3:05 PM :  Buffalo ( 145 ) at  Winnipeg ( -165 ) —- T: 145
    5:05 PM :  Florida ( 0 ) at  Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    5:05 PM :  Philadelphia ( 115 ) at  Carolina ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    6:05 PM :  Toronto ( 0 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    7:05 PM :  Tampa Bay ( 110 ) at  N.Y. Rangers ( -130 ) —- T: 110
    7:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 0 ) at  Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: 0
    9:05 PM :  Ottawa ( 125 ) at  Edmonton ( -145 ) —- T: 125
    9:35 PM :  Washington ( 0 ) at  Calgary ( 0 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

First look:
    Canes / Hawks / Oilers

• BuckeyeMC

Anyone playing the early slate?

• kdub

lol wow pretty eventful in here today

• BuckeyeMC

I guess everyone is focusing on NFL

• umwoz

No hockey tomorrow so I’ll be all over this slate. Some promising teams on the board for sure.

It’s a weird topic but I’m kinda curious what sort of effect Craig Anderson situation will have on his play. Personal issues tend to make players either incredibly inspired or incredibly distracted. Either way the Oilers are a little too chalky for me too big on them.

I’ll have SOME exposure to McDavid because he has too much upside to ignore but nothing crazy.

• Superflysupa

Are you trusting the process today. Another four or five figure payday if you do!

• zombiekopitar

@Superflysupa said...

Are you trusting the process today. Another four or five figure payday if you do!

Dude stop with the spamming

Want to play me head to head or are you just all talk??

• DJCHIK

Crawford or talbot?

• umwoz

I had Mrazek in a couple line ups…. yikes so far.

• Jagger34

They need to put Howard in and have him start from now on

• zombiekopitar

@Jagger34 said...

They need to put Howard in and have him start from now on

Mrazek has been playing really great though.

Well damn, I need to never play Detroit…always on the wrong side of their games.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

That moment when you have Faulk and Hamonic as your 2 D with Phi1 on FD but Mrazek in nets. Luckily, not all in on him . Flyers 1 stack with my 1 Reimer lu

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Flyer stack with Ghost doing work. Let’s go.

• Joda

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #32

RG Tiered Ranking

Mrazek has no in-between, it seems.

• Superflysupa

Sceviour!!!

• Superflysupa

@zombiekopitar said...

Dude stop with the spamming

Want to play me head to head or are you just all talk??

The process would run wild on you!

Heads up $5300 for seven days? Best of 7!

• BuckeyeMC

Anyone know why there are no games tomorrow?

• zombiekopitar

@Superflysupa said...

The process would run wild on you!

Heads up $5300 for seven days? Best of 7!

I’m not that stupid with my bankroll. I’ll play you for $500 though.

I think you’re full of shit. Your ‘process’ so far is just rambling about your earnings and always posting how you have picked all these sleeper goal scorers. Prove it

Since I actually have my username, why don’t you grow some balls and share yours mr. guru???

• umwoz

Rough night so far. Most of my lineups were based around CAR1 or the Matthews line. Unless Toronto picks it up in the 3rd it’ll be impossible to overcome my horrible goaltending choices.

• tristanwolf

@zombiekopitar said...

I think you’re full of shit. Your ‘process’ so far is just rambling about your earnings and always posting how you have picked all these sleeper goal scorers. Prove it

Since I actually have my username, why don’t you grow some balls and share yours mr. guru???

Totally full of shit. No links, no results. A schill for some dump site. He’ll be gone soon enough.

In other news- play Anisimov, collect money!

• Superflysupa

@zombiekopitar said...

$5300 or no deal. Ask Tristan for a loan if you have to. You don’t have trust in the process, easy pickings.

• tristanwolf

I have a couple gpp wins, you can see in my profile. I’d like to see a link to any one of your big wins.

• Superflysupa

@tristanwolf said...

I have a couple gpp wins, you can see in my profile. I’d like to see a link to any one of your big wins.

You trusted the process?

• zombiekopitar

@tristanwolf said...

Just ignore this troll

If he wants to validate his process he’ll play me h2h for $500 instead of just some ridiculous ass bluff that he continues to spew.

• Superflysupa

@zombiekopitar said...

Just ignore this troll

If he wants to validate his process he’ll play me h2h for $500 instead of just some ridiculous ass bluff that he continues to spew.

$5300 × 7 days

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).