NHL FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NHL? Come get in on some hockey talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nhl..

7:05 PM :  Vegas ( 150 ) at  N.Y. Islanders ( -170 ) —- T: 150
    7:05 PM :  Arizona ( 120 ) at  Philadelphia ( -140 ) —- T: 120
    7:05 PM :  Boston ( 130 ) at  Columbus ( -150 ) —- T: 130
    7:35 PM :  Montreal ( -110 ) at  Ottawa ( -110 ) —- T: -110
    7:35 PM :  Tampa Bay ( -115 ) at  Florida ( -105 ) —- T: -115
    8:05 PM :  Los Angeles ( 115 ) at  St. Louis ( -135 ) —- T: 115
    10:05 PM :  Dallas ( -120 ) at  Vancouver ( 100 ) —- T: -120
    10:35 PM :  Toronto ( 100 ) at  San Jose ( -120 ) —- T: 100

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NHL strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NHL thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@dyavid said...

Didnt realize he was starting. gonna have fire up some Ottawa

Yeah I’ll prolly play both sides of that game with lots of Karlsson. Still taking some MON guys just in case.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@yountingly said...

I’m on my laptop and it is the BMS.

Thanks! It’s weird though

• Felixxberg

@dyavid said...

gonna have fire up some Ottawa

If their lines stay the same, I really like the Hoffman – Pageau – DiDomenico trio. Pageau always had success against Montreal in his career, with 7 goals and 4 assists in 15 games. Hoffman always fires tons of pucks to the net. DiDomenico is only $2,800 so you can’t really go wrong with him, and he makes a great punt to make room for Karlsson and/or Burns.

• hautalak

• x2

@Felixxberg said...

If their lines stay the same, I really like the Hoffman – Pageau – DiDomenico trio. Pageau always had success against Montreal in his career, with 7 goals and 4 assists in 15 games. Hoffman always fires tons of pucks to the net. DiDomenico is only $2,800 so you can’t really go wrong with him, and he makes a great punt to make room for Karlsson and/or Burns.

Thanks for doing the digging for me! Stats look nice and MON has been awful. Still gonna play them too but this is a game I’m targeting heavy!

• Cal_Naughton_Jr

pls Bishop be good tonight < 3

• dyavid

All the provorov tonight with ghost out. Shea theodore also getting the call up today, i have some interest there

• Benn91

@dyavid said...

All the provorov tonight with ghost out. Shea theodore also getting the call up today, i have some interest there

Yup it was about time.

• Felixxberg

@hautalak said...

Thanks for doing the digging for me! Stats look nice and MON has been awful. Still gonna play them too but this is a game I’m targeting heavy!

No problem! On Montreal’s side, Danault will probably not have 4 points again, but he could be worth his $4,000 price tag anyway. Pacioretty is always a threat, and Weber is always a safe pick. Also, there are some players who haven’t scored yet but who will score someday (Lehkonen, Shaw, Hudon).

• hautalak

• x2

Keep it up forum! I’m getting stagnant on my NHL research and this helps a lot! Too much NBA clouding my head, but NHL is rough as a low strakes grinder. Provorov for me as well!

• Felixxberg

Adam Daly-Frey, where have you been the past few days? Not going to complain since your articles are free but they help me make my stacks decisions a lot!

EDIT: Article is out. Thanks a lot!

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

NYI L1 got mixed up last game? It’s now Tavares-Lee-Bailey?

• Poochy16

I think that rostering TOR or CLS players is a risky proposition on any given night. You know the points will come, but you have no idea from where. On a slate like this with great value elsewhere, I think the smarter play is to fade

• mathewsmarner

I think that rostering TOR or CLS players is a risky proposition on any given night. You know the points will come, but you have no idea from where. On a slate like this with great value elsewhere, I think the smarter play is to fade

but we all know where it’s coming from on the san jose side don’t we?

• Felixxberg

@mathewsmarner said...

but we all know where it’s coming from on the san jose side don’t we?

For tonight, all from Burns!

• jsul1975

Do you think that Phi 1st and NYI 1st will be chalk tonight in FD GPP?

• Strikeouts

I’m having a tough time not stacking NYI1 and PHI1 for my DK cash games. Would like to be more spread out but these two lines are in such a better spot than anyone else. Thoughts?

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

Adam Daly-Frey, where have you been the past few days? Not going to complain since your articles are free but they help me make my stacks decisions a lot!

EDIT: Article is out. Thanks a lot!

Well I just changed my mind on some lines. I will be targeting Montreal instead of Ottawa for sure!

• hautalak

• x2

@Felixxberg said...

I will be targeting Montreal instead of Ottawa for sure!

I’m still going both haha And what is this article you’re talking about?

• dyavid

@hautalak said...

I’m still going both haha And what is this article you’re talking about?

dailyfaceoff.com/Line+Matching%3A+October+30th

• Blahaaron

I have a feeling things are gonna go the opposite of what is obvious just because that seems to be the running theme this year. Any time i went against Vegas I got burned. Maybe I’ll go Vegas this time. Dansk. Marchessault. Perrron. Haula. Neal

• cchap2

Fading TB1 = playing with fire tonight?

• Benn91

Hertl or Toffoli?

• habscards

Sedin
    Tavares
    Benn
    Radulov
    Sedin
    Ekman-Larsson
    Hutton
    Halak
    Seguin

That’s my lineup for tonight. Opinions?

• hautalak

• x2

@dyavid said...

dailyfaceoff.com/Line+Matching%3A+October+30th

I was thinking it was somewhere else haha Why I have never read any content there is beyond me.

• mathewsmarner

well, i’m sitting with the heaviest on vegas, then clb/phi and the guy that you must have from the west coast

i know it will be tough for most to pry provolov off your roster but what are your thoughts between schmidt vs. del zotto when constructing a roster?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).