NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

6:05 PM :  Colorado ( 105 ) at  Vegas ( -125 ) —- T: 105
    7:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( 161 ) at  Columbus ( -179 ) —- T: 161
    7:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 108 ) at  New Jersey ( -119 ) —- T: 108
    7:35 PM :  St. Louis ( -105 ) at  Carolina ( -115 ) —- T: -105
    8:35 PM :  Nashville ( 110 ) at  Chicago ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    9:05 PM :  Dallas ( 123 ) at  Calgary ( -136 ) —- T: 123

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Poochy16

Wow CLS lines are a shitshow — and no PP correlation to speak of

• dandub9

Where are you seeing the lines for CLS? Is the Panarin, Atkinson, Foligno line broken up?

• Blahaaron

Devils and Sens played last week and Devils won 5-4. Devils havent played in a week. Sens played a hard game last night.
    Devils are very fast and Sens may be a little slower. What do you all think about this one?

• Poochy16

From what I’m seeing on DFO, they moved Atkinson down a line, and moved up Anderson

• DirtyDylz

I like Calgary vs Kari Lehtonen, as well as CBJ against Mason. Good chance to expose some weak goaltenders.

• scsa1998

Any reason why Vegas is playing at 6pm?

• MakinItkane9

@scsa1998 said...

Yeah that’s so weird. Is that not 3pm vegas time

• dyavid

@DirtyDylz said...

I like Calgary vs Kari Lehtonen, as well as CBJ against Mason. Good chance to expose some weak goaltenders.

agreed CGY1 is my favourite line tonight

• Benn91

@dyavid said...

agreed CGY1 is my favourite line tonight

They will have a good matchup knowing CGY2 will be on DAL1.

• sizzlebeans

@dandub9 said...

Where are you seeing the lines for CLS? Is the Panarin, Atkinson, Foligno line broken up?

https://twitter.com/THW_BlueJackets/status/923905361442230272

• PhoFever

The Jenner/Dubinksy/Atkinson combo had a great run together last year for a stretch. I’m very tempted to gamble that they rekindle the chemistry right away for tonight’s game.

• TimmerRC

I’m intrigued by Filip Chlapik… only $2900 on DK, apparently on PP1… only had 6 minutes in his first game, but managed an assist… and checking his minor stats, the guy put up 91 pts in 57 games last year… am I wrong for thinking that he’s going to get a lot more than 6 minutes tonight, and could make for an elite punt against a NJ team that allows a healthy number of goals?

• sretep75

feel like Calgary/dallas has potential to have a lot of goals.

• cchap2

@Blahaaron said...

Devils and Sens played last week and Devils won 5-4. Devils havent played in a week. Sens played a hard game last night.
    Devils are very fast and Sens may be a little slower. What do you all think about this one?

Every time I feel like there’s going to be goals everywhere it ends up in a 2-1 game.

• cchap2

@scsa1998 said...

According to their twitter they’re celebrating “Nevada Day”

• PhoFever

@cchap2 said...

Every time I feel like there’s going to be goals everywhere it ends up in a 2-1 game.

AMEN to that. The story of the last few weeks. Seems to always happen when there is a seemingly tasty matchup against a backup goalie, who then proceeds to shut out a Cup contender.

• scsa1998

Anybody else realize that the main low-dollar tourney is now $5 instead of the $4.

• MakinItkane9

@scsa1998 said...

Anybody else realize that the main low-dollar tourney is now $5 instead of the $4.

I think its because of that festival thing

• scsa1998

@MakinItkane9 said...

I think its because of that festival thing

I fear this is how it starts. Festival/special events should have less of an entry fee with same prize pool not more of an entry fee for the same.

• Blahaaron

@scsa1998 said...

I fear this is how it starts. Festival/special events should have less of an entry fee with same prize pool not more of an entry fee for the same.

The 4 dollar game had a first place prize as 3000. The fall festival is 5000. I think that is why. There is more money to be won

• sizzlebeans

@scsa1998 said...

it’s also 150 max entry instead of 20. I’m out. I’m playing other tourneys until (if) they bring back the Forecheck.

• MakinItkane9

@sizzlebeans said...

it’s also 150 max entry instead of 20. I’m out. I’m playing other tourneys until (if) they bring back the Forecheck.

I agree. Im not big enough of a shark yet

• TimmerRC

Every time I play Calgary skaters it backfires… if I play them, Calgary will score 1 goal. If I don’t, they will score 5… just to help you out, as of now, I’m not playing them, lol.

• cchap2

Can’t make up my mind if I want to stack STL1 or one off Tarasenko.

• Blahaaron

Sticking with benn and seguin. They’ve done me well lately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).