip – Tampa wins 3-2
    Philly wins 4-1

• TicketRaven

Boy ohhh boy do the Preds and Blues disappoint – coaching for the Preds not there – the Preds with all that talent look like a soft team with no compass rose

• BuckeyeMC

The preds looked lost last night for sure

• TicketRaven

I think teams out west like the Kings, Ducks, and Sharks at home against teams like the Predators are just outclassed and out-muscled

• TicketRaven

Panthers looking great tonight in Toronto – time zone, humidity, weather, player morale, and slight NHL odds line at -120 all in favor for a 5 to 2 win for the Panthers in Canada.

• small1dawg

Flyers are in a great spot but everyone will be on them for good reason. Like Arizona 1 for value. Sharks 1 and burns. Panthers, leafs, habs in good spots to put up some goals

• savedatmoneyquan

Man wish DK ran like 100-300 man gpps with 3-10 entries like they do for NBA/NFL

• BuckeyeMC

Maybe the Preds miss Weber that much?

• cplatt87

I think Nashvilles performance last night is still a result of that food poisoning that went through their room. They basically haven’t been able to practice for the last 5 days.

With that being said, I’m not touching them tonight with this many games

• wahnd

Does anyone have Wednesdays Fanduel tourney links? $3, $7, $25? Thanks.

• wahnd

Nevermind! They put the wrong day in the title.

• Olhausen

@savedatmoneyquan said...

Man wish DK ran like 100-300 man gpps with 3-10 entries like they do for NBA/NFL

Those are the 2 most popular sports and unfortunately the NHL is the least popular sport so it ain’t going to happen.

• Mikeybaywatch

@BuckeyeMC said...

Maybe the Preds miss Weber that much?

The Canadiens sure like having him.

• Codith

Konecny-Giroux-Voracek is the top line tonight. Konecny getting unreal value potential tonight.

• scsa1998

Giroux – Simmons – Ghost might be my flyers combo. PP1 and 2 line exposure.

• TheBigM

I’m tempted with the WPG/DAL game, Niemi with the second worst SV% over the last two years Hellybuck off to a rough start, could be high scoring.

• TheRyanFlaherty

@savedatmoneyquan said...

They run a ,25 one. 235 entries 7 max. As someone that tends to play the .25 leagues and $1 GPP/cash games for NHL, I just assumed they offered them throughout various price points.

• scsa1998

@TheBigM said...

I’m tempted with the WPG/DAL game, Niemi with the second worst SV% over the last two years Hellybuck off to a rough start, could be high scoring.

But where is Dallas scoring coming from. With Spezza out Seguin and Benn were split up last game. And according to Fanduel Benn is dinged up too.

• umwoz

Gonna take an evaluative night off tonight after not cashing in 2 straight.

Gotta nail down this game theory

• zombiekopitar

@Codith said...

Konecny-Giroux-Voracek is the top line tonight. Konecny getting unreal value potential tonight.

MAN, I had Konecny locked in before this news….makes a lot of sense to play them too, but that means I would have to fade Matthews and I just can’t bring myself to do that right now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler