• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM : Chicago ( 0 ) at New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM : N.Y. Rangers ( -135 ) at Carolina ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    9:05 PM : Winnipeg ( 130 ) at Colorado ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    9:05 PM : Ottawa ( 110 ) at Calgary ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:05 PM : Columbus ( 0 ) at Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM : Edmonton ( -130 ) at Vancouver ( 110 ) —- T: -130

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bstreich9

@jayjelichick said...

Had a lineup with 232pts last night, can someone tell me where that would place the 40k Breakaway (Fanduel)?

First place.

• TicketRaven

Ana odds up to -200
    tired legs at the hotel on the Jackets I suppose

• TicketRaven

That’s a tough one – in this situation you’re in . . . I might sit Foligno. I don’t think it will make or break you though . . . .

• TicketRaven

did you forget to put your winning lineup in the Breakaway?

• TicketRaven

I think at least 4 out of 6 home teams will win tonight – if not 5.
    Now trying to find scoring. WPG / COL screams goal scoring to me – maybe Calgary game too

• julieduke33

If New Jersey gets any power plays that’s a guaranteed goal against my Blackhawks PK…

• julieduke33

Double post

• julieduke33

Triple post… my wifi all jacked up.. sorry

• TJF74

It’s Ryan Getzlaf bobblehead night. If he plays, he will probably score a hat trick. Dylan Larkin scored two goals on his bobblehead night on Tuesday.

Last season’s Ottawa-Calgary games were 5-4 (SO) and 6-4. This game might have more goals than 3 of the other games combined tonight.

• scsa1998

Which of the Sedin twins do we like more today.

• goldengoat29

@yountingly said...

I’d rather Brouwer. Already have him in a lu. Playing on PP1.

Thanks, I will use him. I think, typically speaking, Foligno is the better option but the Ducks are far more suffocating than the Sens.

• maxeernst

@scsa1998 said...

Which of the Sedin twins do we like more today.

How does anyone playing DFS ever like Henrik more than Daniel?

• J2theP

Duchene or Laine ?

• savedatmoneyquan

Kinda don’t hate NJ L1 since they’re cheap and Chicago is struggling to kill penalties

• Codith

Got to keep riding Laine

• dyavid

@J2theP said...

Duchene or Laine ?

i’d take laine. the guy shoots everything and is the focal point on the PP

• julieduke33

@dyavid said...

i’d take laine. the guy shoots everything and is the focal point on the PP

That snap shot last night was nasty, such a quick release…

• dyavid

Any value plays you guys like tonight? two for me would adam lowry at 2800 (he’s been parking himself in front of the net on WPG PP1) and Troy Stecher at 2700 (Van PP1, top d pairing and 22 mins in his first game)

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@goldengoat29 said...

Thanks, I will use him. I think, typically speaking, Foligno is the better option but the Ducks are far more suffocating than the Sens.

Agree with all of that. I think Calgary playing better last few games after rough start. Hoping Flames turn Hamburglar into ground beef.

• TJF74

Joel Armia has looked good the last two games. He hit the post yesterday. He’s getting decent ice time. If he’s playing with Kyle Turris and Mike Hoffman, Tom Pyatt could be sneaky. Jarome Iginla at $4300 looks like a steal. John Mitchell returns tonight and can pot a goal here and there.

I’ve never seen a bigger PP than the Jets have with Adam Lowry, Mark Scheifele, Blake Wheeler, Patrik Laine and Dustin Byfuglien. These guys can all skate and shoot.

• scsa1998

@maxeernst said...

Their numbers are not that far apart(technically Henrik has more goals) He is also cheaper and does have a floor of 0. I do respect your opinion and you do a great job helping people but that was a little harsh.

• TheTruthIsALie

@maxeernst said...

Price/value.

• dyavid

@scsa1998 said...

Their numbers are not that far apart(technically Henrik has more goals) He is also cheaper and does have a floor of 0. I do respect your opinion and you do a great job helping people but that was a little harsh.

The Sedins generally share points so if it’s a matter of picking one or the other always take daniel, he’s the shooter.

• maxeernst

@TheTruthIsALie said...

Price/value.

Henrik has no floor. Daniel does. Henrik’s upside is far less significant as well.

• crashtestdomis

Max who do you like as a punt play Grigorenko, Rantanen, Chassion or Ritchie?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.