7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -135 ) at  New Jersey ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 165 ) at  Montreal ( -185 ) —- T: 165
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 130 ) at  Minnesota ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 120 ) at  St. Louis ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Colorado ( 100 ) at  Arizona ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:05 PM :  Washington ( -180 ) at  Vancouver ( 160 ) —- T: -180
    10:35 PM :  Nashville ( 140 ) at  San Jose ( -160 ) —- T: 140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jakehari

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #10

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Liking PIT1, TOR1-2, MON2, MIN1, WAS1-2. Looks like a really fun slate that I’ll be playing exclusively on FD once again. DK $40k sniper paying $1k to first, FD $50k breakaway paying 10k to first.

• TicketRaven

Hello #DraftKings #DK draftkings - PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR FAITHFUL PLAYERS - I am one and have never considered moving my money to #fanduel fandue – but why would we play for $1k prize when we can play in a gpp for a 10k prize?

If you can explain on this thread why in the next week – we will be thankful. Thanks – DFS GPP NHL Players

• TicketRaven

Here Is A 6 GMA Slate Winner From Draft Kings Last Night 61.5

C / Monahan 4
    C / Wennberg 5
    W / Chiasson 5.5
    W / Gaudreau 4.5
    W / Saad 7.5
    D / Hamilton 11
    D / Karlsson 6
    G / Bobrovsky 10
    UTIL / Foligno 8

61.5 PTS

• TicketRaven

First look I like:

Tampa, Blues, Sharks, Caps

• bstreich9

Biased, but I like the Wild in a pace up game against the overrated, banged up Stars. Montreal L2 with Radulov/Galchenyuk/Gallagher also.

SJS, COL look good too

• MyNameRhymes

First look I like:

Goalies: DET, SJ, TB

Skaters: PIT, MIN, both sides of TOR-MON, SJ, and maybe back to the well with COL.

We’ll see what our 2nd look says.

• MyNameRhymes

First look I like:

Goalies: DET, SJ, TB

Skaters: PIT, MIN, both sides of TOR-MON, SJ, and maybe back to the well with COL.

We’ll see what our 2nd look says.

• BuckeyeMC

@bstreich9 said...

Biased, but I like the Wild in a pace up game against the overrated, banged up Stars. Montreal L2 with Radulov/Galchenyuk/Gallagher also.

SJS, COL look good too

I agree, the Stars look like a dumpster fire right now, especially on the road. I definitely like some exposure to MIN in cash.

• MyNameRhymes

@BuckeyeMC said...

I definitely like some exposure to MIN in cash.

Their scoring has been so balanced recently – which lines are you thinking?

• TicketRaven

Folin on Mn. Wild a great value at $2600 on DK’s – playing with Brodin – more value w PP2 w/ Brodin though – a little more at $3500 still a value at 23+ minutes per game

• adam1xavier

Whats with the TOR love today? I know they have scored revently but we have to remember that Price should be in goal at home.

• small1dawg

I can see Toronto getting a goal or 2. They’re much improved on offense. I see it like a 4-2 habs win. No love for the cheap yotes? I like the wild net a few just hard to predict where the scoring will come from but the 2nd line is cheap

• JHols1nger

Looking like Rask will be back tonight.

• Campbell00021

Any love for the new Montreal 2nd line?

• yuda

@Campbell00021 said...

Any love for the new Montreal 2nd line?

The line looks good on paper but I really liked the value of the previous 2nd line. Line tinkering creates uncertainty in DFS. How will Radulov mesh with two new linemates?

• awilson45

Has anyone watched Nashville a decent amount? Is this the game RyJo and Neal break out?

• umwoz

I like this new look Toronto team as much as the next guy but Price is the only goalie in the league that can make me fade an entire team.

• TJF74

I’m going to keep playing Loui Eriksson every night until he scores a goal. Tonight is the night. He needs to shoot the puck more.

Some other notables without a goal playing tonight:

Tomas Plekanec, Henrik Zetterberg, Chris Kunitz, Nick Bonino, James Neal, Filip Forsberg, Max Domi, Trevor Lewis, Riley Sheahan, Jimmy Hayes, Devante Smith-Pelly, Nicklas Backstrom, John Carlson, Torey Krug, Philip Larsen, Andrei Markov, Ryan Ellis

• Superflysupa

Trust the Process with Draft Shots NHL picks!

• bdvratoric

What’s the deal with Heinen on Boston? Top line and top pp, only 2.7 on DK. Detroit poor CF% and a high CA60 with 59

• t4t3r

@bdvratoric said...

What’s the deal with Heinen on Boston? Top line and top pp, only 2.7 on DK. Detroit poor CF% and a high CA60 with 59

He should be the plug-in for Pastrnak. Decent punt option given the price and opportunity.

• dyavid

i like the col/ari game tonight to have some goals. i’ve got zero confidence in either goaltender

• tristanwolf

@awilson45 said...

Has anyone watched Nashville a decent amount? Is this the game RyJo and Neal break out?

I think you’re looking at the wrong side of that game!

• justjeff

Dubnyk or Jones???

• zombiekopitar

@awilson45 said...

James Neal is garbage right now, he’s on full fade. He’s a very streaky player though, so when he’s hot he’s hot.
    I love me some RyJo but Forsberg needs to play with him. They actually have chemistry.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.