7:05 PM :  San Jose ( 170 ) at  Boston ( -200 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  Calgary ( 125 ) at  Carolina ( -145 ) —- T: 6u-10
    7:05 PM :  Washington ( 100 ) at  Toronto ( -120 ) —- T: 6½o-30
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -185 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( 160 ) —- T: 6½o-20
    7:35 PM :  Edmonton ( -135 ) at  Detroit ( 115 ) —- T: 6o-20
    8:05 PM :  Chicago ( 0 ) at  Nashville ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    8:35 PM :  Minnesota ( 125 ) at  Dallas ( -145 ) —- T: 5o-30
    10:05 PM :  Winnipeg ( -104 ) at  Anaheim ( -116 ) —- T: 5½o-20

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NHL thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Zieg30

@sizzlebeans said...

I had him, but was able to swap to MDZ when I saw Iceman’s tweet. Have had a few d-men scratched on me lately.

I have Guhle in both my DAL2 lineups, which are currently 30th and 46th in the DK $33 with only Guhle left. Could have very nicely moved up with an MDZ pivot (or a Mahura one, though I’m assuming MDZ would have been the likelier choice). I didn’t even look at those lineups as they were dead at the start of the game in Anaheim. Then DAL had its explosion.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler