NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

7:05 PM :  Vegas ( 150 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 120 ) at  Philadelphia ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( 130 ) at  Columbus ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -115 ) at  Florida ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 115 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -120 ) at  Vancouver ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 100

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• PhoFever

Morning everyone. In terms of some themes tonight, PHI1 is obvious, and I’m willing to gamble that Dansk gets a reality check so serve me up some NYI1.

It’s also feeling like an Erik Karlsson and Brent Burns type of night.

Not sure what to do with the Florida innerstate showdown.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Seahawktom said...

Morning everyone. In terms of some themes tonight, PHI1 is obvious, and I’m willing to gamble that Dansk gets a reality check so serve me up some NYI1.

PHI1 and NYI1 have to be the chalk tonight. You’re right that we all are going to keep picking on VGK until it works out (and once it does, it will keep working out). Their success makes no sense.

Big question is how folks will consider Toronto tonight.

• Blahaaron

Yeah my team is 1st line for philly and isles. I believe that vegas on the road loses their winning powers. I still think they win because all the other teams players stay up late partying.

• Blahaaron

@Zieg30 said...

PHI1 and NYI1 have to be the chalk tonight. You’re right that we all are going to keep picking on VGK until it works out (and once it does, it will keep working out). Their success makes no sense.

Big question is how folks will consider Toronto tonight.

Couture will get a few goals. Maybe Joe too. I love the Leafs but they have no defense.

• benrocket

I won $1 on FD in an NFL freeroll. I’ve never played NHL on there before, is the strategy different than DK? Are they still using +/- in their scoring?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah, definitely will need to have my Isles tonight. Pulock still minimum on FD. Sign me up for some value. Agree with Flyers and Sharks as option , too with maybe Columbus as the next potential target.

• cheezpizza

Everyone will be on NYI1, so I’ll go ahead and get on Nelson and Ladd.

• mathewsmarner

thanks for all your remarks, as i’ll play ari 1

and larsson who is minus 12 on the year
    and domingue….maybe

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@cheezpizza said...

Everyone will be on NYI1, so I’ll go ahead and get on Nelson and Ladd.

Nelson and Ladd are not on the same line. FYI, in case you weren’t aware. I’ll have some NYI2 as well.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@mathewsmarner said...

thanks for all your remarks, as i’ll play ari 1

and larsson who is minus 12 on the year
    and domingue….maybe

Domingue was placed on waivers yesterday so he won’t be in net.

• cheezpizza

@yountingly said...

Nelson and Ladd are not on the same line. FYI, in case you weren’t aware. I’ll have some NYI2 as well.

I’m aware, but they are on the 2nd PPU together and it gets you exposure to two lines that will be lower owned.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@cheezpizza said...

I’m aware, but they are on the 2nd PPU together and it gets you exposure to two lines that will be lower owned.

Cool. Just was making sure. Like the strategy. Did that with Flyers to get Simmonds in with Phi1.

Going into work soon and annoyed I’m working until 9. I used to DVR the games and start watching when I got home but ith DFS now to track, I have moved to just listening on the radio at work. Not as much fun but hey, if Isles score 5 tonight, I’ll be happy enough.

• cheezpizza

It’s all good. I appreciate the heads up.
    I’ve been really close to a big night the past week or so. I’d like to put it all together and scare a Forecheck win.

• dyavid

Love the slate tonight. Like alot of whats been mentioned so far. I’ll throw Dal1 out there too. Gonna keep riding em while theyre hot

• cheezpizza

@dyavid said...

Love the slate tonight. Like alot of whats been mentioned so far. I’ll throw Dal1 out there too. Gonna keep riding em while theyre hot

If you are going to target that game, id go more VAN2. They are killing it right now.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@dyavid said...

Yeah, I thought of them but every time I target against Van, I have lost this year so I’ll pass. Like Zieg said about Vegas, it should hit sooner than later but who knows when (though of course, I hope my Isles pounce on them tonight)

• mathewsmarner

Domingue was placed on waivers yesterday so he won’t be in net.

wedgewood then

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Brent Burns is overdue! 43 shots and still no goal. According to his career shots %, he should have scored about 3.

Also, I think that Wedgewood has a shot at giving the Coyotes their first win of the year. They won’t lose them all!

• dyavid

@Felixxberg said...

Brent Burns is overdue! 43 shots and still no goal.

Agreed burnsie is potting one tonight

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Which avatar do you guys see when I post? On my cellphone it’s my new one (BMS’ logo) but on my computer it’s my old one (“soon” sloth).

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Hell I might go dumpster diving and take some Canadiens tonight at miniscule ownership. This seems to be throwing money away but I really play quarters anyway haha Throw in CBJ too. We’ll see where that takes me but at least one MON lineup, maybe not Montoya though.

• Blahaaron

I think the most goals will be habs and sens. They have both been scoring in bunches

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@Felixxberg said...

Which avatar do you guys see when I post? On my cellphone it’s my new one (BMS’ logo) but on my computer it’s my old one (“soon” sloth).

I’m on my laptop and it is the BMS.

• dyavid

@hautalak said...

Montoya

Didnt realize he was starting. gonna have fire up some Ottawa

• PhoFever

Barzal seems like a great pivot away from Tavares, and he’s PP1 too. Sign me up.

I also think sprinkling in some CBJ is a must. Their lines change, like, every hour though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).