• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:35 PM : Chicago ( 0 ) at New Jersey ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:35 PM : N.Y. Rangers ( -135 ) at Carolina ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    9:05 PM : Winnipeg ( 130 ) at Colorado ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    9:05 PM : Ottawa ( 110 ) at Calgary ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    10:05 PM : Columbus ( 0 ) at Anaheim ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    10:05 PM : Edmonton ( -130 ) at Vancouver ( 110 ) —- T: -130

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

Canes Country ‏@CanesCntrySBN 4h4 hours ago
    It won’t be official until game time, but expect Jeff Skinner to take the ice tonight as the Canes host the Rangers.

• ericgeo18

@dyavid said...

Shea Theodore at 3200 is a solid d punt too

Didn’t Theodore get sent back down to the minors?

• scsa1998

@ericgeo18 said...

Didn’t Theodore get sent back down to the minors?

Yes he did

• TicketRaven

Varlamov / Gibson / Lundqvist

Deployed for tonight’s action

• dyavid

@scsa1998 said...

Yes he did

He was recalled again today
    http://www.todaysslapshot.com/from-the-ice/shea-theodore-recalled-anaheim-ducks/

• scsa1998

@dyavid said...

He was recalled again today
    http://www.todaysslapshot.com/from-the-ice/shea-theodore-recalled-anaheim-ducks/

My bad I have not seen that. When I looked earler today I still had this news.

7:15 PM EDT
    OCT 27
    Theodore was reassigned to AHL San Diego on Thursday.

ANALYSIS:
    Theodore’s first appearance in the NHL this season lasted just five days, as the 21-year old will head back to the minors for further development. The No. 26 overall pick in the 2013 draft, Theodore picked up an assist while averaging 18:03 of ice time during his three games with the Ducks.

• dude_abides7

@TicketRaven said...

tired legs at the hotel on the Jackets I suppose

May be the humidity.

• Dirt_Lavert

Took that goal from Palmeri… This is why I hate watching during…

I have Hall/Zajac/Palmeri/Severson and none were involved when it got changed to Parenteau. Smh. Played Kinkaid so hoping that pick stays okay.

• NextSignal

what the hell happened to Kinkaid???

• Dirt_Lavert

THEY PULLED KINKAID!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Dirt_Lavert

@NextSignal said...

what the hell happened to Kinkaid???

Exactly what I want to know, nothing online yet

• keephustlincuz

I have ANA 2 tonight. I figured Anaheim will be highly owned tonight with most people on line 1. I have insider info that told me ANA 2 spent the day in a humidor. Right now humidy in ANA is 62%. No way Perry and Getzlaf can deal with that. Plus they left the doors open at the rink.

• dude_abides7

@keephustlincuz said...

I have ANA 2 tonight. I figured Anaheim will be highly owned tonight with most people on line 1. I have insider info that told me ANA 2 spent the day in a humidor. Right now humidy in ANA is 62%. No way Perry and Getzlaf can deal with that. Plus they left the doors open at the rink.

Bet the house….

• zombiekopitar

Oh god they split up Zacha & Hall

Bad

• NextSignal

Kinkaid back now? LOL. I’m going off of NHL.com so I have no idea what to really believe.

• zombiekopitar

Damn Hall hit a post on a wide open net from Zacha

Scheifele just got freaking robbed of a goal by an early whistle.
    Might be due for some regression.

• BuckeyeMC

Damn Peg 1 was incredible last night

• zombiekopitar

Taylor Hall is a beauty. He has freaking owned possession tonight and even wrecked bitches.

• BuckeyeMC

Karlsson earning his salary so far. Rask is being productive too

• umwoz

Got in my head too much with these predictions.

All the data I had said stay away from the New Jersey game and stay away from the WPG game. I did neither of those things.

• BuckeyeMC

So much for the ‘tired legs in the hotel’ narrative for the Jackets!!!
    Played werenski, saad, and wennberg with Bob in the One-Timer tonight :)

• bigmike14

Haha, with that third goal from CBJ, i can rest easy knowing i am not cashing amything tonight.

• J2B

Anybody notice Pepsi fav cash goalie always gets lit up haha

Glad I got Talmbout

• J2B

@bigmike14 said...

Haha, with that third goal from CBJ, i can rest easy knowing i am not cashing amything tonight.

4 goals bruh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.