7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -135 ) at  New Jersey ( 115 ) —- T: -135
    7:05 PM :  Toronto ( 165 ) at  Montreal ( -185 ) —- T: 165
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:05 PM :  Dallas ( 130 ) at  Minnesota ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 120 ) at  St. Louis ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    9:05 PM :  Colorado ( 100 ) at  Arizona ( -120 ) —- T: 100
    10:05 PM :  Washington ( -180 ) at  Vancouver ( 160 ) —- T: -180
    10:35 PM :  Nashville ( 140 ) at  San Jose ( -160 ) —- T: 140

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tristanwolf

Stacks doing well but gotta lotta jimmy howard. Come on detroit comeback. One time!

• t4t3r

Malkin again…sheesh

• Heterodox

@Zieg30 said...

Gonna need to have a piece, if not a game stack, of that Penguins-Philly game to win tonight.

just glad there were no hat tricks

• Superflysupa

On the road to profit $3,250 today thanks to fading RG picks and taking advice from Draft Shot. Trust the Process!

• Olhausen

@Superflysupa said...

On the road to profit $3,250 today thanks to fading RG picks and taking advice from Draft Shot. Trust the Process!

Is it not a little early to be counting profits? If the games ended at this time every night I’d be rich!

• t4t3r

@Olhausen said...

Is it not a little early to be counting profits? If the games ended at this time every night I’d be rich!

Pretty sure it’s a bot/spam account…

• umwoz

Odd that RG doesn’t seem to have a report function on the forum.

On topic however, I almost certainly would have pulled all my MIN players had I known in time that Parise was out. But Koivu and Granlund combined for 43.8 on FanDuel right now… Can’t really complain about an average between those 2 and Parise of 14.6. It’s not phenomenal but it’s really the best case scenario given what happened.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Man I need these last 2 games to be low scoring or not from the studs . The Dubnyk shutout just popped me into the top 10 of the breakaway .

• BuckeyeMC

I could use a Jones shutout with a goal scored by one of their 4th liners.

• dyavid

I’ve got a pit top 6 forward stack, a phi pp stack and pit/phi game stack all in the top 100 of the hip check and grubauer left for all of them. Hopefully he can keep this up

• wisertime

looks like the early season scoring surge is slowly starting to dissipate. there have been a lot of shutouts these last few days

• BuckeyeMC

Good luck to everyone sweating these out!

• dyavid

And of course Vancouver scores in the last ten seconds

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Sitting with two entries in the top 10 of the breakaway. When the Allen and Dubnyk shutout bonuses are applied, one entry is going to go to 3rd, and one is going to tank. No players left, so I see no real way of staying that high unless we have a bunch of low scoring games with 3rd and 4th line goals. It’s happened before, but not likely with these teams going.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zieg30 said...

Sitting with two entries in the top 10 of the breakaway. When the Allen and Dubnyk shutout bonuses are applied, one entry is going to go to 3rd, and one is going to tank. No players left, so I see no real way of staying that high unless we have a bunch of low scoring games with 3rd and 4th line goals. It’s happened before, but not likely with these teams going.

See you there. I’m right behind you there . Have grigirenko as a punt so him scoring in the 3rd would be amazing

Good luck

• Zieg30

@yountingly said...

See you there. I’m right behind you there . Have grigirenko as a punt so him scoring in the 3rd would be amazing

Good luck

Yup. There you are!

Good luck! You need only a shot or block to pass me, but I unfortunately don’t see either of us staying that close to the top, though you never know.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Finally the Dubnyk so recorded jumped me to 4th. Come on grigorenko !!!

Top 3 guys are done . Hope I don’t get caught by too many behind me

• zombiekopitar

Haha played Holtby instead of Grubauer in my best lineup right now. God I was sleeping on that. Not even mad.

• Olhausen

@yountingly said...

Good luck

Good luck to you and zieg30. I’m trying to hold on to a 50$ winner take all on DK and about 100$ total tonight. Not near as much as you two but I’ve had a lot of these 80-100$ nights which is adding up in this young hockey season.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Olhausen said...

Good luck to you and zieg30. I’m trying to hold on to a 50$ winner take all on DK and about 100$ total tonight. Not near as much as you two but I’ve had a lot of these 80-100$ nights which is adding up in this young hockey season.

Worst part is having no idea how close everyone behind me is if ovie scores , burns , etc.

All I know is if grigirenko scores , I’m the , to use a golf term , in the clubhouse leader .

Of course he won’t but I’m small time so I’ll sign up for 4th right now.

• umwoz

Good luck guys. Although my teams are mostly built around a foundation of Couture-Donskoi-Burns or Couture-Pavelski-Burns…. so ummmm…. sorry?

On a side note…. Couture at 4% and Donskoi at 1%? I know Joonas isn’t a well known commodity but that low? I guess that’s the beauty of big slates.

• BuckeyeMC

@umwoz said...

Good luck guys. Although my teams are mostly built around a foundation of Couture-Donskoi-Burns or Couture-Pavelski-Burns…. so ummmm…. sorry?

On a side note…. Couture at 4% and Donskoi at 1%? I know Joonas isn’t a well known commodity but that low? I guess that’s the beauty of big slates.

That’s working out for you so far

• umwoz

This is why Brent Burns is considered “Matchup-Proof”. 4 Shots and 2 Blocks already, his floor is one of the best in the league and he has explosive upside.

• Zieg30

Still sitting here hoping they give an assist to Gallagher on that first Montreal goal as opposed to the D-man. Didn’t see the play, so have no reason to think they would, but a man can dream!

• Superflysupa

Maybe, ended up $2700 in the green! Trust the process!!!!!!!!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).